kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

They lay peacefully on their bed under the duvet covers with her head on his gently rising and falling chest. She could hear his heart beating, which seemed like music to her ears. His had was slowly caressing her soft cheeks and a small smile played on his lips, while his eyes were half-closed. 

Since it was a Sunday, Maan and Geet preferred relaxing and spending quality time with each other. Sundays were reserved for each other. No family meals, no outing with friends, no work. Just spending time with each other. It was almost noon and they were still laying on their bed, half-asleep, half-awake. 

Geet rolled over to face him and gently placed her hand on his cheek and leaned slowly near his ear. "Hey," she whispered "Good Morning sleepy head! Or should I say, Good Afternoon..." and giggled. Her melodious giggle was heaven to his ears. 

His smile became wider and his eyes slowly opened up to the bright sunlight flooding in through the window and past the curtains. Upon seeing him awake, Geet rolled back over to step down from the bed. However, Maan tugged her arm, totally turning her over and making her fall on top of him. He moved her hair from her face and placed his hand on her cheek. "Good Morningggg, Gorgeous!" He said quietly. A smile broke out on her face and lightened up her face. Maan's morning had started off great. 

Geet quickly gave him a peck on his forehead and cheek and ran off into the bathroom. Maan got up quickly to get hold of her. Unfortunately, or fortunately (for Geet), she was too fast. Maan fell back onto the bed admiring the wonderful start of his Sunday morning...oops! Afternoon. He turned to face the clock on his right and looked at the time it displayed. 12.30! He jumped up and realised how late he was! All his plans for a wonderful Sunday were delayed! If he didn't hurry up, he couldn't plan the whole surprise for his beautiful wife!

While he was caught up in his chain of thoughts, Geet yelled from the bathroom, "Maan! Please give me my towel! I left it on the chair near your desk...Please give it here!" She held her arm out. Seeing her arm dripping with water, a naughty smile creeped up on Maan's face. He got distracted and ran to reach the towel but realised how much work he had to do! He fleetingly placed the towel on her hand and ran off back downstairs.

"Thanks!" Geet called out, with a bit of surprise. She didn't expect Maan to just leave her alone with the towel. She thought he would become all naughty and enter the bathroom, like usual. But today'something was definitely up with him. So unlike him. She wore her bath gown and stepped out, still feeling a bit confused and strange. Her hair was wet and she left behind a fragrance wherever she went. She went towards the mirror, picked up the comb and started combing her hair. "Babaji, what's wrong with Maan suddenly? What happened to him?" She said confused.

Suddenly, from nowhere, Maan embraces her waist and snuggles up against her wet hair. He kisses her neck, hair, cheeks, eyes'everything. Geet is taken aback with surprise and slowly, it sends shivers down her spine. Her eyes closed as she felt every movement of Maan. Her hand sub-consciously reached up to touch his face. Maan reached her ear, "I'm gonna be waiting down for you in the dining room. 10 minutes. Be there, beautiful," he whispered and ran off back downstairs. Geet's eyes flicked open and turned around to look for him. Her confusion grew more! What was he planning? Another one of his surprises! She was turning to go back to combing when she spotted, a dress kept for her to wear. "Definitely Maan'" She smiled and picked up the dress. It was pink with white sequences delicately attached to the halter neck. Geet twisted and turned it, admiring the quality of work and the overall beauty of the dress. But most of all, she loved the fact that Maan had specially picked this dress for her. She put the halter neck over her head and looked to see how it looked on her. Not bad, hmm...it looked quite good. After all it was Maan's choice. Maan! Oh no...he had been waiting for her...She quickly slipped on the dress, combed her hair for the last time, applied a light shade of lip gloss and hurried out of the room.

Maan was waiting impatiently, walking from left to right...What was taking her so long? It had already been 20 minutes and everything was ready, perfect. Suddenly he sensed her, walking down the stairs. He turned to look at her from bottom to top. She was wearing the dress he had kept for her but it looked even prettier when she wore it. She had just enhanced the beauty of that dress like a thousand times more. Truly, he had the most beautiful wife on earth. He hair fell just in place, her eyes were twinkling with confusion and her mouth quivered. Her innocence, naivety was everything he loved. Her gaze searched for him and once they found him they stayed there. A bright smile appeared on her face when she saw the love of her life standing for her. Maan went to the bottom of the stairs and held out his hand to take hers. She gently places her hand onto his and walks with him, awaiting the surprise. Maan takes out a black blindfold from his pocket and swiftly places it over Geet's eyes. "What are you doing?!" questions Geet out of surprise, she tries taking it off but Maan whispers into her ear, "Don't you trust me?" and smiles slyly. She stiffens feeling him so close to herself. Her heartbeat becomes rapid and finally she says "Of course, I trust you more than myself." She takes his hand and walks with him towards the dining area.

Maan pulls out a chair and makes her sit comfortably. He makes sure she can't see anything and before leaving her, he whispers, "By the way, you look stunning." Gives her a quick peck on the cheek and heads towards the kitchen. Geet is just left there in amazement. Maan loved how surprised Geet was getting by his unpredictability. He was loving every moment of it. He goes to the counter in the kitchen and picks up the first dish he has prepared so lovingly for Geet. It smelt pretty good, hopefully it'll taste good as well. Maan got slightly nervous, in case Geet didn't like the food! He considered trying it out but the whole appearance would get ruined. He contemplated for a while until he decided to take the risk. Meanwhile, Geet was getting quite impatient, she was about to remove the blindfold until, "Don't!" Maan exclaimed. He kept the dish on the table and whispered in her ear, "Geet, sweetheart, patience is a virtue...just a few more moments and you'll see the surprise for yourself! Till then, please hold on..." He laughed as he saw Geet get even more fidgety. He went to the counter and picked up the other two dishes as well and placed them perfectly on the table where Geet was waiting.

Slowly, he untied the blindfold and Geet's eyes opened up. She found deliciously smelling food awaiting in front of her. "Madam, just for you!" Exclaimed Maan, proudly. Geet looked at him in astonishment! Had Maan really cooked lunch for her today? Maan? The Maan Singh Khurana? Her eyes glittered and happiness was reflecting off her face. Maan served her the food and put some for himself and took a seat opposite her. He was watching every expression on her face intently. Geet took the first bite and quickly gulped it down. It smelt great but tasted even better! She loved it! She knew Maan was perfect at everything but didn't expect him to be perfect at cooking as well! But what could she say? It was Maan Singh Khurana, the perfect husband.
"...so how is it?" asked Maan nervously.
Geet sensed his nervousness and decided to play along. "...it's okay...could've been better..." she murmured stopping herself from laughing. She put on a face of now-that-you've-done-it-can't-do-much-about-it. Maan's eyes grew wider. He didn't expect it to be so bad. Damn it! He had ruined his wife's weekend. He knew he shouldn't have tried his hand at cooking. His eyes lowered and his face went down. Geet saw all of this and just burst out laughing! "Awww, honey! I was just kidding! It's great! I love it...it's the best food I've eaten! It's delicious..." She walked up behind him and put her arms around his neck, "I'm so sorry! I was just joking! It's brilliant, I swear."

Maan's eyes brightened up, hearing this! He turned to look at her and and she was smiling her melting smile and the naughtiness in her eyes was very visible. He grabbed her from behind and made her sit in his lap. He naughtily tied his arms around her waist, "Hmmm...so someone was joking around with me? The Maan Singh Khurana? huh? You will definitely have to get punished...you punishment is," and he came closer to her face, while she blushed, "...is," and came even closer and put his hand on her cheek and pulled her towards his face, "...is," and he was about to kiss her when she pushed him away and ran off to the living room and hid behind the curtains. Today, he was not going to leave her! He ran off behind him and for a while they played hide and seek. She ran from pillar-to-pillar pushing the curtains in his way and he followed her calling out her name, "Geet! Geet, this not fair." Finally he got hold of her and gently pushed her against a wall. Her heart started beating even faster as he came closer and closer towards her. She tried escaping but this time, Maan was too strong. He put his arms on both the sides of her against the wall and moved his face closer. He came towards her ear and whispered, "Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana, I think you're forgetting that I'm your husband and your boss!"
"I remember very well, my husband and sir!" Geet whispered back
"Therefore, I can do very much anything I want to you, right?" Maan said naughtily
"Hmm...but not without my permission," Geet answered
"True...but will you stop me? Will you?" Saying this he came even closer and she closed her eyes. He gently kissed her ear, her head, her eyes, her cheeks and finally came down towards the lips. He sensed her nervousness and chuckled slightly. He very carefully kissed her on her lips and for a few moments they seemed dazed in their own world, kissing each other.

When they finally broke off, Maan whispered, "I Love You and I always will. You mean the world to me and without you, there is no point of my existence. I promise you that I will always, always be by your side and never leave you alone. I will spend the rest of my life loving you every moment. Geet, you make feel complete. When you're not there in front of me, I imagine you everywhere and feel your presence with me every minute of the day. There is not one moment where I don't love you and I wish to spend the rest of my life just like that with you. Every moment spent with you is heaven. I don't know what the future has in store for us but I'm sure that life will be the most enjoyable journey with you and I promise to be there with you forever and ever..." 

Geet had tears in her eyes. She knew that she was the most luckiest person because she had the world's love with her. Maan was her's. Forever. Tears fell out of her eyes and she smiled the most beautiful smile she could ever smile. All she could say back was, "I Love You." Her eyes said everything she wanted to and Maan read it all. He perfectly understood how she felt and embraced her. She hugged him tightly, she didn't want to let her world go away from her, she closed her eyes and tears just washed her cheeks. She felt content, like today she had gotten everything she wanted. Her life was complete with Maan and she needed nothing else. They gradually broke their embrace but Geet was unwilling to let go of him.
"I'm right here, Geet! Don't worry, I won't ever leave you, I promise," Maan assured her.
"I know," she whispered back. He gently wiped her tears from her face and took her hand, with their fingers interlocked, towards the dining hall. 

Finally they had started eating their lunch, while chatting with one another, laughing, discussing and having a great time with each other. They could see nothing except for each other because they were truly made for each other. They were each other's best friends, partners, lovers and soul mates.

~*~*~

My Second OS! I hope you guys liked it! :) Please do criticise, comment etc :) It will be hugely appreciated!

Edited by kashforlifex - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Aww It was soo Dreamy............😍
Loved it....
Beautifully Written 😍
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Aww It was soo Dreamy............😍
Loved it....
Beautifully Written 😍

Thanks so much! :)
JULIEL thumbnail
That is simply awesome!!! Totally loved reading it ...
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: JULIEL

That is simply awesome!!! Totally loved reading it ...

Thanks a lot :) 
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...its just beautiful...i could picturise it while reading..
😍😍
reading this was surely a welcome relief after watching yesterdays episode..

waiting for ur next one.. 👏👏👏

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was so beautiful and romantic you should write more often dear.
kashforlifex thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

wow...its just beautiful...i could picturise it while reading..
😍😍
reading this was surely a welcome relief after watching yesterdays episode..

waiting for ur next one.. 👏👏👏

Originally posted by: whitepearl

It was so beautiful and romantic you should write more often dear.

Thanks so much guys! :) hahah i hope to write more when I get time!