MJHT in UMT/SBS/SBB{19th Nov}- Updated(MN) Page 25

ilovemayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys dont forget to watch e 24 at 1.30 they are showing mjht ending. The heading was do love story ki khoobsurat ending,samrat gunjann ki shaadi. So guys go and watch for the last time mjht segment it will be soon airing.So I am going.  

Originally posted by: richmich

Hey ,yahoo Mayur ko twins ,I think dono are boys.They showed their masti ,a full pregnant nupur and her delivery,sajan's honey moon and lots.Will again see it on News 24 channel at 2pm.Bye

Originally posted by: ilovemayur

It had shown last day shooting all were sad.There was shown sajan wedding and nupur will give births to twins both will be boys and after that sajan honeymoon and samrat bought jali hiu bread for the breakfast.All were partying. nupur was eating murgi ki taang and all were giving farewell to mjht.Very sad moment for all of us.A small iv if rati was there telling she is sad from yesterday and mohit was havig slight tears in his eyes.

Repeats : Watch e24 channel again at 2day evening 7.30 pm "U me aur tv"

Rest Updated by Pragya in Topic below
MJHT in U me or tv/SBS/SBB- 19TH NOV

U, Me aur TV

Update by Yams
Page 6

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

so basically they are gonna end MJHT with MayUr's baby delivery 😉

Sajan are married and they have a morning scene where Samrat kisses Gunjan, on the other side Nupur is in a lovely peach pink suit with 9 mnths pregnancy 😳 and she is eating where Mayank is sitting by her side, suddenly she gets the labour pains and she delivers baby boy twins 😍 small interview of Rati where she says she is feeling sad for MJHT & has a heavy heart...😭

So Sajan are happily married and MayUr get twin boys...happy ending

By Naina
Some More on Page 19

Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

look at their hands......😳

they look soooooo awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe...........😍

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6ex0iPd5Q[/YOUTUBE]

SBS Update

By Tanu and Divya
Page 7

Originally posted by: myownarea

Tanu is very sad,, here is what she said..abt SBS

it was sad with everyone crying and all ...
Mohit sanaya were crying...Rati;'s eyes were red, Arjun was a li'l in control but sad.

There was an arti interview
they were discussing names for the baby
Rati says - Hrithik Roshan
Arjun says - Amitabh Bachchan
R - Abhishek Bachchan
A - nahi hum rakhenge amitabh aur bachchan
she puts her hand on his hand
R- acha teek hai

Later they showed a party

Arjun and Rati were cutting the cake together and feeding the pieces to all crew members etc
there were a lot of photos taken etc

Originally posted by: loving_bird

1st segment they had shown of all 3 couples in center of basket ball court saying something that was ending scene

mayank picked up nupur.....walking upto camera

arjun was telling its really difficult ....its unbelivable till yest we know show is ening par ab last shot scene jana hai toh ........now its feeling sad ke show end ho raha hai ......that was with upper segment of Arti interview

this is sbs one
there was segment on nupur's delivery

1st they had shown nupur & gang is sitting around her on bed making her eat ....taking care of her ....thay shown off-screen masti on that

how uday was hitting nupur's stomach .......nupur was playing with that pillow ....rati was dholak bajaoing with her own stomach that too funny ....

masti maroing ....than again shown scene nupur is telling usse sach mein labour pain ho raha hai .......
mayank holds her hand than they shown a scene
where nupur is taking to hospital ........than shown on strecher ........
there also rati was doing masti & so was uday playing .....
AB was laughing than LOL
in scene dia ,mayank & gunjan r there nupur acting for labour pain bacha bahar nikalo LOL .......it mix type arjun is laughing on-off scenes together they were showing.......

shown mayank holding child he takes to nupur lay down the child near nupur ..
thans hown both r hugging & seeing babies in the cot .......
these scene were shown again & again ..........

MayUr's babies.........😳

SBB Update
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2o_yNnbaX0[/YOUTUBE]

Special Thanks to Yamini, Tanu, Divya, Naina for all these Updates and Me for keeping Track of It
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow....thnxx for d info.....aaj toh saare news channel mjht mein aayenge....na.....as its last day....hope to get d links soon
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow,i want MN together.......... one last time.............koi plz record karna
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ,yahoo Mayur ko twins ,I think dono are boys.They showed their masti ,a full pregnant nupur and her delivery,sajan's honey moon and lots.Will again see it on News 24 channel at 2pm.Bye
kiran-rati-fan thumbnail
woooooooo thans foe inform dear.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mayur twin WOWWWWWWWWW

mera khushi ke asoo...........
speechless😍
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
ilovemayur thumbnail

It had shown last day shooting all were sad.There was shown sajan wedding and nupur will give births to twins both will be boys and after that sajan honeymoon and samrat bought jali hiu bread for the breakfast.All were partying. nupur was eating murgi ki taang and all were giving farewell to mjht.Very sad moment for all of us.A small iv if rati was there telling she is sad from yesterday and mohit was havig slight tears in his eyes.

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Someone pls update it here and i shall edit the Page Nos accordinly
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mayur twins.....yipeeeeeeeee🥳🥳🥳
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh gosh Mn gonna hv twins.....oh gosh...even at the very last day they r giving me reasons to rejoice.......i m so so so happy!!!!!!! thank u for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!