MNKR UPDATE NOVEMBER 18, 2010

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
[DO NOT COPY THIS UPDATE BECAUSE IT IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS]

Jasoda is becoming a real witch on this show. She keeps getting Reet into trouble with Jallan. Read on...

The son  (still do not know the name😭)  is hungry because he did not eat Reet's food... remember from yesterday. He does not think a hotel is open because it is late.  His sis comes in with some food and tells him to eat it. He refuses to at first and she tells him it is his favorite. Finally he does and says that his didi always looks after him.
Mean Reet is outside the door listening in. She is the one who cooked the food but the son does not know. Reet smiles and leaves.....she should have put a frog in the food the guy is a jerk to her.

Moving along we see... Thakhur sitting outside in the dark on a bench somewhere. He flashes back to signing the papers to give Kuwar all the property. He remembers Jasoda in jail and what she did etc etc.
He gets up and decides to go to his house.  He was not sure if he should go or not. He is a changed man.

Reet's mother is praying and she hears the door bell. Guess who it is?? Her husband!! She stands and stares for a long time. Asks him how he is and he does the same. He comes in and then the mother calls out to Jasoda and Asha. Asha comes down and is so excited to see Thakhur.  Reet's mother is ready to put a red dot ( do not remember the name...done during prays)  on his head and Jasoda comes in and says "Stop." 

She tells the Thakhur to get out of the house and he refuses. He says he is not afraid of her anymore and will stay in the house. He is not leaving the house because it is HIS.πŸ‘πŸ‘ He says he has changed and is going to make sure that everything  come back to him. He yells at her about what she has done to Reet's life. He warns her. 
Thakhur is back to fight.πŸ‘ He does not leave the house and just walks of with his wife and daughter in law. Jasoda is left standing mad.
This is a good one......

Now Jasoda is really angry with him and wants to cause problems for Reet.  She is such witch...She calls the son in the middle of the night and tells him to give the phone to talk to Reet. Jasoda wakes him up and he is not happy. He asks why she did not call Reet directly. Jasoda said Reet's phone is not working and needs to talk to her. He agrees and goes to knock on Reet's door. Reet wonders why the son is at her door in the middle of the night. She asks what he wants. He tells her about Jasoda on the phone.  She opens the door. He gives her the phone and it is dead. Reet tries again and the call is not going through. Something funny is going on.πŸ˜†

Jasoda had called and then taken out the SIM card so the call would not come through.  Before this she calls Jallan and tells her to go to Reet's room. She says that Reet  should not have stayed in the house because she goes after the men. Jallan is warned about Reet.
Jasoda is implying that Reet is a girl that sleeps around with guys. πŸ˜‘

So of course Jallan gets up and goes to Reet's door. Jallan is disgusted with Reet. She sees Reet and her son fighting about the phone call. Of course Jallan is shocked and asks what is going on.
 Nothing is going on because they are full clothed and  standing and talking about the phone call with the door openπŸ˜†. Reet was angry about what happened with the call and told the son he should not come around in the middle of the night because Jallan will be mad.   So of course Jallan sees this and wants to kill Reet.😑

Of course Jasoda is smiling at the other end of the line because she knows that Reet is in big trouble now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Remember Jallan told Reet to stay away from her son.😑

Precap: Jallan is yelling at Reet in the morning about last night's scene with the son.  So stupid.πŸ˜†

Jasoda is such a loser.  I really hope the Thakhur finds a way to get rid of her and throw her out onto the street. He is no longer afraid,which is good.  Jallan is another loser always believing Jasoda.

[DO NOT COPY THIS UPDATE. IT IS EXCLUSIVELY  FOR MEMBERS ONLY]

Please press like if you enjoyed the update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Give some comments on the thing that happened between Jallan, Reet and the son today? Was it not funny?
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all, Thanks for the update

this serial is really crazy ... I mean total nonsense... First of all that Jhallan chahchi with her chappal is annoying ... To add to that that Yashoda does evil and goes scott free every single time ... Reet was forced into this house, because of Bhisham , he is not there , so why doesnt she leave ... Kaveri might have been good to her but she can repay her kindnes by not relling anyone that Kaveri accidentally killed Bhishma.   Unless she was chained and kept bound to the wall or bed , there is no reason for Reet to be in that mad house ... She is an aduly ... run away ... total bakwas... we watch it with the sole intention of wanting to see Yashoda , Jhallan, And that stupid Minister pay for their crimes....

and ya, just because two people are standing near each other talking doesnot mean kuch khichi pak rahi hai unke beech ... ridiculous ..
Edited by gaayika - 13 years ago
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaayika

First of all, Thanks for the update

this serial is really crazy ... I mean total nonsense... First of all that Jhallan chahchi with her chappal is annoying ... To add to that that Yashoda does evil and goes scott free every single time ... Reet was forced into this house, because of Bhisham , he is not there , so why doesnt she leave ... Kaveri might have been good to her but she can repay her kindnes by not relling anyone that Kaveri accidentally killed Bhishma.   Unless she was chained and kept bound to the wall or bed , there is no reason for Reet to be in that mad house ... She is an aduly ... run away ... total bakwas... we watch it with the sole intention of wanting to see Yashoda , Jhallan, And that stupid Minister pay for their crimes....

and ya, just because two people are standing near each other talking doesnot mean kuch khichi pak rahi hai unke beech ... ridiculous ..

Great thoughts. I agree with everything you said. The show is becoming retarded with Reet always in that house. She should go home and be with her family especially Thakhur!! 
In this situation she is not strong. If she is so worried about Kaveri take her homeπŸ˜†
Her husband is not very nice to her anyway. 
The chappal things is for little kids not grown people. Jallan is so pathetic. 
Her chappal should be used on her.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First, Bhisham wanted Reet in his house.  Then Jhallan wanted her to  stay there as well since Bhisham said he'll kill himself if she leaves him.  A lot later, after Bhisham fell off the terrace, Kaveri wanted Reet to stay.  Now, when Kaveri changes her mind & she doesn't mind Reet leavin' the house, her husband says that Reet has to stay in the house.  Not countin' Bhisham's bro, Mun is the only person in that house that hasn't outwardly said that she seriously wants Reet in the house.  The writers of this show unlike me (I'm thinkin' about me & my fan fiction of this show) don't seem to give a crap about her.  That's why the story doesn't focus on her at all & we don't know what she's thinkin' so much of the time!.  There was indication on the show that she has a crush on Yagya but did anything come out of that- no!  I hope something comes out of it eventually.  I'd love to see Yagya released from jail & Mun fighting Jhallan for her love for him- take that Jhallan!  The writers gettin' rid of Bhisham & hardly focusin' on Mun is sooooo not in my favor since I'm a Reet + Bhisham & Mun + Yagya fan!          
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

First, Bhisham wanted Reet in his house.  Then Jhallan wanted her to  stay there as well since Bhisham said he'll kill himself if she leaves him.  A lot later, after Bhisham fell off the terrace, Kaveri wanted Reet to stay.  Now, when Kaveri changes her mind & she doesn't mind Reet leavin' the house, her husband says that Reet has to stay in the house.  Not countin' Bhisham's bro, Mun is the only person in that house that hasn't outwardly said that she seriously wants Reet in the house.  The writers of this show unlike me (I'm thinkin' about me & my fan fiction of this show) don't seem to give a crap about her.  That's why the story doesn't focus on her at all & we don't know what she's thinkin' so much of the time!.  There was indication on the show that she has a crush on Yagya but did anything come out of that- no!  I hope something comes out of it eventually.  I'd love to see Yagya released from jail & Mun fighting Jhallan for her love for him- take that Jhallan!  The writers gettin' rid of Bhisham & hardly focusin' on Mun is sooooo not in my favor since I'm a Reet + Bhisham & Mun + Yagya fan!          

Mun is not shown much at all. She is a background character should I say just a fixture in the room.😑
Sometimes the writers do not use all the characters in the story and sometimes the characters are really strong so they could add to the story. The writers do not see this at all. 
Why put these characters in when they do nothing? 
Kaveri was not shown much before, but now that her bro is dead and she killed him her character has been shown more. The writers have no idea what they are doing, which is why this show is not going to last long. I am surprised it is still on. It really has not done that well and the storyline is so lame!!! 
whiztop thumbnail
i guess the sons name is samvad Edited by whiztop - 13 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya, this show has gotten quite boring since Bhisham left the picture & it's REALLY serious too.  Too serious for me.  I agree that it is like a yo-yo.  I liked this show best before before Bhisham left the picture.  Although I hated those 2 episodes that consisted of her doin' those 2 rituals in the house.  I've said over & over again that the writing of this show is wierd.  The writing isn't like the writing of any of the other shows I watch.  I hate how the writers get rid of a lot the male characters & I don't like what they did to Mun & Yagya.  I understand that she is a background character but I hate the fact that they made her like this😑  If they don't want Yagya to be w/Reet then they should continue off of her having a crush on him & have him be w/her.  I don't like how she indicated that she had a crush on him but nothin' came out of it- I don't like this writing at all. 
vinodh thumbnail
hey, thank u 4 al ur hard wrk, bt pleeease do written update 4 today, thank u! mwah