Maryada - 18th November Written Update

-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😍Maryada - 18th November Written Update!

The episode starts off with Gaurav and Devyani, right after she slapped him! Gaurav tries to take Devyani's hand, but she pulls away. πŸ˜• Gaurav looks hurt and tears are falling down Devyani's cheeks. πŸ˜­ He tries again to take her hand, but, again, she pulls away.  Gaurav holds Devyani by the arms, and she is trying not to look at him. Gaurav says to her, "Forgive me. I promise, after this I won't talk like this again. YOu are my first friend, you alone understands me! You know that, don't you?"  Devyani turns to him and says, "Then say it and end the matter! Look, Gaurav, after marriage, the way a girl becomes a wife and forgets her old life and comes to her in-law's house, the same way a husband has to fulfil his duty! You too will have to leave your old relationship!" Gaurav is shocked! πŸ˜² She carries on saying, "You will have to forget everything! Did you understand?" Gaurav looks heartbroken! πŸ₯Ί Devyani leaves, and Vidhya comes out from behind the door.
😍 Adi πŸ˜ is sitting in Mr. Pradhan's house, and Mr. Pradhan is applying cream to πŸ˜ Adi's πŸ˜ wounds. He says to πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜, "At your age, your wounds heal very quickly! Mr. Pradhan asks πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ if he'll have chai or cold drink. Chinu comes in and sees πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ and Jaggi, and gets very happy! πŸ˜† He asks πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ how he's come there, and πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ is about to reply, but he sees Priya hiding behind the door. He changes the topic and says to Chinu, "I wanted to ask an important thing about you. I was thinking of starting some sort of business in your city!" Priya's expression is like "What?! Oh no, now I'll have to put up with this mad lover boy every day!" πŸ˜† He continues, saying "Tell me, what do girls and boys in your city like?" Chinu replies, saying, "I'll take you round the city, you will find out yourself!" Mr. Pradhan comes in with biscuits, and πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ goes to him and asks for business advice, but Mr. Pradhan tells him that he has no business sense whatsoever! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ tells him that he knows people very well, he has a daughter and a son! He says he is thinking of opening a hotel, so youngsters can come and have fun! πŸ˜‰ Adi, what are you implying! πŸ˜† They talk more about business and then Mr. Pradhan randomly offers him a plate! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ looks at Priya and then eats his biscuit!
Back at the Jhaakar house, Vidhya opens the door and walks into her room, looking lost in her thoughts. She remembers what Devyani told Gaurav. She gets very tense! πŸ˜• She says to herself, "I will have to talk to him! Right now!" πŸ˜• She leaves to try and find Gaurav, but Imli reaches there and makes some comments!
It goes back to everyone at the Pradhan house! Mr. Pradhan and πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ talk about the Mansadevi darshan! Priya gets annoyed, storms in and tells her father to tell πŸ˜ Adi πŸ˜ to get out! πŸ˜² Priya and Aditya argue, and Priya tries to drag him out of the house! πŸ˜² But, our lover boy grabs her, and falls on one knee and tells her he isn't going away empty-handed! πŸ˜³ He tells her he loves her!! πŸ˜ πŸ‘ He tells her that he knows she loves him too! πŸ˜³ He tells her that he wants to marry her! πŸ‘ Mr. Pradhan is shocked and lover boy lets go of Priya's hands and goes to Mr. Pradhan. He asks him if he accepts his proposal! He reminds him of all his qualities. Mr. Pradhan tells him, whatever Priya wants will happen! He tells Priya to meet him at 8 o'clock in the morning and he will wait for her! πŸ˜³ Jaggi and lover boy leave! πŸ˜†
Imli and Vidhya are trying to phone Gaurav, and Vidhya is nervous about phoning him! πŸ˜³ Imli teases her and leaves her to speak to Gaurav, He picks it up and Vidhya talks to him. She tells him that she wants to tell him thank you for being so nice to her family! He tells her they are his relatives too! She says she wants to say thanks for another thing, because he made her his friend. She hesitates and she says she heard his and Devyani's conversation. Gaurav looks worried. πŸ˜• She says she heard Devyani tell him to forget all relationships! She says to him, not to forget his relationships! He says she's very nice and is his best friend! She gets happy! πŸ˜† Imli teases her again! πŸ˜†
Priya is washing up and Mr. Pradhan comes to see her. She remembers πŸ˜ Adi's πŸ˜ proposal! πŸ˜³ Mr. Pradhan stops her washing up and says to her that 😍 Adi 😍 is a good boy and he has a very good heart! He says whatever is in his heart! πŸ˜³ She says that he thinks her past won't affect him, but it's not so! Her past will affect him! Mr. Pradhan tells her to tell 😍 Adi 😍 and then let him decide if he wants to marry her! He tells her not to lose her happiness that she is getting now, for the sake of worrying about the past! πŸ‘ He tells her it's also 😍 Adi's 😍 test too, not just hers! πŸ‘ He leaves, and Priya remembers Adi's proposal once more. πŸ˜³

PRECAP: Adi is waiting for Priya and sees her! He tells her he was sure she'd come! She tells him that he needs to know what happened to her! πŸ˜•

Do press the 'LIKE' button! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guys sorry it's late - I hope you like it anyway! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak30

thanks for the wonderful update

thanks! πŸ˜Š
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Lover Boy is so dashing and cute plus BOLD to confess his love infront of girl's father and brother... I wanted to see Uttara and Rishab ...but they were not in the picture today,,, πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks for the update! πŸ˜Š
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx sunlight for an awesome update!

Totally love Adi's boldness and he is so forthright, no beating about the bush, just say whatever is in your heart! Now that's my man! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

I loved your daydreaming emoticons before and after adi's name! πŸ˜† actually humaara bhi haal waisa hi hota hai jab adi ko dekhte hai! mar daalta hai uski HOT nazar se!! πŸ˜†
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the upadate. 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omgg, i cannot believe the suspect - father of Adi was the one who raped Priya!

This is so saddening.