18/11: Ria Ka Adda:Love Will Find a Way

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 

Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)

Nov 19 (Friday) - Parm (italianprincess)

Nov 22 (Monday)- shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Jyoti06
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- VACANT
Nov 26 (Friday)- VACANT

Hello Everyone😃....Today's Episode also says the same story..few scenes r good but story still jumbled up🤔

Right now CVs r concentrating on 3 tracks...First is ArJuhi love track😳...Second is Rajveer-Gouri post-marriage track and third is Chor Vs Police track......Fine if CVs want to show all 3 tracks together...but I feel thats where they r faltering..too many tracks in the first 2 weeks r confusing the CVs and so the viewers too r getting confused here😕😆

Anyways coming to today's Episode

Things I liked😳

• Arjun-Arohi Nok-Jhok in the locked room😳;ArJuhi r best when it comes to silly nok-jhoks😆😳;And I liked the way he shamelessly confessed that he saw her changing her dress🤣;Arohi's expressions after that was good👏...Even the eye-lock when she trips in his arms was cute😳
  • Marriage set,costumes and all were good👍🏼..
  • I liked that Ekta and CVs din't drag the marriage and it was ended today itself😃
  • End of the episode where the whole batallion of Police marches inside Singhania house makes us curious for tomorrow's episode👍🏼

Things I disliked...
  • Arjun's body language is not looking like a gangster from any angle and so in the end when he takes that gun in his hand in style,it doesn't leave an impact
  • Rajveer-Gouri post-marriage C-night was rather confusing and cliched🥱;Rajveer wants divorce..so Gouri will suffer quietly...how many times we will watch this scenario in Ekta shows🥱..Also I dunno how this track will b connected to ArJuhi track😕
  • Too many characters randomly appearing on screen leaves the viewers confused😳

What to expect tomorrow

As per the promo Arjun shots at Arohi...But I feel its misleading🤔...Mayb we will get to see some Kidnapping Mission here😎..Arjun will kidnap Arohi to save his father from the police😃..Mayb this will b the start of their love story🤔...If Kidnapping happens..then I will say the track is a copy from the Subhash Ghai movie Hero😃...Ekta mata I once again repeat u cannot fool Jyoti Mata🤣😈

My Rating for today's Episode 7/10..Only for that first ArJuhi scene😳..rest were all mediocre🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved.... sorry didnt edit yesterday but pormise to edit it today....
meet_aaryaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I must say...today was a definite improvement..... 😛😃

The definition of love again….. when will Gauri stop giving gyaaan to aarohi? 😕😕😕🥱🥱

The example of cliff was very clichd but ok….aarohi is a bit loud in nature so its acceptable….

I dint like Kritika's make up 🤢…..it dint look good at all…… also the dubbing was not right….. else Gauri – Aarohi scene was fine…better than earlier…. Gauri for a change acted a bit….

Chicku is so cheeky….  I don't like him… chi chi....

I actually liked the scene between Kartar saab and Rudrapratap Singhania….😃😛

The room scene….i actually liked the way Aarohi fell into arjun's arms…. The scene reminded me a lot of KMH 1…😛😃😉.... The eye lock was good… but a bit confused as aarohi did not look shocked enuf to see arjun there… Arjun doesn't look like a gangster at all…. His 2 elder brothers and father have that shrewdness in their eyes which gangsters shud have…. But arjun and romit just don't fit into that family…. 😕

If I forget that Arjun is supposed to be a ganster then Arjun – Aarohi banter, fight was cute…😊. Kritika's expressions of shock and embarrassment that Arjun saw her bare back was very good…. Aaarohi was very good in that scene…👏👏👏👏 .when she felt the disgust…⭐️

The shoe stealing scene.. y is Aarohi's bua behind her own brother's shoes??? Who saali ki taraha kyon behave kar rahi hai??? 😕😕😕

Aarohi and Simi – y do they behave like that…. As if they r some 6 yr olds… well I find Simi also very over the top…. 😡😡😡

I cant believe it…is this still Ekta's serial?? The whole wedding sequence with the bidai got over in less than 4 minutes and it reach suhaag raat…wow…applauds to Ekta.👏👏👏👏. I wasn't expecting itna fast movement…definitely a huge improvement….

Chicku is soooo chipku….ewwwww….🤢

Gauri –Rajveer Suhaag raat scene… how clich… friends n all… divorce… so typical boring…. The scene was really bad… neither Rajveer nor Gauri had any voice modulation or expressions …. Both are bad actors… 👎🏼

Morning…and the police family out to get the gangster family…. Lol… Arjun and gangster…his gun…🤣🤣🤣.... Looks like the diwali ke fatake fodne wala gun…😆😆😆😆. I still hv one like that with me….. hahahahaha…. 😆😆😆😆😆

Overall – story wise its was ok… has potential to develop ....

Cant still digest arjun is a gangster… Aarohi is fine…. Except her make up today was bad…. Gauri - Rajveer – bad…Arjuhi chemistry was ok today…

I would rate it at 6.5/10….

The serial has now started improving…. Am keeping my hopes alive that KMH 2 will soon come close to KMH 1…. Yipeeee……  🥳
Edited by meet_aaryaa - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

For today a short poem..my mind is not running now..history n Maths made me🤪

Coincidence will make us meet
and call it fate that natural path
that two dots in the universe
reach the road that enlightens them of immense
the trust will shuffle the cards
do not ever understand what is the boundary point
between my and your journey.

Take care and Happy Spamming😆😆😆

@Mehr:🤗🤗🤗Will catch you tomorrow at Adda🤗
Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not analyzing..sorry for taking this space

@RKA buddies:
Hello 🤗

I wasnt here since a week...just got to know wht all happened in my absence.

I am not going to watch KMH2 anymore. Will be there for you buddies and RKA FB.

@MitEssh: In reply to your post:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1534803&PID=35945173&#35945173

You are welcome to share your views BUT when you post in RKA threads, be respectful and watch your tone. Specially when you're addressing senior Addians like Anjana, Jyoti, An etc.
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

🤣)He's not a Gangsta, but Mystery Meat!

- Mystery done well can create buzz (i.e. KMH 1), mystery done badly becomes "Mystery Meat" (cafeteria food nobody wants to taste let alone "eat")!  

- God's minions on FB yesterday clarified - Arjun S. is not a gangsta - but juss a gangsta's kid - no no not the type that go baaah baaah!  But, a Man-o-Mystery bin xpression, so please do not request emotion!😆

- Mystery Man has left loads to our imagination including his choices of chaadis (superman shorts😳)! And he certainly has the ladies at the shaadi mystified whether he's a stripper ya stalker🤣,

- This audience member too remains mystified as to his characterization.  Minions of God - pls illuminate -  if he's de "silent types" then y does he blabber constantly with Arohi?  How  exactly does namecalling and admission of spying from a closet make AS mysterious?  From my "retarded" perspective, it makes him a gadha!

Bubble Gum Girl

- Bubble gum is great at first, but must be spat out when it becomes flavourless.  That's what Arohi reminded me of today - bubble gum.  It was probably the pink or again the slightly over the top acting.  Ms. Sanskar treats her future hubby like a pet, wears Pepto Bismol Pink, and fights like she's in grade school with Mystery Meat and Simi de Twit!  Someone get me cotton balls pretty please - like Mystery Meat, I am tired of her squeak!

Boring Bride n Grumpy Groom

Wat a pairing - there is no caring just diet coke sharing.  One has zero sense, the other steals the moment with his sarcy comments.  D'uh - of course ur ex-boyfriend was a ladka🤣🤣 Now here is an "actor" who can emote n modulate. 😍  His angst n attitude in this scene was palpable. Dialogue delivery was neat.  He was today's treat.

Comedy to Drama

Looks like we r going to do a u-turn from absurd comedy to drama with the possible Kidnap kahaani😆  Modern day recycle of plot from Jackie Shroff's hero!  Hmmmm - am not going to cross my fingers ya pray - just wait n watch to see if de non-gangsta can pull of the intensity such a track requires.... 

Last but, not least - CHIPKU is de Best!  The man can emote and is stealing the show!  

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Noone wants to discuss today's episode😕😆

It was not that bad...Arjuhi scene was good...😳...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo - seriously bizy - glad to hear good things.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Adda....🤗

Mehr...welcome back hon! 🤗

All...here is a song inspiration to get our collective creative juices flowing on the future tracks of this show...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJUvzzCXBJg[/YOUTUBE]

I would love to hear your ideas on some potential chor-sipahee plots to give the writers some ideas...clearly they are lacking some inspiration. 🤔

Some ideas of new costumes for Arjun's character to try...note...a toy gun has to fit in well in the costume...😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjuhi scene was good and enjoyable 😃. The way Arjun teases Arohi was too funny 🤣. really hoping there is no kidnap in future. that will be so filmy 😕