Short OS: Sazaa (Part 3 - Page 7)

Posted: 13 years ago
She waited for everyone to leave his cabin after the meeting. She was aware of Shasha's envious and taunting eyes on her as she did not budge from her place after Maan declared the meeting to be over. But she had long back learned to give a damn to Shasha.

She turned to him once they were alone. He was still sitting on his chair, pretending to be looking in to some file. 

"Aapne mujhe bataya nahin."

He turned to look at her, "Maine tumhein kya nahin bataya, Geet?"

"Ki aapne mujhe maaf kiya ya nahin?"

He did not reply; instead kept staring at her until she could take it no more and turned away. She waited for a few seconds before disappointment clouded her eyes and she began to leave.

Only to feel the now so familiar pull on her arms. He had come behind her while she was waiting with her face away from him.

"Kahan ja rahi ho Geet. Tumne hi to kaha tha na ki tumhein maafi nahin mil sakti hai,"

She was on the verge of crying, "Pata hai. Aapka jawaab mil gaya - isliye to ja rahi hoon."

"Apni sazaa liye bina maidaan chood kar bhaag rahi ho," he had come right behind her and was holding her at her shoulders while speaking in his heavy, seductive voice.

"Kya sazaa dena chahte hain aap?"

He turned her around so that they were facing each other. He now had a mischievous smile on his face, which she did not notice because her eyes were downcast.

"Himmat hai sazaa lene ki, Geet?"

"Main kissie bhi saza ke liye taiyaar ..." her voice drowned as she looked up at him and noticed his mischievous mood.

She realized which direction this conversation was going in and lowered her eyes again.

He ran his finger along the loose strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"Mujhse kissi aasaan sazaa ki ummed mat rakhna Geet. Tumhein pata hai na ki main kitna strict hoon."

He started untying her hair and with the loosening of each strand he gave her some details of her punishement.

"Poori zindagi bhugatni padegi ye sazaa. Maut bhi chhutkara nahin dila sakegi is sazaa se."

"Roz ek dusht danav ke tewar sahne padenge."

"Dus sar waale Ravan ki zyadatiyan sahni padengi."

"Mere dil mein umra quaid milegi Geet."

"Tumhari himmat ka test bhi dena padega."

"Meri dulhan ban kar mere ghar aana padega."

He had finished untying her hair. He went behind her and moved her hair to one side. He kissed her neck. She gasped and closed her eyes. 

"Mujhse shaadi karni padegi. Manzoor hai sazaa?"

He turned her around as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Bolo Geet. Dar to nahin gayi?"

She lowered her eyes again as a shy smile formed on her lips. She hid her face in his chest and whispered, "Is sazaa ke liye to main baar-baar jaan boojh kar galtiyan karoongi."

"Achchha - tumhein to bilkul bhi dar nahin lag raha hai Geet. Lagta hai tumhein sazaa ki jhalak dikhani padegi."

She felt his hands roam up on her back and she realized that he was untying the dori of her kurti. Both of them seemed to have forgotten that they were in the office.

--

Part 2 - Page 4
Part 3 - Page 7
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I like  this saaza πŸ˜Š
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so beautiful... if only we can see something similar 😍
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!!
Me waiting to see this saza on-screen!!! 😍

Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoya-

Awesome!!!
Me waiting to see this saza on-screen!!! 😍

me 2 3 4 
hai kash jaldi say asa he kuch ho gayee
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
AWWWWESOME Sazaa!!
Write a continuation part to it na
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey bhaggu, aisi romantic sazza sab ko mile😍
I'm sure Geet wouldn't hesitate even for a second when making a 'mistake' againπŸ˜›

Really loved the OS! Please write another one and add me to your PM list please :)
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kash!!!! Just reading this I am blushing like mad...agar galti se bhi aisa kuchh show pe ho gaya...mere hosh urr jayenge...

And that.... "Is sazaa ke liye to main baar-baar jaan boojh kar galtiyan karoongi."....aisi sazaa dene wala ho toh sazaa kaun nahi lena chahega!!!!!!!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwwww  what a sweeeeeeeeet  punishment.....
loved this OS
plz continue....

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME SAZAA...hehe
Hope this sazza comes on screen as well..
Very well written
Loved it!:)