Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I luv kabir nd jyotis character I really wish we can see them in a different drama togever as a couple.xxxx luv aamir nd sneha.xxxxxxxxx πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Gna miss em.xxxxx 😭 😭Edited by PrincessR - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirah23

Now that Rani is happy with Rishabh, I doubt this will happen ... and no one wants their pair to be broken.

I do not understand WRWMK! Someones comes and goes and some one comes again, and then again away
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I thought you hate Jyoti , Never knew you hate Sneha too .

Stop promoting RS in every thread it has become headache .............

OMG Pia, what's the harm?
She can enter anyday, we'll be happy to see her in any new or old show if her character is meaningful,
And Vrish thought only of RS since that's the show he watches loyally,
But as far as her entry in RS is concerned, I think the show is too packed to accommodate a new character, so she'll have to replace someone, unless......
The new entry shows her as a Doctor who can be treating the injured Neeraj and might later develop as an important character or even a parallel lead.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkie

OMG Pia, what's the harm?
She can enter anyday, we'll be happy to see her in any new or old show if her character is meaningful,
And Vrish thought only of RS since that's the show he watches loyally,
But as far as her entry in RS is concerned, I think the show is too packed to accommodate a new character, so she'll have to replace someone, unless......
The new entry shows her as a Doctor who can be treating the injured Neeraj and might later develop as an important character or even a parallel lead.

I don't think she will ever do a that kind of character . In Jyoti almost all scenes have her or surrounded her. She has such a strong personality that little week character will not suit her . 
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

I don't think she will ever do a that kind of character . In Jyoti almost all scenes have her or surrounded her. She has such a strong personality that little week character will not suit her . 

Yep!! for a long term role....
But as far as a cameo is concerned, its fine. Atleast we'll get to see more of Sneha without having to tolerate the stupidity of Jyoti, the serial
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is very beautiful . Beauty  has various definition . She has this classical beauty kind of look . And like they say "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ". I think she is very beautiful ,.

correctly mentioned Pia, Sneha is beautiful n very talented n i don't think she is not capable of doing any movie.....its just a matter of one's choice, but i really love Sneha a lot!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She already had done a Marathi movie where she was the lead 
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She already had done a Marathi movie where she was the lead 

I do not think she should do any Marahti movies. She will not have a big success in whole INDIA. She is playing in a HINDI drama and in India HINDI is the main languange and actually most of the people or you could say all can speak hindi. And she will be more successful in INDIA.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Regional movies or serials are fine.  It's that cliche of being a big fish in a small pond or a plankton in a big one.  Here, Jyoti has slipped in rankings and is very low, but if she does a Marathi serial in a major channel or even a movie, she could be big.  Sarwar is about to do a Bong movie, and he's not even a Bong.  Actors should by all means try out various regional language movies that interest them, and see how popular they get in various vernacular markets.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Agreed!
The benefits of moving from national GEC to regional cinema and vice-versa has become a popular trend.
Recent examples from Bengali cinema are the hubby-wife duo Indraneil Sengupta and Barkha Bisht, who starred in off-beat Autograph and commercial Dui Prithibi separately, and the turned out to be regional Blockbusters. And Indrani Haldar, a veteran Bengali superstar currently featuring in Star Plus' Maryada
This is because the actor becomes a household name after starring in a GEC show and the people familiar to him and are fans of the show become the confirmed audiences, even if they do not belong to the region.
If we consider Sarwar, he had done 4 movies prior to Jyoti but none except Khanna and Iyer got noticed, but now he'll be noticed even in a regional movie like M. Com. Chowmein since audiences are already familiar to Pankaj.
Similarly, if the buzz I heard turns out to be true, the Marathi movie Sneha does this time will gather more attention than her previous venture since it'll attract attention of not only Marathi audiences but even the non-Marathi ones who were ardent followers of Jyoti