Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So Sorry..! The title had the wrong Date..didnt realize ! Had to Had to Make the correction so i edited it.. Have asked to Make it Sticky Once Again....!! Please cooperate..!

Edit : Thanks so Much Ambrosia...!! 
Edited by somu_05 - 13 years ago
princess. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don'know how to start this essay but after my lovely family if god gives me another wonderful thing then it is only CID.I started watching CID regularly from behroopiya case.

This is not the 1st case which i saw but from this case i become a regular viewer of CID and it turn my life.

Actually my papa is a very big fan of cid he saw this show from last 10 yrs.I watched this show with papa that time but i can'nt understand it because i m jus 10 years, i am very closed to my papa so i also become the regular viewer but after many yrs,

He tell me about the whole characters of cid. 

Behroopia is my all time fav episode from this show i become a huge fan of Abhi sir. And after seeing many reruns after that i got emotionally attached to Abhi sir. 

When i saw the bonding  between abhi sir and daya sir i also start liking the character of daya sir.and after that  slowly slowly i start liking the whole character ( freddy's jokes, acp sir's investing tricks and vivek intelligence.) 

And today i got emotionally attached to the show and whole character( especially abhi sir).

Now it become my habit of watching it on every weekend  Be frankly the main reason which keeps me addicted to the CID is firstly abhi sir and then the story (with suspense). ...............As i haven't any knowledge about direction, screenplay or dialogue........but i just loved CID .I enjoyed every moment of it either it is funny,emotional or it has a killer suspense.

I can't imagine my life without CID.

i joined IF 4months ago.but then i am just a silent reader..i have lovely experience here and i think it is the best place for discussing about any episode. Only because of IF i have seen many good cases which i miss because of my mistake.. Thanks to all

CID taught me about true friendship( abhi- daya sir), mutual trust on team members or dear one, respect to those who care for us....or many more thing like how to handle a difficult situation in my life and most important thing is "jis Tarah har mujrim koi saboot chhod deta hai theek usi tarah life ke har problem ka koi na koi solutin jarur hota hai" as acp sir said think positive..they taught me to think positive and be positive either it is problematic situation or happy moment...enjoy every moment.....and many more thing.....i think it become too long post if i write every things..

Some words for our TRIO......They are BEST, They ROCKS,

They are the base of the show....Without them CID is incomplete...They makes us happy....in any situation. ⭐️

I remembered some moment of my daily life with CID...when last years in December when our new TV purchased i just came from 

school and starts watching CID reruns from 1.30 to till it was not end. My mom become so angry on me because i have 12th board exam in march 2010. I become  a big fan of Adi sir..when i said to my papa to bring some movie Cd's of Adi sir then he always says that u become mad so its better for u to only watch one show of him .But saw some movie from downloading.This show always brings a smile on my face(specially when Abhi sir❤️ shown in the episodes😳). 

After thanking to god then i say thanks to the man who makes this show, is none other than  B P Singh. He is the one who run this show from last 13 years successfully and gives us a wonderful show which i never forget and saw every episodes

I wish the whole team a very happy journey in life.

May CID have a very long life with B P Singh.

I love this show very much ....Now it become a part of my Life.....hope we saw it many more years.

and lastly thanks to Sony for telecasting this lovely show from last 13 years.

LOVE CID ALWAYS AND HOPE OUR TRIO ALWAYS BRINGS US A SMILE ON OUR FACE......... WISH THE WHOLE TEAM MEMBER A VERY GOOD LUCK😊..........

.                                  THANKssssssssssss

Edited by princess. - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somu_05

The Topic of The Essay Is -  "What Role Has CID played in Your life..?
you are supposed to Write how you got so attached to CID... why you Love the Characters so much...and what is it that keeps you addicted to CID..and whatever you Feel about CID.. You can also mention your  I-F experiences..!

CID has been a part of my life now. It's like oxygen to me, I cannot live without watching an episode, whether old or new. I am really disheartened by the way things are going nowadays. From the pinnacle of success, CID has dropped down to virtually trash. Anyways, don't want to bore and depress you with my 'criticisms'. Let me tell you how I started watching CID. I have been watching the show way since I was in India, as a 3 year old. Even though I remember watching DD(Shanti, Junoon etc) before, we officially got our first cable connection when we moved to a new apartment in 1998. Of course, as a kid what could be more essential to you than watching cartoons. My world revolved about cartoons and other children shows like Raja aur Rancho and Shaktimaan. Oh, and another thing, I would not eat at all unless and until the TV was on😆 So, one day, I had missed my favorite cartoon and was crying and refused to eat. My parents could fed up, and my dad tried flipping channels, trying to divert my attention to the shows that were on. His first try itself was Sony, since my parents enjoyed watching Shekhar Suman's famous talk show, Movers and Shakers. I remember faintly seeing a dead body and a bald man with glasses(Dr. Salunkhe) handing something to another bald man(ACP). That was my first interaction with CID. Now I wish I remembered what case it was, but I have no idea what the case was I got very excited about how they find the killer and the way they do it. Even my parents got interested in it, and started watching the show alongside, more so because Movers and Shakers came right after it(I think CID was from 9:00 to 9:30 and M&S started from 9:30 onwards) Again I don't know what year it was, but I clearly remember watching Abhijit's memory loss episode, meaning it was probably 1999, and I think it used to come every Thursday then(❓) Soon, CID became a part of my life, and I used to eagerly wait for it, and then suddenly the day changed from Thursday(again a huge question mark) to Friday. I was ecstatic because I could watch Aahat and CID on the same day(and cuddle up against my mother, peeping out at the ghosts with one eye😆) Anyways, I was very attached to the CID team(and still am) of ACP, Daya, Abhijit,Asha, Fredericks and Sudhakar. I was most mystified about the latter 2 characters, and even thought that the person playing Fredricks and Sudhakar were the same person😆 Not only that, since they didn't talk much, I thought they were dumb😆 Ah, I was really heartbroken when Asha suddenly vanished, that too without a formal departure or anything, she simply vanished 😭  I remember the entry of Dr. Anjalika very vaguely and I absolutely hated her character with a vengance and still do. However, I remember the entry of Daksh and Aditi too, and most of the characters from then on. Initially, I hated Daksh, but I began to like him, IDK why, maybe because of the way Manav Gohil died, and after watching about what happened, I have mixed feelings about him. I feel for him and the misfortune of his brother, but I am also angry that he died a traitor, what they call a dog's death. About Aditi, I feel that she was a very capable and formidable officer, but was not as spirited as a CID officer should be, anyways, she definitely did make an impact in the show, and I shall always respect her. Priyanka was also a very, very, apt officer but was too quick in her judgement and that is what led to her fall. But I do admire Sai Deodhar as an actor. After that, I felt Anushka did a good job, at least so much better than her sucessors, like Kaveri, Devayani, Lavanya. I felt Muskaan did a fairly good job during this transition period of CID(ie 2005-2007). I think you guys know by now my opinions about the present team, so no need to elaborate on that. About forensics, I thought Dr. Niyati and Dr. Wagle were brilliant in their work, wonder what happened to Mandeep Bhandar(Dr. Wagle), she is not heard of nowadays. Dr. Nyla was alright, didn't really make an impact, she left for Star One ASAP. But of course, the best so far has been Dr. Salunkhe. Narendra Gupta has always been a part of CID for me, regardless of whether he was there in the forensics or not, since he kept recurring soon or later. Now, his charcter has become rather pitiful, but I am glad that he is still a part of CID, I would feel bad if he leaves again, more so if it's for real. CID has been a great show in the history of Indian TV, not only does it have the unique distinction of having its name in the Guiness Book of World Records, it is also the longest running show in the history of Indian television. Slowly, days went by, times changed, I changed, but one thing remained a constant for me: CID. Sure, I had lost contact with CID for a few months, because my dad got transferred here, but the wonders of technology helped me catch up with CID.   Honestly, nowadays I just feel like ditching CID, the crappy screenplay, direction, background music etc...is quite pathetic, it is the positive attitude of some of the members here that keeps me glued to the show, and also because I feel if Aditya Sir, Dayanand Sir, Narendra Sir, and Shivaji Sir have not left the show despite all the inconsistencies, why the heck should I? Still, if an episode gets really bad, I get really pissed off and might be a negative influence on this forum😆

I-F has been very important in helping me find my craze for CID, I mean, believe it or not, I was clueless about my love for this show until I participated in this forum. I had also made great friends who I really miss like Suchi Di, Shruti Di(luna_lovegood) and some others. But as you know, times change and people get busy with other things in life. Anyways, I am not complaining, in fact, I like the new members too. You all are the most insightful members I have ever seen, and I sure learn a lot of things from you, including how to write stories, poems etc😆 I-F also helped me enrich a lot more knowledge about CID, as my dad tells me, I could have a PhD in CID😆 I did not know anything about CID pre-Abhijit, and thanks to members here, I found out about Ashutosh Gowarikar acting on CID, and his charcter Viren, the various coming and going of officers in CID during it's early days when it was trying to find the perfect combo, Inspector Jayant, and even Dr. Wagle, who I did not remember at all. Now I cannot pick out any particular member out here, all of you are special to me, but yes, I would surely like to thank Prabha Di and Bento for helping me relish some of the old episodes of CID👏👏👏

Lastly, this forum has also helped me break my own record. I don't think I have ever writeen such a long post ever😆

LONG LIVE CID!!!!!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I can't remember anything fully😳! So, which is the exact 1st episode of my CID re watch, I can't remember now.

Saying it "re watching CID", because, I used to watch CID at the very beginning of CID. I mean at 2000/2001. I watched only for a few weeks/months that time. As I was a little girl then, I loved to watch cartoon more than anything else. That time satellite channels didn't get much popularity too in Bangladesh. So stopped watching CID after some episodes.

Today I love Daya Sir more, but the interesting thing is that I used to like Abhijeet Sir first😃, when I watched few episodes of CID at 2000/2001. That time, the far I can remember, Daya Sir wasn't seen so much in those episodes, don't know why. So, loved Abhi Sir. Now when at 2009, I started watching CID again, I fall for Daya Sir😳. But my attraction became addiction after watching "Behroopiya"....and I'm now an addicted CIDian!!!

"Behroopiya"-----this was a turning point of my life. It made me completely lose in the CID world and Daya Sir. Yeah, I always say and will say that my forever love is Dayanand. And my watching CID only depends on him. I may be possessive and some may not like this madness, but this is the truth of my life. I just love Daya Sir.

Of course will have to say one more thing and that is----Abhi-Daya are the true friends, I have ever seen. In the "Behroopiya", I realized one thing..that is...true friendships like Daya-Abhi's are very very rare. May be it in a TV show. But before this, I haven't seen such a friendship bond in any show or movie.

Daya Sir is my first crush! I like him for what! I can't say the exact reason. It is said na, "Love happens suddenly"..That's it...it grew suddenly for Daya Sir. But now when I think over this, I can identify few of many reasons to love Daya Sir. He is a diversely personified character. He is sweet, he is cute, he is bad for bad criminals, he is soft to the helpless, he is affectionate to his friends and he can do even wrong for saving his friends, he is very emotional, he is lovable'.and I can't say more, that's a huge list!! And he is too much handsome, the most ever dashing guy of the world (for me). His acting is just superb. He cries from his heart, his smile is just too awesome..the best smile ever. His obedience, careness & everything, he can express those too well. He can act all the diverse characteristic of his character type. I think very few actors can play such a role containing two different character in him. And this made Daya Sir amazing and fabulous! And he made this real. Hats off to him!

Abhijeet Sir! My next favourite character in CID. He is a very good actor. Very few actors can act like him..so real! His angry character...I love it. He is totally different from Daya Sir. And may be that's the reason for their pure friendship. Abhijeet Sir's attachment to children shows his inner character. He is so sweet with children.His shouting is very scary. Criminals would surely be afraid. He is a romantic person. I love it..That's why he and Daya Sir are the main attractions of CID.

Coming to ACP...he is just too experienced an actor. His acing makes me think that he is really an ACP. I like his "Kuch toh garbar hain" style. That's too unique. Even Daya-Abhi too can't copy his style in spite of being together for the long 13 years. He seems very strong and angry person from outside, but we've seen his soft sides too. An actor like him is too rare.

I believe if any of the trio leaves CID, it would be difficult to run it more. They are incomplete without the other. And CID is alive because of them & must say Freddy, the next main character after trio. He has been with them from the beginning. His innocence, cuteness, funniness, affection, devotion to work made him an inevitable part of CID. CID is fully complete with these 4 characters.

But it's very sad for me that our trio didn't get any award. It's very unjust to them...

There are many things to be hooked in CID. First of all, for me, Daya Sir!!! Then Daya-Abhi friendship, trio. This is about characters. About story and the play, I would say that may be the cases are almost same. The same killing, murder, kidnap etc. for the reason of assets, affair, revenge etc...but the ideas for doing these are new. We can see in one episode if a new way of murder is shown, in the other there's another technique for that. I love the types of clues the team gets. Most of the times clues are too funny or may seem not so important, but the case is solved with that little clue. I just want to praise this efficiency of the director to think of new and interesting clues for every episode.

Will say about forensic lab. The techniques used there have been developed time to time. That's very interesting to see. Forensic methods and techniques are very innovative always. Also sometimes there are some comic moments too😛. These aid an episode to be worth of watching. Such things are the main reasons to watch CID...

The essay is on the role of CID in my life. So want to say about CID's exact role in my life...

---It has removed my addiction for saas-bahu serials. Before, I used to watch those funny shows.

---I knew what's a true friendship is, from Daya-Abhi.

---I learned how to observe a thing. Before, I didn't use to observe carefully when I'm outside. Now I see everything very carefully.

---When I'm in a problem, I sometimes take situations in CID as example for solving my problems.

About IF...!! What to say! I didn't ever think that I would be registered in such an international forum and will be active here and will take part in competitions😉😆!! Here, I've learned many things. I can now interact well. Of course my English fluency has been increased. I have made a lot of sweet friends here...which is like a dream too me. I always ask myself that is it true or not?!!😊

IF is a amazing place for fun lovers, for students and for everyone of every age..!! I just love this heaven...And in this heaven I love CID forum boundlessly😛!

I won't say much more. Already written so long. I'm not good at writing too long posts. Still took part here as it's an interesting contest....

Lastly, will say only few words....

I love CID soooo much. May CID live forever😃!

Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved , i really like this one 
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Characteristics
Word : 910 Approx.
Characters(Without Space) : 3,932 Approx.
Characters(With Space) : 4,834 Approx.
Paragraphs : 12 Approx.
Lines : 57 Approx.

Essay

I Will Start Story From 8 Years Ago When I Was Seen CID 1st Time In Year 2002. In That Year If I Remembers Clearly The Sean Which I Was Saw On TV Is One Mustache Man (Fredie) Driving A Jeep(Army Like Jeep With Same Color As Army Jeep) And Our ACP Was Not There In That Episode.

At That Time CID Was Shown Headed By Some DIG Officer And According To Me Which I Can Now Predict Is That Was 1st Episode Off Long Running Show CID. At That Fredie Inspired To View That Show Inspired Off Being Watching Saas-Bahu Drama Show Later By Seen Green S Logo I Was Searching On Channel As That Time I Was Unable To Even Read Channel Name In English And I Was Remembering Channel Names As

Blue English Named Logo Is For Show Kyuki,Kahani And Kasauti(STAR Plus)

Blue Hindi Named Logo Is News Channel (Star News)

Yellow Z Logo Is Comedy Show Channel (Zee TV for Hum Paanch)

And

Green Background S Logo Where S Was Written In Blue and Red Color Is For This Show (Sony ET for CID)

Later After 2 Weeks I Was Found Lucky To Get Original Time Off Show CID And Started Watching CID. In 2003 Start All Off Sudden Logo And Title Track Which Are My Unique Mark To Find CID Has Got Make Over As Blue Backdrop And Gold Letters CID (Daksh Entered In CID). That Time I Was Successful To Remember CID By Name Not Channel Logo And Get Addited For That Year Only Letter In June 2003 There Was My 10th Standard Going On So My Father Disconnected Cable TV Till May 2004. That Time Sony Added Black Background behind Logo but I Got Lucky As Now I Am Not Remembering Sony TV But Remembering CID By Its Name And Now Again Started To Do My Work And Letter In Result Time I Found My Result To Horrible As It's 5 Out Off 7 Subject Failed(Resulting Stoped Viewing CID Which Clearly Displays How I Am Get Addicted To Show) To Get Even Double Digit Marks. I Was Never Ever Filled That Much Bad Which I Should Be And Made I Line My Life Motto.

And That Was,

"Never Look Back, Just See In Your Hand That What You Got And Try Even More Hard To Get Finer Then What You Get."

And By the Run on That What I Was Got Is Just 2 More Subjects Cleared Till March 2007 And By That Time Span I Was Made My Life Like Hell To Get Success In My Favorite Subject To Know More On My Favorite Subject Computer And I Was Till Now Studied Like Almost 85% Off Computer And That's Why Now I Have Full Confidence That I Can Teach Upcoming Generation In Hardware, Software Development, Website Development And All Types Off Designing. On The Other Hand in May 2004 When I Got My First Computer I Was Launched My First Website under Yahoo Geocities as On My Name "Hardik Kansagra" And Also When Time Goes Tick down I Rebranded My Site and in September 2009 I Have Got My Domain Site @ hkwebs.in  And On the Search For Content I Found One Site Named India-Forums And Searched So Many Months For That Contents Where I Found Very Creative People Are Here In India-Forums Are Working And I Was Started My Membership For The Site In India-Forums And When I Was Searching For Title Tracks For Around 40+ Shows I Found One Proper Working Pattern That What India-Forums Is And To Get More Familiar Vijay Bhai Was Changed Site Outlook Even So It Was Maden Like More Easy To What I Was Searching For And Even To Get Try I Was Also Applied For Video Updater In One Show "Kahani Hummary Mahabharat Ki" On 9x TV Later Due To Some Circumstance I Was Dropped That And Searched For New Section To Get Worked And I Got As "Mahavir Hanuman" On Colors TV And Started Worked Till The Date Section Closed And In Between That I Was Given My First Try To Get More Creative With One Contest Where Format Is More Similar As Award Shows But That's Just To Entertain Visitors Channel Wide For Time Span off 2 And Half Months And In This New Year 2011 With The Channel Moderator Approval To Go For Next Soon In December Nominations For The Contest Will Do Start And In January And February Voting Will Go Channel Wide Section By Section. This Contest Is Inspired from Gur.n.Cool's Zee TV Members Choice Awards in 2008/2009. This Contest Was Already Done First Part in January 2010 As "Rishtoh Ke Rang Hummary Sang – Colors Awards" And Now In 2011 It Will some Thing Like "Rishtoh Ke Rang Nayi Umang Ke Sang – Colors Awards Dwitiya".

And Ha One More Thing Development Team off Sony TV Shows Missed(Channel Moderator Approved To Go For But Section Head(Coolbies And Viewbies)s Not Called In Time Manner After Even 3 Alert That Time Is Getting Over Very Soon) That Chance in June/July 2010 As "Entertainment Ka Jalsa – SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Awards" And Now After That I Will Decided To Go Only After All Section Member(Excluding Development Team Whose Are The Most Active In All Sony TV Shows)'s In Sony Channel Give Me Written Approval That If Development Team Fails To Do We Will Be Ready To Do Help What Ever You Want For Contest.

[Don't Forgot To Press Like If You Found This Story Liked, Inspired, Useful In Any Manner. Avoid Posting Thank You In Words]

- Hardik Kansagra

Edited by kans_007 - 13 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My essay updates. First post.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Posted half of my story on page 1, don't have the mood to continue right now. Maybe later....

aparakshitij thumbnail

I still clearly remember the day I started watching C.I.D.-7th of July '99.It was my bua's daughter's wedding the next day,for which me & my parents had gone 2 Faridabad.Just the day b4 her wedding,my cousin eloped with her BF.Oh my God!There was total chaos in the house,the whole day,with my buaji crying n all ladies comforting her while all the men were trying 2 look 4 my cousin!We kids were put up in one room,where we were getting bored.Thats when one of r relatives,who used to live close by,suggested to take us to his house.We were relieved n happy as that uncle gave us yumy food and the TV remote!😛I was swapping channels when I came across CID.It was the case of 2 photographs.Luckily almost all the cousins wanted to see it as well!I enjoyed the serial so much!Even after coming back home,I watched the concluding part of that epi the next week.I felt it was an interesting show & my parents didnt have a problem with me watching it!The next week,stolen dynamite was aired & that got me hooked to the show!I loved Abhijeet since then,but I have to mention,I first noticed Daya & immediately fell for him!😳And of course,I loved ACP sir & Asha ma'm as well!I loved all the epis of that era-Injured witness,Accused Officer,Counterfeit cop,Dying Statement,Stolen car,etc.I was crying when ACP sir had become blind....I realized that day how attached I was to him as well,previously I thought I was attached only 2 Daya sir n Abhijeet sir.My respect & admiration increased manifold for Asha ma'm after seeing dying statement & case of 4 Rinas!I just loved her to the core!I still remember how sad I was when I saw ACP sir scolding Daya sir in Father's revenge,when he had only tried 2 save his friend.When ACP sir said in the last scene- "Apni jaan par khel gaya tu" I was in tears!I must mention the clue in the burnt tooth epi,that was the first time I really appreciated Salunkhe sir,although I had respected him n his work earlier as well,but from that case,I started considering him an all imp part of CID,jst like TRIO.Whenevr I dont see him in CID,like in some recent cases,I feel something is amiss.I equally respected n loved Dr. Waghle & was sad when she left the serial.Dr. Niyati Pradhan is my most favourite female dr. in the show.I cant decide whom I like more,dr Salunkhe or dr Pradhan.I used to love everything about her!Asha left after the case of the dazed man n although the officers did mention about her,I was angry as she was not given a proper farewell.I missed very badly for a long,long time after that.

I hated dr Anjalika from day 1 and also the bickering between her & our officers.I really missed dr. Salunkhe at that time & was too happy when she left.Similarly I never liked Daksh.I was happy with the entry of Aditi since I was & still m a fan of Smita Bansal.Her death was another shock.Never really liked Priyanka,Anushka,Lavanya or Devyana.Muskaan was pretty good and the cases in her era were much,much better than the present ones.Dr. Nyla was pretty ok,though not as good as dr. Waghle or dr. Niyati. I liked Kaveri as well,although she was there for a brief period of time.Liked Vivek & Tasha right from their first cases,but never really appreciated them as much as I did during Aakhri Chunauti.My resentment towards Sachin,Kaajal & Sonali has only increased in the recent past.Dr. Tarika is a dead tree,for me,no point in expecting  anything from her or saying anything about her.
Now coming to my attachment for CID,was attached to trio since the stolen dynamite episode.They r an inseparable & very important part of my life.I'm happy when they r happy & m sad when they r sad.I jst cant see any of them in tears,nor can I see them on the deathbed.I want to mention here 1 incident which best explains how attached I am to CID & Daya sir-I got engaged to my husband in July 09.V used to talk on the phone since r college days,but after it bcame official,he used to call every night at 10,coz thats when my parents-in-law went for a walk & he had some privacy.I never liked to miss CID's original airing.Although reruns were there,I somehow had the urge to watch it at 10 pm every Friday.Now when he started calling,I used to miss half of the epi bcoz of that.Although I did not like missing the show,I didnt want to hurt him either.He knew about my Tv watching habbit n love for CID,but then I felt it would not b right on my part to ask him to call later or some other time.So,kya kare?I stopped watching CID on fRiday,coz aadha episode dekhne me kuch samajh bhi nahi aata tha aur maza bhi nahi aata tha.I was sad and also afraid,coz my mom used to repeatedly get angry with my obsession for tv serials & used to warn me that it can ruin my married life.Although I pretended not to take it seriously in front of her,the thoughts had definately disturbed me.And then I saw beheroopiya's promo in august & needless to say,I was shell shocked.Yeh episode toh dekhna hi hai,I thought!And the timing was so bad,the day I was about to ask him to not call on 14th,he told me of going for a movie with him & his cousins,who were coming for 2 days only from Delhi!Filmy situation ho gayi,idhar kua udhar khai!Then  I dont know what came over me(probably the feeling that I wont b able to watch my fav. serial after marriage,toh abhi dekh sakti hoon toh dekh loon) & I refused to go for the movie.Bahana bhi nahi bana sakti,coz our fathers used to meet for morning walk daily,toh kahin na kahin se unko pata chal jata.Toh I told him the truth!Like I hav mentioned earlier,he is just not a TV person!So he obviously was shocked & could not take it as the actual reason.Bahut bada jhagda ho gaya & although niether of us told our parents about it,they sensed something was wrong.Mere mom dad ko jab pata chala ki tv reason hai,toh mere ghar me toofan aa gaya!They gave some excuses to my inlaws n saved me but they were not happy at all!And me?I was not even embarrased!I was hellbent on watching CID that day,come what may!My parents let me watch it warning me this was the last time I was watching CID & they would not allow me to watch it again,come what may.I went through an array of emotions as I sat in front of my TV set at 9.30 that day-Daya's death's promo,the feeling of losing him,of losing my chance forever to watch tv,of annoying my husband n losing his love,oh God!There r tears in my eyes even as I write this!Anyways,the epi ended on Daya sir's death scene & I literally burst out crying,although I had been controlling myself so far.My dad thought I was going overboard with my obsession for TV,so he disconnected the cable the very next day & both my parents started their lectures on why I should stay away from the TV.I tried calling my hubby on Saturday,bt he did not take my calls which further put me off.TV bhi gaya aur pati bhi!
I cant tell u how depressed I was the whole day.My parents in law came to know the whole thing on Sunday,talked to my hubby & convinced him 2 call me up & take me out on Sunday(m so lucky 2 hav them in my life!)My hubby also cooled down by then & called me up on Sunday morning at 7!I again started crying like.... anyways,we met up,we appologized,everything was fine atleast betn the 2 of us.But thoughts of not watching TV would not leave my mind & I was really stressed.My hubby sensed it & made a plan,without my knowledge.Usually our parents wer apprehensive for a 9-12 show,bt to my surprise they readily agreed that day!Under the pretext of taking me out for a movie,he took me to a common friends place,ordered my fav food from a hotel,pushed off the common friend from his own house & switched on the TV.And I WATCHED CID!!!!!😃Oh God!I was over the moon that night!(Yes,I know,m lucky to have him as my husband).After CID was over,he told me that he & his parents had no problem with my habbit of TV watching & I can watch TV at their place post marriage!This was music to my ears!I was so happy to get back CID in my life,that too as a kind of present from my husband!
It was the lure for the same CID ,which I wasnt able to watch coz of lack of  cable connection ,that brought me to IF & I made so many friends here!And now I cant believe that its the same me who has stopped watching CID,I mean the fresh episodes.
I do watch the ones I have in my laptop when my craving for CID gets the better of me,I do watch the good reruns,but I dont know when I will b watching a fresh episode next,hope soon...Yet,my love,respect n admiration for TRIO will always remain the same...Although I cant blame them for the current condition of the serial,I cant fathom to watch it for their sake either...So I chose to watch the epis from the golden era n satisfy myself,while the hope that CID wil b  back 2 its original flavour still remains,albeit dormant,in my heart...
Edited by aparakshitij - 13 years ago
princess. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my essay updated on 2nd page....😊