Writtten Update - 17th november - Promise

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with the ladies at Arohi's singing. Rajvir wants to go out for some work but Amrit stops him to go alone and Arohi is told to go with him to Hotel Plaza. Arohi calls up Gauri to ask her what to talk to Chiku about as she is just going to go with chachu and meet Chiku at the hotel.

Arjun is dressed up as a waitor and says he's a new waitor. Arjun sneaks back into the room and goes inside the bedroom. Arohi and Rajvir reach the same room and Rajvir has come there to give his wedding invitation, and while walking a waitress walks into her and spoils her dress, so Arohi goes to the bathroom and Arjun hides inside the closet.

Gauri is on the phone with Arohi and she says she's already tensed since she has to talk to Rajvir and she's not even leaving her, it's very childish. Arohi tells her why are u getting angry, just tell me do i look hot? she asks Gauri, honest opinion, do i need to loose weight? do western or indian dresses suit more? should i show some skin today? Arjun is trying to get out, and is looking at Arohi (her back is facing him). Arjun tries to walk out, and at the same time Arohi says wait to Gauri and Arjun too waits and moves back in the closet. Arohi is still in the process of changing. Gauri asks her, what will you tell him when he sees you dressed up like this? she says i'll tell him you've come to see me today, and i'll try that i look like this everyday, no matter how much you say no, but i know you want that. Arjun closes his ear in irritation (cuz she talks alot lol) and Arohi and Gauri cut the phone.

Rajvir and that other guy walk inside the bedroom, and the guy takes out a file from the other side of the closet (not the one Arjun is in). Chiku reaches too, and walks inside the bedroom. Arjun still has his ears closed, and Rajvir and the other guy leave. Arohi is talking to Chiku and says that she has called him because she wants to talk to him, she says she is sorry for everything. Arohi says that we've met before but so many things have been going wrong, i am a shy girl, and on the other side Arjun starts laughing, sharmili? πŸ˜† Arohi says today she will say what's on her mind. Arjun sees from inside who Chiku is. Arohi continues, i am ready to leave all my dreams for you, I want to live my life with you, and Arjun says, dude you dont know what you are getting yourself into. Chiku starts screaming Yes, see i knew i was perfect for you, and you would be ready for marriage. Arohi says i knew u would understand that i am a very straightforward girl and someone who only talks about what is important. Arjun says, isn't she feeling bad lying so much? (arrey waah Arjun, you have already figured her out).

Arohi says maybe you are the one for me. Arohi says no matter how much we try to fight destiny but at the end we have to give up, but my answer for you is yes, and i want you to forget whatever has happened before. Whenever you meet me, look at me, think about me, forget the past and think about what happened today. Arjun is having flashbacks of the scene before, when she was changing. she asks Chiku to promise but even Arjun says promise.

Gauri comes to meet Rajvir, and she says i have come here to discuss something with you. Rajvir without hearing her says, look i cant be romantic, or talk romantic stuff. you might have come here to tell me that you have decided what colour the curtains will be, etc. Gauri just says it, i wanted to say i used to love someone else, i have forgotten him but i don't know if i will ever be able to love you. Rajvir tells her that i like your honesty, and i had told u during roka itself if you aren't sure, say it now, i wont be able to tell them later after our families names are tied. Rajvir says if you aren't happy with this marriage, you will have to talk to them, i won't.

DJ is looking at all the people who have been called for the different arrangements. 3 people from Arohi's family are leaving and Simi has come to pick them up. Arohi stops and asks where they are going, they say that the girls side is less that's why. Sanchit tries to go join them too but Simi says yeah anyway we need a bhaiya and Sanchit walks back to Arohi and says am i mad to make Simi my sister πŸ˜†.

Simi tells Arohi that now it won't be hard to steal Rajvir's shoes. Arohi says it's not easy to steal ACP Rajvir's shoes, you wont be able to do it.

Romit comes and tells Arjun, how are you going to deal with that girl? she will be there again. Arjun says he knows what to do, he has to hurt her. Romit is giving her tips on how to pursuade her. Arjun says he wants to see tears in her eyes. Romit says that girl's most important issue is body weight, pimples, etc. Arjun says he thought he had only 1 sister, now he has 2 πŸ˜†.

Back to Arohi's house, Rajvir is taking blessings and kabse aayein hai dulhe raaja is playing in the background. Arohi says she's decided she'll be with the shoes, and Sanchit to be with Simi. the whole Aluhwaliya family reaches the wedding venue. Kartar tells DJ that i am waiting for my special guest, you all carry on. Gauri is getting ready, Ikk Tara is playing in the BG, and she is thinking about her meetings with Arjun, and what Rajvir said during Roka.

Arohi comes to Gauri's room and tells her she's looking really pretty. chiku follows her and is recording her, but she kicks him out. Arohi says he's always following me. everyone likes him, what do you think about him Gauri, she says he's nice. Arohi says i think he loves me, Gauri asks her do you, and she says yes. Gauri says is it? so u will do anything for him? Arohi says i have already started to, i went and got his clothes from the dry cleaners, the perfume that he has on i gifted him, i had missed Ranbir's movie's 1st day 1st show, isn't this enough to show my love for him? Gauri asks her, what if you two are on a cliff and you can save either him or her yourself? Arohi says he'll never come to the cliff, just 4 days back, his lift wasn't working instead of climbing stairs, he took an off day from work, there is no way he will come to the cliff. Gauri says life isn't always a joke. just think about it, if u had to save either of you, who would u? she says mine, why would i care about someone else's when my own life is at stake? Gauri tells her that if you love someone they think about others life more than their own. Arohi asks her wat is love? Gauri says love is something that changes your thoughts something that won't fit between your husband or your boyfriend, changes your image. Gauri says maybe my love for Arjun was an obsession, but i could give my life up for him. Arohi says kisi ke liye jaan lena ya dena, no, stop talking filmy things. Gauri says, when you love someone, you always have to sacrifice, and you don't love Chiku. Arohi thinks about what Panditji said about her life partner, and her meeting with Arjun at 12:00am.

NO PRECAP.

Awesome episode. really loved when Arjun said promise on his own when he was listening to Arohi's convo with Chiku.
Rating: 9/10.
would definitely say, that KMH is back. i felt the Arjuhi chemistry today more than ever.

PS: don't forget to press the like button :)

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting. i liked today epi. 
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I eagerly wait to read the written updates. Thank you for ur daily effort.
Priya_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks, mods please make this a sticky topic, it's easier for everyone to see it
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved Arjun's Oneliners today.."Beta..." and "kya yaar..sharam nahi aati use..kitna lamba lamba phek ti hain" when she said.."mein sharmili type ki ladki hoon" even I started laughin hahahah LOL they create magic together! :))
mazzhaych thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the written updatesπŸ˜ƒ todays show was really good
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanaya11

I loved Arjun's Oneliners today.."Beta..." and "kya yaar..sharam nahi aati use..kitna lamba lamba phek ti hain" when she said.."mein sharmili type ki ladki hoon" even I started laughin hahahah LOL they create magic together! :))

lmao same here! i was like wat is she saying?!?!?! sharmili?!?! πŸ˜• seedhi saadhi? lmao
Thanks for the update Pooja!
gracia2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really really like the epi
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know yaar kab tak  mera bad luck kaam karne waala hai mujhe written updates padh k kaam chalana pad raha hai.
Thanks dear for it.