it isnt a dream

please 
no it isnt
its real..

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone....*waves* Hugs and Kisses

Hummmm....really dont know what to say about the epi...will have to watch it again...and will comment later.

Hum...

Will see you all later...have to put little one to sleep..

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea an hira! veena hasn't SEEN the scene iss liyay she's going like it's a dream! it's so not a dream! buss veena lug gaee 10 10 kee shart?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tofeeees

lol thanks veena! i still need your permission to abuse here though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol! yar khanak ko dekhay ga toh mood bun jayaga!man veena you HAVE to see that scene! it is TOOOOOO HOT! better than the tum jo ayayyy sequence i'm telling you!

Beeenzzz.. i can't wait to see the scene.. hope i have like 5 mins this afternoon to squeeze that in!!!

Amrita..
Thanks hun.. hoping it isn't a dream then.. then all that ShaNak 'do' will be in dreamsπŸ˜†

Shriya..
that is exactly what i said that Shaan remembers of Khanak after seeing the 10rp note and thinks he has to be there for her.. like she has for him! Bless them!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tofeeees

yea an hira! veena hasn't SEEN the scene iss liyay she's going like it's a dream! it's so not a dream! buss veena lug gaee 10 10 kee shart?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haaan haan laggee.. i know you will win!!!😳❀️
kubare thumbnail
Oh just wanted to say...the Rs.10/-note made an entry...and waht an Entry indeed....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Sam is a Guy....we all thought a girl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so whose is Rahul???? the girl..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Oh and just wantd to add...the scene may not be a dream....but I just dont feel that the SR should happen like this....just didn't feel right to me....and if you are throwing chapals my way...make a new pairs please...size 8πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
It cannot be a dream

as soon as he sees the 10rupee note he calls Khanak and tells that he will be back home but it may take a short while....so it is more likely to be real.....Gosh, if you could have seen his expressions while she hugs....he was more like a wounded tiger...wounded sher, let's say like that...his fist...how he tries to control....closing his eyes tightly...I don't know how to express the feelings....it was so......

it cannot be a dream

krishna....
see you later ...edited...she is still here....she cannot leave coz we are discussing about SRπŸ˜‰

Veena...
welcome dear 😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†at all Shanak 'do's
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Oh and just wantd to add...the scene may not be a dream....but I just dont feel that the SR should happen like this....just didn't feel right to me....and if you are throwing chapals my way...make a new pairs please...size 8πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Krishna , it may happen....but its not the way I wanted, but its better to have it rather than not having at all🀣🀣🀣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwww veenaaa *hugs* i'll WIN!! i shall send you a virtual 10 rupees note then okeess? pak currency chalega? πŸ˜† oh and btw i've changed my mind abt doing the thing that i told u i would do on the PM. cuz i dont want to get it back on number 1. i hope you understood πŸ˜†

krishna!! rahul is a girl!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woweeesss! i'm so excited!