shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update.....
thnx for pm.
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  great  update  dear..................  vicky  bhi  na  ,he  really  scared geet????????????  but  interesting  yaar.................. looking  fwd...................
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
two days over but no update ???😭
mchopra thumbnail
MMM i like the idea..psychopath or killer waise that could apply to us all here also..we have no clue abt each other and look we cant spend a day without each other..
funnymonkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

MMM i like the idea..psychopath or killer waise that could apply to us all here also..we have no clue abt each other and look we cant spend a day without each other..

That is so true!!! We all don't know each other perosnally yet we all come together and talk to each other..the only form of identification we have is our IF Id's....
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys: SORRY I could not reply back to everyone for your lovely comments!! BUT rest assure when I get time I will reply back to each and every one you guys!! I was not going to update today but decided why make you guys wait! 😆😆

SO I really hope you guys like this update!

Chapter 3:

Geet went home and went directly to her computer. She didn't know how to ask him about his location. She wanted to call Vicky and ask for his help but thought otherwise. She knew after today's discussion, he would rub it in that she actually listened to him. She would never hear the end of it from him. She stared at her computer screen for half hour trying to put her thoughts in order. She decided to take a break and make herself some tea. In between while she is making a coffee she kept on starting at her computer screen. She needed to find out if he was here or not or he was a "phsyco" but how??

She went back to her computer carrying a tea cup in her head.
Ok Geet you can do this and besides you don't know him just be straight forward...

To: DelhisShark
Hey DelhisShark I was wondering if you were a physco or a stalker?

Geet what the hell is this, if he really was a physco would he tell you that. You are so stupid. Note to self: Kill Vicky when you see him for getting you into this mess!

She deleted that question and began typing again...she didn't know why she was so nervous to even ask him that question it is not like she knows him personally. She just started typing whatever came to her mind.

To: DelhisShark
Hey DelhisShark! You know during lunch today, I told my friend about how we met online while playing a pool game. (he already knew about us) Anyway coming to the point, he found it hilarious and weird that out of all the places to meet we met through a game. Come to think of it now that I am going back it is indeed a quiet a weird place to meet at. Don't you think? My friend was wondering if you currently live in Delhi since your ID says DelhisShark. He has this weird notion that you might be a stalker lol..I told him otherwise that you cannot be a stalker or a physco. I know you might laugh reading this and saying "Me.....and stalker? haha"  

Geet placed her cursor over to the sent button but just to make sure Geet reread her message again and again. She decided that it is better not to ask him anything, she knew deep inside that he can't be a stalker and a physco. She couldn't even think about this. If he was really here keeping an eye on her then let it be. Babaji will protect her if anything happens. Geet held her mouse in her hand and was about to delete the message when suddenly her dog ran from under her chair causing Geet to almost fall backward. Geet held onto the desk with one hand for support and accidentally hit the sent button. When Geet realized what she has done, she closed the laptop and ran to the bed and covered herself with blanket. "NOW I really am going to kill Vicky" She couldn't sleep at all at night, she kept on thinking about his response and how his reaction would be after reading the email. She decided that she would not open the email at all no matter what.

He was working when he saw that he got an email from NYQueen. A smile crept up on his face when he saw that. He opened the email and read it. Just to make sure what he read is correct, he rubbed his eyes and read the email again, he laughed when he realized what he read is actually correct. She was quiet interesting and seemed different from all the other girls. She thinks I am a stalker just the thought about it made him laugh. He sat back on his chair and relaxed. She definitely made his day. If only she was here!

Flashback:
"Bhaiya I am using your email ID to play a game"
"hmmm" He was busy looking at the files at home and didn't pay attention to what his sister was saying.
"Bhaiya will you help me?"
"Bhaiya!!" He was taken back with the sudden shouting he looked at her from his file.
"Why are you shouting Pinky I am busy"
"Bhaiya would you please beat this person on a pool game"
"Pinky I don't have time for this right now"
"Please Bhaiya I will leave you alone after you beat her unless you think you can't beat the person?"
"what did you say...no one is better than me"
"Maybe you found your match today" He gave her an angry glare and she immediately became quiet and gave him the laptop.

He started playing the pool game online. She beat him in the first round. She was good he thought but he wouldn't let this game go until he wins. He challenged her again for another round of the game, which she won again. He challenged her again and again until he makes sure he wins. He had completely forgot his surroundings and his sister who was standing next to him watching the game. He could tell that she was trying to hold her laugh. After a while she left his office feeling bored looking at his brother occupied in the game and hogging the laptop until he wins.

He started smiling when he remembered how he met her and about her letter. He was brought out of his thoughts when someone came into his cabin.
"Sasha I told you so many times when you come to my cabin always knock, this is not your home where you can barge in"
"Sorry MK, I just wanted to inform you your meeting is in half hour"
"Alright, you may go now"
MK to himself "Well NYQueen you would have to wait for my reply to your question, its time for payback"

Press the like button and/or comment!!!😳
-------------------------------------------
Link to Chapter 4
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago