Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gagsy

hey i luv ur ff

plz add me to pm list

Originally posted by: krati5

wow. wht a update. plz plz update soon

Originally posted by: mrk_1

loved it yaar..awsome one ..wonder how ll geet react wen he says that he s the one ...

Originally posted by: kellz

i thought cookie would like MSK naturally
geet has no idea lolz

Originally posted by: vaniabi

hey  nice  update  dear............
geet  scold  maan  as  gadhaπŸ˜†n   send  mail  to  him,it  was really  funny...........
looking  fwd...............

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

lovely update.................

THANX EVERYONE!!
Gagsy you are added to the pm list!
wow am glad you guys liked and enjoyed reading it
more laughs coming your way soon! lol

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi783

I am just loving this track a lot😊

Originally posted by: tinatartari

beautiful update!!i guess she z gonna leave maan 2 her dog.

Originally posted by: tinatartari

wow!!i loved it!!so funny he z checking himself out 4 her.he z starting 2 like his NY queen nw.so cute.net love story becomes true!!

Originally posted by: Shalve

wow.. awesome update... loved the cookie part.... 

Originally posted by: ansah

really superb update....loved it

Originally posted by: avem

luv the update plz cont soon

Originally posted by: Maan4EVA

wow loved da update!!!
Maan and Gadha??? 🀣
Continue soooonnnn!!!

Thanx guys!!
Those who are new you guys are added to da pm list lol
Will continue soon!
More laughs coming your way sooonnn!!!!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

lool - u do knw.......im constantly refreshing this page......to see when u update - lool!!!!! Oh my my - hehehehe - just felt like pointing that out!

Tishuu sorry I am about to update lol
Just wanted to reply back to everyone first for their comments lol (including yours lol)
About to update lol
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Tishuu sorry I am about to update lol
Just wanted to reply back to everyone first for their comments lol (including yours lol)
About to update lol

I knw Simi!!!!!!! By the way thanks for that reply lool

And yes yes replying to everyone adds to the joy

Lol I duno y - I just felt I should let you knw how much

I LOVE YOU!!!😳

P.S I am a little selfish too - I've lost my touch at writing for mine.....reading yours will help boost my energyπŸ˜†
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Hey guys! Sorry couldn't update yesturday..been busy hanging out with frnds and family lol...I also wanted to reply back to everyone to thank them personally for your wonderful wonderful comments...here is the next part

BTW there is something fun I put in between its a game...lets see who wins lol...I hope you guys are ready to play πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 14

Maan got up early and got ready before Adi. He decided to get coffee for Geet as a peace offering for everything that had happened between them so far. He stood in front of the mirror again and closely examines his face "gadha??"

Adi knocks on the bathroom door: Maan sir please open the door. I have to get ready too

Maan: yeah I am coming Adi.

Adi: You have been there for the past half hour now'it is my turn now

Maan: I am the boss so I can stay here as long as I want

Adi: That is not fair we are going to be late for the office than

Maan: Ohh I forgot I am coming (damn it I still have to get coffee for Geet'Maan opened the door and quickly got ready)

Adi ran inside the bathroom as soon as the door opened.

Maan knocked on the door: Adi I am going to get some coffee; I will meet you in the office

Adi opens the door a little: Sir good idea. Could you get me some coffee too

Maan: What?

Adi: Yeah I want some coffee too but make sure that it is not so bitter something sweet.

Maan: You want your boss to get a coffee for you?

Adi smiled at Maan: Thank you sir you are the best (quickly closed the door before Maan could give him his signature angry eyes)

Maan: I am stuck with stupids (mumbled to himself as he made his way down the elevator)

Maan went to Geets favorite Starbucks and ordered a latte for her and Adi. When he went back to the company he passed by Geets office but was disappointed to see that she wasn't here yet. He saw her assistant Tasha sitting on her desk. He decided to go up to her and ask about Geet.

Maan: Good Morning Tasha. Geet is not coming in today?

Tasha: Good morning sir. I don't know about Geet ma'am she didn't call yet maybe Dev sir knows.

Maan: hmm alright thanx

Maan went straight to Devs cabin to enquire about Geet. When he entered the office Dev was talking to someone on the phone while Adi was sitting on the chair in front of him working on a laptop. He quietly came inside and sat opposite of Adi. He gave Adi his coffee while holding on to Geets coffee in his hand. After few minutes Dev hung up the phone and looked at Maan.

Dev: Sorry about that

Maan: No problem. Is Geet still sick?

Adi looked at Maan shocked "he is asking about a girl? What is wrong with him?" Maan ignored Adis look and continued to stare at Dev

Dev: No she is fine. She is not coming today to the office.

Maan seemed disappointed: Ohh ok

Dev: I am having a small gathering at my house for my wedding anniversary tonight since I won't be able to pick you guys up. I told Geet to pick you guys up

Maan got happy hearing this: sure that is fine by the way happy anniversary

Dev: Thanx five long years

Adi: You sound like it is a bad thing

Dev: If you have to eat your wifes cooking everyday for five years than you would know lol

Adi: in that case thank god I am single than lol

Dev: yeah you are lucky..enjoy while you can lol..what about you Maan? Do you have someone in your life?

Before Maan could answer Adi interrupted him: Dev sir Maan sir has no time for anyone besides his work day and night that is his life..right sir? (Adi looked at Maan who was giving him angry glares'he right away looked down

Maan: No I don't have anyone yet

Dev: well than lets see if you find someone here from New York lol..ohh by the way Geet will pick you guys up around 7 the dinner party starts at 8

Maan: Alright thank you for inviting us

Dev: No need to say thank you

Maan: Shall we get to work'

Dev: Yeah sure

Its evening:

Geet wasn't talking to Vicky because instead of defending her he was defending Maan. She joined Vicky in the lost list of animal names for Maan as well. They both are gadhas and ulus. Vicky tried texting and calling her but Geet wouldn't pick any of his calls at all. Geet is getting ready and obviously mad at Dev for telling her to pick up Maan from the hotel. She got ready and headed out to the hotel.

(Ok lets play a game'guess the names of the songs the first song will be easy of course)

While Geet is driving she puts on her favorite songs while blasting the speakers on high.

lakadi ki kaathi kaathi pe ghoda

ghode ki dum pe jo maara hathauda

dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda

"Geet this song is perfect for that godha, I should tell Vicky about this as soon as I decide to talk to him'lets see what other song I can listen to"

Gadha hai Gadha hai

Gadha hai gadha hai

Gahe ki peche laat nahi mari toh

Toh toh toh Geet mera naam nahi hai

"he he I should be a remix expert'ok next song"

Tuje dekha to yeh jana ulu

bandar diktha kaise hai jana ulu

Aab yaahan se bachke kaise jaaonge  tum

Bina meri maar kahe gadhe eeh eeh eeh

"Ohh damn I am here already" Geet got out of the car and went straight to their room. Maan opened the door and was dumbstruck looking at Geet. She looked at Maan all confused than looked down to her dress to see if there was any stain or if she missed anything. "No everything is fine, why is he staring at me like that?" Adi came from behind seeing Geet at the door.

Geet's Dress:

Adi: Geet how are you feeling now?

Maan came out of his trance: umm come in

Geet: Adi thank you for asking I am feeling much better now (at least someone asked pointing at Maan). Are you guys ready?

Maan: "Geet I am ready but Adi is not"'before Adi could say anything Maan continued "Adi please go get ready you are so slow"

Adi: "yes sir"

Maan had deliberately had taken his time getting ready in the bathroom while Adi was waiting for him to come out so that he can go and freshen up.

Maan: Geet come in while Adi goes and freshens up

Geet smiled: Thank you

Maan: how are you feeling now?

Geet: I am feeling better thanx (Geet sat on the couch..she was feeling awkward since he was being so nice to her for the first time ever since he came here.)

Maan didn't know what to say or how to say this to Geet: umm Geet I wanted to ask you something

Geet looks at Maan: Ask me something?

Maan: umm yeah I wanted to know if we can call it a truce

Geet: A truce?

Maan: Yeah I know we got off on the wrong side from the beginning. So I wanted to know if we can be friends?

Geet "yeh kya hogaya hai mr. khadus ko? Shayid Vicky theek kehe raha tha'mujhe chance dena chahiye tha Maan sir ko..tum bhi na Geet apne gusse ko control mein rakha chaiye" Maan waved his hand infront of her face seeing her zoned out

Maan: Hello Geet kya hua?

Geet: huh nothing umm yeah we can be friends

Maan "Good that is a start": Alright than so hi my name is Maan (guys here is the funny thing that happened to me right now'while I was typing my name is Maan..I typed my name is Khan lol'thought I share it with you guys lol)

Geet: Hi my name is Geet

Adi came out of the bathroom: Alright I am ready

Geet: Alright so lets go then

Precap:  GEETTT!!!!

"What it is not my fault that you were jumping like monkey"

-------------------------------------------------
Link to Chapter 15

Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
meeeeeeeeeee
hehehehehehe yay me

SIMI u are superb meri jaan - this update brought me to  life!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
LOL @ My name is khan........hahahaha............πŸ˜†

ok ur game - omg i soooooo love those songs😳

ok so that I don't spoil it for the others..........I'm gna PM u the answers!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

hehehhehe but but but what's my prize for getting them right?????πŸ˜›
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow i'm the first one to comment excellent update pls cont soon
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update!
con't soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
LOL my name is khan
yay finally they're friends
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

@ kashndsel4eva Sorry I couldn't quote whatever you wrote
First of all woohhooo you are back
you were greatly missed by me and I love your comments!
wow you didn't have to comment on each and every part you had missed lol
Thanx so much! Am glad you liked every part
will contnue soon!
btw i hope you had a blast on your vacation!

ure welcome
i also missed u dearly
and thanks 4 asking i had a blast on my vacation