Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shining_moon

I m really sorry I missed to read part 18 so couldn't reply

well geet was so evilπŸ˜†......poor vicky.........he will never accept any tennis invitation from geet again🀣🀣🀣
as for part 19 is concerned.....hmm....so geet likes delhishark not bad.....it will b a trat to see her expression wen she will know that her khadoos client n delhishark are sameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
so geet thinks her flowers can pacify vicky........well nice thought but too good to b true
I wonder wat vicky is planning for geet.......butone thing is for sure if maan is there vicky ill not succeed..........loved the way maan became angry seeing vicky troubling geetπŸ˜‰
do update soon

ahha thanx so much
yeah she is so so so evil lolz
yeah she will get so shocked when she finds out da truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hmm lets see wht happens and wht Vicky does πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Will continue soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmed ones

Hey Simi dear.... πŸ€—

Oh God Sam...pata nahi main kiya likhu...Im confuse.....
bt eagerly waiting 4 Vicky turn...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
luv it hu Maan rage in anger😳😳😳😳...it was just his friend bt...u no...poor him...emotion is out of control...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
like that part..of trioπŸ˜ƒ..>Maan knowing Geet intension😳😳😳...n frendship day flowers....πŸ€ͺ
uff Adi...he complaining abt small topicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ask maneet hu deapertaly they wanted thier...things works according 2 them....

akhir kuch to likha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry if you were confused but let me knw about what
I will try to make a more clear update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hhehe i know Friendship day was whack thts wht she and I could come up with at da last mintue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will update soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

oh hoo maan being jealous .. hehe

and would love to watch/read vicky's revenge
update soon

Noor

p.s   update LA soooooon... or else you'll be dead.. cuz i really wanna read that FF on such a crucial point you left it...

ahhaa thanx so much Noor!! (i love love ur name!😳😳😳)
You could read and picture da scenes in ur head so in a way ya u r reading/watching πŸ˜†
will update soon!
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

</div>Mishit you are back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
<div>hahaa Tahnx so much

Am glad that you liked the update πŸ˜†

I know poor Vicky...Geet can be so evil and pretend to be innocenet at the same time

Must learn soemthing from her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm you have to wait and see what happens next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will update soon!!!

Ahaha yep I'm back after a long time...I've been a little busy lately!! Lol yep we def need to learn something from Geet...she knows how to act hehe. Btw nice update...it was funny how Maan asked Geet if she likes her client ahaha...I wonder wat shes gonna do now lol. And ahaha man seems like Vicky has something huge planned...cant wait to read abt it!! Plz continue soon!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky ke dmaag me kuch bahut bada chal raha hai for sure
He is not gng to leave her paka
Well looks lik Maan will save Geet though
Maan getting jealous that Vicky touching Geet
Oye hoye
Loved how Geet shared her thoughts wit Maan
Frndshp day avien hiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was really cool
Update soon
Edited by -afsha- - 13 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Hey friends!
Sorry I could not reply back to everyone...I had started and than I got distracted lol...I appreciate everyone's comments!

Here is the next update! All I can say is that..stay tuned I have made this update really long more than 2,000 words so enjoy!!!!

Enjoy!

Chapter 20

They all went for lunch..Geet was very nervous as to what Vicky might do with her..she looks over at Adi who had huge grin on his face..he looked like a little kid going on a joy ride for the very first time...she could picture him licking a lollypop like a little boy..she snickered as the image of Adi came into her mind..Maan looked at her and wondered what she was smiling for without any reason...(from Maan's angle it looked like Geet was looking at him and laughing) he looked over at himself to see if there was any stain and nonchalantly checked his face to see if there was something on his face.. "no there is nothing on me"

Maan: Vicky where are we going?

Vicky: well I thought we would go to this restaurant which is about half hour away from here..the reviews are really good about the restaurant

Adi: So how long have you guys known each other?

Vicky: umm about three years

Adi: wow that is so nice...tum dono ka koyi chakar nahi chala?

Maan (fumed in anger when he heard that): Kya matalab?

Adi: I meant to say that you know aaj kal kehete hai na ki koyi ladka aur ladki dost nahi rahe sakte..kisi din toh pyaar ho jata hai

Geet (looked at Adi dumbfounded): Hell no Adi...Main aur Vicky??? Puh-lease main toh ishe apna bahi bhi na banaon...kaha yeh aur kaha main...(Maan smiled)

Vicky: Yeah Adi me and Geet...apni life kadab karni hai kya? Aur meri shakal dekho main kitna handsome hoon aur Geet ko dekho bandar jaise lagti hai

Geet: kya kaha?? Main aur bandar??? Puh-lease...sare ladke marte hai mujpar...kaha main aur kaha yeh gangu teli

Adi: he he he good one Geet

Vicky: Geet moh band rakho warna

Geet (got mad): Warna kya huh kya karloge? (She was sitting behind Vicky while he was driving...she gets closer to Vicky and pokes him on his shoulder) Hello main tumse baat kar rahi hoon

Vicky: I heard you Geet...aur tumara jawab main shaam ko doonga

Geet: Shaam ko?

Vicky: haan maine socha ki hum sare janne aaj shaam ko bahar jaaye

Maan: kaha?

Vicky: Ek restuarant hain waha bahut maaza aayega...aur aaj karoke night hai waha par aur Geet bohot aacha gaati hai ("revenge number 2 tonight.watch out")

Geet (shocked): maine nahi gaati...Vicky jooth bol rahe hai

Vicky: I am not lying..seriously she sings so good...you have to hear her sing

Adi: hmm that would be interesting to see

Geet: But

Vicky: don't be too modest Geet...its the truth...anyway we can discuss this later

Geet sat back in her chair pouting like a little girl...Maan saw that and couldn't help but smile...Vicky looked at Maan (who was sitting on the passenger seat) and gave him a weird look...Maan right away looked straight and pretended to look outside...Geet looked at Adi and poked him..she whispered something in his ears..he nodded his head in excitement)

Geet (whispered): you first (pointing at Maan)

Adi (got scared): No you go first (whispered to Geet)

Geet: Fine (She bends over Adi and from behind the passenger side..she pokes Maan's shoulder from his right side...and quickly sits back to her seat and pretends to look outside...Maan looks over his shoulder and turns around to look at Geet and Adi...they both were looking out the window completely ignoring him and trying to hide their laughter)

Next it was Adi's turn who did the same thing to Vicky he poked Vicky on the left side when both weren't looking...Vicky looked back from the rear view mirror and saw Geet and Adi looking out the window...Geet decided to pull Maan's hair..she pulled his hair and was about to go to her seat when Maan grabbed her hand...

Geet: let go of my hand

Maan: Apologize to me for poking and pulling my hair fist

Geet: What are you talking about? I was showing Adi something from his side

Maan: Really?

Geet: yeah ask Adi

Maan: Adi was she showing you something (Geet gave him a look to say yes) ADI! (he shouted..which made Adi jump and said first thing that came to his mind)

Adi: Nn nnn no Sir (He gave apologetic look at Geet)

Maan: hmm so now where were we..ohhh yeah apologize to me (Vicky started laughing)

Geet: I am not saying sorry...do you have any proof that I did it?

Maan: yeah I caught you red handed didn't I

Geet: let go of my hand now

Maan: No

Geet: Vicky could you help me

Vicky (looked outside and started whistling ignoring her): Geet I am driving let me concentrate

Maan: Seems like you want me to hold your hand forever

Geet (looked at Maan shocked): Let go of my hand

Maan: I didn't held your hand to let go this easily (realized what he said)........ now say sorry

Geet: Fine Sorry now let go (he lets go of the hand and looks at Maan angrily...she sits back in her seat again)

They arrived at the restaurant few moments later...they all sat on the chairs and waited for their food to arrive..

Vicky: So Maan when will you be done with the project you came here for?

Maan: umm I think probably in couple of days

Vicky: ohh so that means we have to hang out till you leave than

Maan: Yeah and anyway someone didn't show us around (looks at Geet)

Vicky (follows Maan's eyes): ha if you are talking about Geet than forget it...she is such a trouble maker and always does something that lands her in trouble...("Revenge number 1")

Maan: yeah I know what you are talking about (teasing voice)

Geet (chocked): That is not true

Vicky: I can give you an example (Geet kicks Vicky under the table...he looks at Geet trying to hold the pain..she gives him an "innocent" smile)

Adi: What kind of an example?

Vicky: So one time...

Geet (intrupted): Vicky why don't you try this food..its really good. yummy

Vicky: Thank you Geet but am in the middle of telling my story..maybe after the story I will try it (Giving her his evil smile)

Geet: but try it nah its good...

Vicky (sighs..he tries the food): here I tried it..Now can I tell my example please (Maan saw Vicky eating by Geet's hand)

Geet: but here you didn't try this too (She holds the fork toward Vicky but Maan grabs her hand with the fork and brings it towards him...Geet is shocked and so is everyone on the table..)

Maan: I will try the food and I will let Vicky know how it is AFTER he is done telling his story..

Vicky: Thank you Maan

Adi: he he he

Maan (looks at Geet and winks at her...she tries to get her hand out of Maan's hand but Maan just holds it tighter and puts the fork in his mouth...he smiles at her and lets go of her hand) is there any other food you Vicky to try?

Geet: N N N No (looks down on her plate and starts playing with her food)

Maan (Whispers): If there is anymore than let me know

Vicky: Alright so where was I...ohh yeah once Geet and I went to see this movie My Name is Khan at this mall...one thing you guys don't know that she is a food junkie I mean big time (Maan looks at Geet)..so anyway I have this habit of putting my popcorn bucket on the floor because I don't like holding them while I watch movies...so Geet bends down to get my popcorn and instead grabs all of the snacks that the person next to her had on the floor without paying attention to what she was grabbing

Adi: he he he

Vicky: so she starts eating the food of the person next to her...she goes to me while still watching the movie offering me some nachos and gummy bears..I didn't pay attention to her and I declined a minute later it hit me..I look at Geet who was eating the food that didn't belong to her...The person from next to her gets up from his chair and starts yelling at Geet saying you stole my food...Geet looks at him confused and looks down at what she is holding and realizes she is holding his food...

Maan: Than what happened? (interested to know more)

Vicky (continues): Geet starts telling the guy that I brought her the food and eventually the guy apologized and started watching the movie...at the end of the movie we started roaming around the mall the guy started running behind us and starting yelling..we both stopped and look at him coming towards us...he caught up with us and dragged us to the security guards office..the security guard had a good laugh when he heard the story...he started demanding that we pay for the food...I tried talking to the guy nicely and next thing I knew Geet pushed me aside and goes up to the guy and said "you are a jerk a$$..Go to hell you gadhe" in those exact words and ran as fast as she could..leaving me behind...the guy was so shocked at the sudden outburst..so I also took the opportunity and ran out of the mall...now whenever we go to movies I make sure that she sits in the corner side against the wall

Adi: he he he did you ever see the guy again?

Vicky: We saw him in the mall 2 weeks later...he was holding shopping bags in his hands and the minute he saw Geet he held the shopping bags against him so tight as if someone was going to snatch it away from him (laughed out loud) till this day I can't stop laughing whenever I thing of this incident

Maan (smiled): Geet if you want my food than let me know I will give it to you (teasing her while Geet looked down embarrassed and making a plan to get Vicky)

Adi: must say Geet being with you is fun never a dull moment (Geet smiled at Adi and looks down again)

Vicky: there are a lot more stories

Maan: Like what?

Geet (interrupted): Well look at that...we have to go to back...lunch time is over....

Vicky: ohh I guess I will continue the story later tonight

Geet: umm you guys hang out I won't be able to come

Adi: Come on Geet...it will be fun

Geet: umm (trying to come up with excuse) I have to go home my dog will be alone that's why

Vicky: Geet come on and besides your dog can stay home alone for couple of hours after your work...am sure Cookie will be busy messing the house around anyway

Maan: Alright than so after work we all three (looks at Geet) will meet you after work

They all arrive back at the company..Geet was cursing Vicky out in her head for telling the embarrassing story about her in front of her client...Vicky texted her just than...

From Vicky: I hope you are ready to sing tonight lol

To Vicky: I am not coming...you know I can't sing and besides I think you have taken your revenge during lunch

From Vicky: Really? I don't think I have taken any revenge...I was just telling them a funny story

To Vicky: Funny story about me..what will the clients think of me now? I even gave you flowers to apologize for what I did

From Vicky: Those flowers you send I know you were sucking up to me so that I don't take my revenge on you

To Vicky: No that is not true

From Vicky: Yeah it is..you did the same thing before..anyway I have to go to work...see you in the evening..hope you can sing lol

To Vicky: Vicky I am not coming!

From Vicky: We will see..ttyl!

Geet sighed and was worried what Vicky had planned for karaoke night...she needed to get her mind off...than she remembered her e-mail from DelhisShark in the morning...she started thinking about Maan...he was outside of her cabin working on his laptop and talking on the phone while Adi was busy talking to Tasha...She looked back at her laptop and started typing

To: DelhisShark
You asked me if I liked my client before...the truth is I don't know...yeah I like him as a friend and yeah he is a nice person and I don't know how we became somewhat friends after what happened between us in the past... I don't know how to tell you this..I know I haven't seen you nor have you seen me and you might think this will be weirdest thing you have ever heard or in this case read in your life but whenever I think of liking someone I think of.......................................................................you

Sent

She sits back in her chair..her heartbeats going crazy..feelings nervous with butterfly in her stomach as to what he might think of her....liking someone who she never met or seen..its crazy..

Maan pov:
He was working on some reports that needed to be sent back to Delhi for his client and was talking on the phone with his head architect Sasha when her email popped up... "Sasha I will call you back...I will send you the reports after I am done looking at it by tonight" He opens the email and reads it...he looks back at Geet who was sitting in her office with her eyes closed....a smile formed...his mind started working and came up with a plan...

To: NyQueen
I know our last meeting didn't work as well as I thought it would...would you like to meet me again before I go back to India?

Sent
----------------------------------
New thread:
Link to Chapter 21

Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yayyyy i am back to my stalking again!!!πŸ˜†

OMGG this was hilarious twitchy poo!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haha like the name?....i was thinking since we are soo freakishly freaky we must like those sistas in twitches....that movie is hilariously cute and heyy, we get to be princessesπŸ˜‰....umm i kinda forgot the names of the 2 sisters though....you can pick anyπŸ˜†
ahhhhh shoo sowiee for the delay....soo much going on this week....college will be starting next week and then its all welcome back to hell😭.....how is everything going at your end?....excited for the impending snowstorm tonite?πŸ˜‰....btw, say hi to ur sis ruchiπŸ˜†...its soo
cool, its like saying hi to myself haha

coming to the update, dude you are epic at revenge, just like me *muhahaha*.....just curious, are all your stories real?....if they are, pweez don't tell me they were urs haha....actually that would be awesome cuz i heart lovee the storiesπŸ˜†.....and maan's jealousy was ultra freaking adorableee😳....uff the way he held her hand....O-M-G take my hand like that anytime maan....unlike Geet, i don't mind at all!!! nada!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

awwww she thinks of him that wat?....this is getting shooo freaking adorably romantic😳.....oyee continue soon okay....i can't wait for the revenge and the update!πŸ˜†

lovee you twichty poo sista!!!πŸ˜†

P.S. i am still thinking about LA....u evil twin, wayy to leave the hard job on us!πŸ˜†
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
Hiiiiiii Simi

Wow that was an awesome update - waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

heheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheh i loved vicky's getting back at her - it's funn funn funn.........hehehe but i knw he has loads more up his sleeve!!!!

and ooooooo Geet finally managed to say that she may have something for DelhisShark
oy hoy...........awwwwwwwwww thats soooo cute...........and she considers maan her friend now - well somewhat of a friend lool

oooooo something is brewing in maan's head.....hhmmmmm im sure they will meet (see my guessing mind back to work) and then he'll land up there obviously and see if Geet realises hu he is - and if she doesnt......he coax her to get talkin about this person she's apparently waiting for.....and see if she tells maan bout how she may have a bit of crush or perhaps more for DelhisShark - hahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh my i cannot wait!!!!!!!!

hehehehe bout LA - well.......ermm.......i'll think on it and then pass my verdict - lool joking......i have c/w to go back to hence cannot say much more πŸ˜”

love u xx
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part!!
Lovee vicky's story!!
Geet is sooo funny!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it, flirty maan is my favourite..please let them meet this time;)
Update soon and thanks for the pm
Paloma x