WarriorCats thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello fellow Ganga Ki Dheej fans! 😉
I'm new to this forum (well like everyone else around here 😆). My username is WarriorCats but you can call me FL (FirestarLuva) or Anna ( my real name). You all might be able to recognize me by my Warriors avatars and signatures and the thought that I'll be here everyday! 😛 And I guess I'll be the youngest member here being 14. So you might be wondering who are these "Warriors" that I'm talking about 😆. If you wanna know go on Google and type "Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter Wikipedia" (people who live in UK or USA might know'em, and other European contries might)
But enough with the off topic. This show became half of my birthday present  (turned 14 a few days ago) and the other half is... you might guess (just look at my avi 😛) I hope we'll all have fun around here, and hope I can make some friends.
P.S. I'm such a i*iot, crazy, I haven't even seen the first episode and I came here introducing myself. I hope there'll be a written update soon (I don't speak Hindi and I'm not from USA nor UK), the soap won't even air where I come from.

Kisses to all GKD fans! ⭐️
Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiya

what's your name?

do u know how to makes siggies? we need some to promote Ganga ki dheej. 😊

people are missing out on this amazing show!

Rumi
WarriorCats thumbnail
Hey, nice to meet you.
I just typed my name in my first post but I'd like it if people call me FL (FirestarLuva)
Sadly, I don't know how to make siggies. 😭
We don't even have a Dev Team, nor Written Updaters to do the first episode. Would you like to do it? 😊
moonstruck thumbnail
lol I could try, but perhaps we need those 400 odd people on facebook to check this site out. :p
WarriorCats thumbnail
What's wrong with those people on facebook. Have they heared that there is a forum here! 😕
I did open a topic about Written Updaters if you want to be one, just post there, it's not my decision to make you. 😊
Anyway I'll try to send those guys on facebook a link. They might join.
Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago
moonstruck thumbnail
lol i don't mind, but I've never done it before...so a bit iffy.
WarriorCats thumbnail
Eh don't worry, I've never done it before anyway. 😛
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................