Thirumathi Selvam Archives November 2010

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday - a brief update folks.

Dheena refuses to accept Lady Shiva's promise of "I will make Priya accept you"
Says that the promise should come from MM - who promptly agrees.

LR 1 is boasting to Park maama about her "rich" sambhandhi - about how he
extended a "warm " welcome and "bathed" her in cool drinks. DSDR comes on
cue and odaichifies the kuttu - "My FIL treated you like dirt and I just came to
console you ( I just called to say I love you - BG by Roja , sorry Stevie, Roja
apologizes for using one of your best songs for this paadavathi serial )
DSDR
has stolen some money from his FIL which gets labeled by LR 1 as " the salary
for your hard work" Park maama warns LR 1 and DSDR " RS kku therinjaa....
rendu perum gaali di yoyy" LR 1 says that the  money is for Raani's wedding.
Raani says that she does not want a penny from that stolen money "Don't use
my name for all your thieving, gotcha??"

Thanks Migan for filling the missing part -

Archu's (??!!! inimel ithe confusion thaan uh huh ) baby is crying and every one
around kneads their hands. Lady Shiva tries to pacify and MM is all set to send a
SOS call to the doctor. Priya is in the next room - doctor is checking - hears
the cry and rushes to the next room (exactly Roja's sentiments - if she had a
ruler in hand, she would have seen the original parents "one hand " !! )
Priya takes
the baby and pacifies...Archu looks confused at first....then smiles. Lady Shiva
and MM are " goat stealing thieves"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Friday - Shree

DIWALI.....NO TMS????  

ESCAPEEEEEE...........

Mr.NaragasuranπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 8/11/10 - Archives ' Copy

Roja is livid - brief update only

Priya tells Archu that the baby has 2 mothers. Doctor comes and asks MM to
do the last rites for the baby. Funeral procession - MM, Lady and Man Shiva,
Vinodh and Priya. Hospital corridor le Dheena claims ownership. Priya denies.
Finally it is decided that the baby will be buried in Sivaraman's house and Dheena
will do the rites. It was terrible to see that ritual - "baby Oda appa 3 tharam kuduthu
vaanganum" Dheena does it once , some kids are playing cricket ...the ball hits
Dheena,......blood...rush to the hospital.... MM gets to do the last rites......breaks down...
Manjal pisasu and Chinthu idiot exchange some weird looks..Lady Shiva samalichufies...
MM to get a bath..... Lady Shiva plants a banana tree at the burial spot..... uh huh

Freeze

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, Nov 9, 2010:

Vasu comes into the house, goes upstairs, calls out to Revathy.  She goes up reluctantly, to see him greeting her like a movie hero with malligai poo and halwa (this sounds rather silly to me!), she asks him why he is doing this in the middle of the day, he says youth is to be enjoyed, blah, blah, he thought about her, RS has gone out of town, so he came home!  She tells him RS will he angry that he has left the store, he says that he has kept some Annachi in charge, and right then, they hear RS calling from downstairs.  Vasu goes downstairs, says he had a headache so he came home to sleep it off (with Reva in attendance?), RS tells him he could have just taken a pill and some hot coffee (appadi thaan indha romance kill panna vazhi!), Vasu says he tried it and it didn't work, so RS tells him to go ahead and sleep.  Vasu goes upstairs, gloats over how RS fell for his story, and they hear RS calling out to Reva, saying they have to go and check the documents, and even as Vasu is calling out pathetically to Reva, asking her to stay, she leaves him and goes!  Aahaa, ippadi illai ivanukku oru lesson!

Now the brief part of the update:  Priya is sobbing away, Sivagami comes in and tries to console her and makes her drink some milk.

Sivagami in her room with hubby, he wants to know how Priya is doing, she updates him, he says in a way it is good that it was her baby that died, not Archu's because she would not have been able to handle a second loss, Sivagami is in tears and finally confesses to hubby the truth.  Hubby is shocked, she tells him that it was he who just said it was better this way, and finally he tells her to go to sleep.  She sleeps on the floor and he sleeps on the bed (as seems to be common in many serials, esp when it is the parents!).

Thodarum ... (and I am out of this sogam for a week!)

Credit: techsatish.net
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wednesday 10.11.10
 πŸ˜‘😑😑😑

At MM's place, 1 of bachelors was water beating  his friend came and saw everything, scolds him. ( sorrys guys I cant remember their names) the water beating guy start to vomit. His friend asked him to vomit outside. While he busy vomiting… Banu saw everything and make scene and tell will updates everything to houseowner.

Baskar came and asked banu to take things inside. Then Asked Banu to cook mutton and chicken. Then he start to water beating. Then the bachelors come to their house and asked for match box. They shocked to see Baskar water beating.. after that they make gentleman agreement ..not to tell houseowner about water beating.( dont know the purpose of this scene..😑😑😑)

At hosp, nurse asked MM to meet doctor. Mrs siva asked to bring mr siva too see doctor.On the way mr siva say he knows about baby changing. MM say he is not happy with this but Mr siva say its best for everyone.

At doctors' room, she told them its first time this kind things happened in her hosp. Doc advise them to handle this matter very serious and sensitive. Then she say Archu can discharge today.

Vinod say he already call CallTaxi. Archu say no need as they will go by Siva's auto. Mrs siva say Archu must say in her house. But Archu say no need as they will go to their house. Mrs Siva start her RKO and say MM and Archu didn't forgive them yet.

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday 11/11/10

Ore emotional blackmail - Lady Shiva cries " bangle protection, delivery ellam
naanga seythu irukkanum, no kOduppinai" Man Shiva joins wifey darling " vidu
Sivagami, Archu nambalai innum muzhusa accept pannikkalai" - MM is all jelly -
orders wife to go to mommy's place. Archu puts up a feeble protest ... in vain -
"problem household, here we come" But before going home, the jing bang wants
to visit Kavya - who is still in the hospital (operation mudinji pOchaa?? ) Sori is 
playing nurse - the jing bang does  a  communal " nee sowkyamaa? naan sowkyam "
..baby is shown to Kavya.....home bound.

Back to the pavilion.....pappa kku Harathi...( can not help recalling Sori 's "Aarthi yaa??
athu yaaru?" )
While the whole clan is yapping , Archu finds that Priya is missing -
another senti talk  between Archu and Priya "why were you not in the reception
committee?? I lost my baby, bad sagunam.... Are you not educated?? why do u say this, come...see the baby " happens. Archu is asked to light the pooja lamp. Lady Shiva prays - nalla sathaama...so that the whole city can hear.... " we are all happy after a longgggg
 time.  EnnamO Archu baby ai  eduthukittalum Aaruthalukku another baby kkduthutte...."
( enga appan kuthirukkulle illaingovvv)
All eyes on Lady Shiva.... Man Shiva - with the experience  of clearing up all the messes  made by Lady Shiva jumps with the explanation
" Nothing folks, Archu aborted the first baby illiya?/ Athai thaan apdi solraa" MM heaves
a sigh of relief..... all look convinced. The jing bang adjourns for food. Lady Shiva serves....
MM has visions of his first meal in this house...where Lady Shiva throws food on his vazhai elai..... Lady Shiva knows that MM is troubled by the past ghosts.... promises respect at all times.....all  have a hearty meal.

Hand washing episode - jing bang adjourns to the back yard. As Archu washes her
hand  and turns to go in...... a thorn pulls her back - kashta kaala sentiment again - those thorns  are protecting the banana plant - the one which is planted on the burial spot.
Archu says " I do not think of it as a thorn....as if the baby is pulling me back.... "  Once
again thiruttu muzhis from MM, Man and Lady Shiva.... This time Manjal Pisasu says
" Priya ve is ok... maathi maathi ivanga rendu perum yen ....over urugal?" Priya starts
crying - on cue...Lady Shiva wants to chip in... "The doctor said that Priya's baby is not
 in good shape....MM and Archu took care of her very well ...athaan...antha baby ..."
 Now Priya gets to know the secret - fresh Oppari " ennai nalla paarthukittenga.....
.ozhunga baby pethu kudukkiliye..." (habbbbbbbaaaaaa, pOrum da sammyyy) Archu
is still standing outside.....BGM oru sOga song....about a bud dying.....uh huh

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday - Shree, Vaamma Vaa

original:

Son and his dad

Johnny Johnny Yes papa
Eating sugar ?
No Papa.
telling Lies?
No papa.
Open ur mouth..
hah hah hah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Remix:

God and TMS viewers

Viewers Viewers
Yes saamy
Watching TMS?
Yes saamy
Want poison?
Yes saamy..
open ur mouth
hah hah hah🀒🀒

Upadate😭😭 

Starts from...

Archu is still standing outside.....BGM oru sOga song....about a bud dying.....uh huh

that soga song continues today also...archu looking back that burial place and goes into the house...Sivagami tells manjal pisasu to bring one of sivagami's saree so that baby's mama Mr.vinoth thottil kattuvaru...Archu says no..we came here becoz its sambradayam...now we have to go...Sivagami tells her to stay back for 3 more months...Vinoth jalra thatting to his mom's words...But pechalar archu says no no...my husband is there to take care of me..(aama...avarukku vazhnaal muzhukka idhaan vaelai..)...Priya says she will also go with archu...says she dont want to stay here...she want aarudhal ...so she will go with archu and baby...selvam shows green signal...RKO party-1 sivagami idhukkum crying...😑😑Sivaraman also mozhi vazhinjing the same...Some more dabba dialogues going on...🀒🀒oru vazhiya selvam group leaves...priya joins them...RKO - 1 sivagami sad...

Selvam kudithana compound...Neighbours's  getting ready to go to hospital to see archu and baby...Sound party owner amma comes and banu tells her to join them...Owner amma says adhsiyama baby pethutta...idhukku naan vaeraiya?..πŸ˜•(rombha pesudu indha lady😑😑)....

Selvam,archu,priya and baby comes home...neighbour gumbal welcomes...banu consoles priya...Voottukaramma comes and tells banu to bring aarathi...Owner amma congratulates archu and  ularufies some dialogues towards priya...priya and co sad hearing this...Owner amma not listening...says idhukku dhaan pethavanga paavathai vaangikka koodathu...Banu comes and performs aarathi to mom archu and priya's babyπŸ˜†....Owner amma gives money to the new born ...followed by neighbours...Oruvazhiya ellarum leaves archu and co....

Inside selvam's room bouse...Sellu thottil katting to priya's sonπŸ˜‰....he leaves saying he will go and buy some thingsfor baby...Archu goes for bath...Priya sogama sitting...Baby starts crying....Priya tries to stop...onnum aavaradhukilla....again that touching BGM song stats playing...Waits for archu...but baby rombha crying...She starts feeding the baby.... Rombha aasaiya baby aa thottu thottu parkudhu priya...baby sleeps...Archu comes and priya tells her everything...Archu gets angry..shouts at priya ...says u should not have done so...that is my baby...priya very sad..Archu says unnai paasama valarkka sonnen...feed panni valarka sollala!!....Dont behave like this here after..priya sad and crying...

Thodarum (Tamizh la enakku pidikadha orey vaarthai!!😑😑)

Habbada...mudinju pochhhhhh  friday's episode...terror will once resume on monday...over to rojakka...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 15/11/10 Archives ' Copy

RS is looking at the accounts. DSDR maattuvaaraa??? DSDR enters just then,
"kanakka maamaa??" , oru sheepish smile and tries to scoot. Awwww, RS
apdi lesile joot vida viduvaaraa?? " mappillai , vaanga, let us see the accounts.."
DSDR is shivering but sits . RS is categorical - " 6th kanakkile 20,000 rs
 uthaikkuthu Your mom came that day, right??? epdi??? kanakku??" DSDR says
that the money was spent in a vehicle problem " engine cease aagi... repair panna.....
20,000 rs.. I for got to tell you..." Looks like RS is not convinced ..warns arumai
 mappillai "from now on....not a penny with out my knowledge, gotcha?? " DSDR
aalai vidu samy nnu Odi pOrathu....RS looks for his mobile ( enna , mechanic kitte
cross check??)
He can't find it and calls out to Reva " poojai room le irukku, can
you get it for me??" Reva deputes mommy " I can't go to the pooja room , daddy "
Mangalam fetches ( ayyo, Rojaaaa, avanga enna Dog Obedience school student 
aa Fetch panna??)
Now RS is plagued by another worry " no good news this month
 too?? Reva is still riding the high horse?" Mangalam promises a grand child
" soon, no sweat" (athu sari , pappa enna unnai mathiri fetch nnu sonna Odane
vanthu vizhumaa?? Lady Shiva kitte kelu, pappa thirudi kuduppanga )

Park maama is seen with LR 1 (samathaanam aachaa??? ayya yyo) Roja kku heart
 attack varrathukku munnadi Puli kutty CPR panniyaachu - voices the same doubt
and Park maama says that it is just a drama for his new sambhandhis "invitation
vaangikka varra sonnanga, athaan..illatta ...ithu kooda...naana..uh huh" Puli kutty
says that they both look like Shivaji - Padmini of Thillana Mohanambal (ayyo da,
ippO thaan Rojja kku fresh heart attack - she can feel both Padmini and Shivaji
turning in their graves !!)
Park maama warns LR 1 " pOnOmaa, invitation collect
panninOma, vanthOmaa, ok??" As they near the house, they see the sister of
Aaksh ( ava peru enna ppa?? ) giving one hell of a time to a poor vegetable vendor.
The rakshashis ' meet - let us go in and see the drama. Park maama once again
warns LR 1 "ava kitte vayai kuduthe... sangu di yoyy"

The couple go in - while the rest of the family welcomes , the naathanaar lives
 up to her name - Ore naathamaana dialogues - " Verum kai yai veesikittu
vanthaacha?? Nagai enge??" Park says that MM is slightly busy "nichiyamaa,
he will arrange" - Naathanaar is not convinced "hmm, wife delivery kke innoruthar
had to pay !!! Ivar... thangaikku....nagai....uh huh" She goes on and on.....finally
Aakash says that he just wants Raani " nothing more...if you can not keep your
mouth shut.....scoot.." Ava summa jaangu ginngu nnu kuthikkaraa..... says that
Raani is kai kaari " my bro...who used to worship the land  I stand...is against
me now !!! And all this before the marriage !!!! Kalyaanam aana... apram intha
veedu thalai keezh thaan "  LR 1 now has to open her gutter mouth..has some
choice answers......habbaaa, fortunately Roja escaped all that, Good luck Eljay

Freeze