Rishton se Badi Pratha Help Desk

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends

If you any questions/queries/concerns regarding the show/ forum or India-Forums feel free to ask here, we will be looking forward to answer them 😊

Regards
IF Dev Team ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Hey , they said it will be close to honor killing , so does that mean abhay and surabhi will be dead ?? 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JayaV

Hey , they said it will be close to honor killing , so does that mean abhay and surabhi will be dead ?? 

I don't think they will die yet as this show is trying to send a message to the families who believe that killing their family is right to save their reputation. This is why the characters in this show are so realistic, as they are trying to portray how people are in real life. I hope this has answered your question!! 😊

TitansFan thumbnail
well its not about HONOR Killing for sure , in honor killing they show a couple from different caste , and status , mostly its about caste, ....

heres there are showing nature of families 

yes i agree with u, if they die then what will they show next ?? cant be aakroash part 2 here , well they have to show surab fighting or something 

anyways thanks for reply appreciated 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JayaV

well its not about HONOR Killing for sure , in honor killing they show a couple from different caste , and status , mostly its about caste, ....

heres there are showing nature of families 

yes i agree with u, if they die then what will they show next ?? cant be aakroash part 2 here , well they have to show surab fighting or something 

anyways thanks for reply appreciated 

Ur Welcome!! 😊

I think it is about Honor Killing, as this show is inspired by a real life incident which happened to two couple.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want toknow why there is a problem if Abhay and Surabhi want to get married. Is it a problem because their siblings are already married to each other, or is the problem that they can't make the choice themselves?
TitansFan thumbnail
A gal is not allowed to choose her life partner and same goes for abhays family , its like they think abhay has no life , 

so far none of them have idea that surabhi and abhay r in love, so no question of that now 
TitansFan thumbnail
where is written updates guys ?? 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

where is written updates guys ?? 

haan yaar...whers the written updates???    πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I wanna know what had happen yesterday ( 9th Dec) .....
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same questionπŸ˜•....
where is the written update???πŸ˜”
please guys take some quick steps 2 solve this problem😊....