KMH2- 15th November 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
15th November Written Update

The episode starts with Arjun's dad sitting by the pool and DIG comes to meet him. Arjun's dad tells him that i cant believe that you come to my place and the DIG says that even i cant believe that the Rudra who didnt have enough to eat before is now sooo rich. Rudra tells him that i used my brain and did a little lie go me here. The DIG says that i wish you used that for something nice and Rudra says that if Black becomes white then what will be the meaning of White. Then Rudra says that you should be thankful because if it wasnt for us then this world wouldnt need people like you.Then Rudra asks DIG how come he's here and DIG tells him that next week is my son's wedding and i want you come too and then says that i chalenge you that this will be your last function because after this i'll arrest you. Then he says that i know you have money and all but i have the truth and says we'll see who wins.

Arjun comes from behind and says as always my dad will win. Then he goes and stands in front of his dad. Rudra says meet my son Arjun Singhania and DIG says i've heard your name but now i saw you too and then leaves.

At Arohi's house everyone is showing stuff to gauri and telling her that they ordered it especially for her. Then Arohi goes to her and says that look at how happy they are but they dont even know that its not happiness. Then she tells Gauri that tell me you'll forget Arjun or tell them the truth. Gauri tells her that she needs some time and Arohi says that you can take your time i'll come to your house in few hours and then tell me your answer its time to tell chachu the truth.

At the police station Rajbir says that i want to hear everything in singhania's house. Arjun and his brother tell their dad that why dont you get the police man in some scandal. Rudra says that your talking about Kartar singh and he's very honest even if we try it wont work. then Mickhal says that every man has a weakness and he loves his family a lot. Rudra asks what are you trying to say and mickhal says that we should take advantage of that. rajbir puts the headphone down and tells everyone to lets go.

Back at the singhania Rudra tells mickhal to stop his nonsense and then says that what do you think that only he has a family dont we and then says that did he ever try to do anything to our family no. Then he says that kartar is our enemy but there are few rules that we dont break and even Kartar doesnt and mickhal leaves. Rudra tells Arjun to behind him so he doesnt do anything in his anger.

Arohi comes to gauri's house and meets her dad and asks where is gauri and he tells her that she's upstairs. Arohi goes there and without looking says what is your answer. Then she sees gauri dressed in her bridal outfit. Arohi goes to her and says that you look very pretty and then she asks its a yes right. Gauri turns around and smiles and arohi says im asking you sometihng and your smiling. gauri says that i made my decison and arohi says you'll forget Arjun right and gauri says i wish i can do that. Then Arohi says what is your answer then and gauri tells her that i wore all this with arjun in my mind and then says that i cant have him but i can die with his name and faints. Arohi calls for the ambulance and then goes to the hospital with her.

Rajbir is driving and mickhal comes from the other side. The both get out and Rajbir is about to hit Mickhal but Arjun comes in middle and says that before my family you have to go through me. Rajbir tells him if he even knows the meaning of family and if you did then MIckhal wouldnt even think about hurting my family. Then he says that if anyone ever thinks about hurting my family then i wont let the live. Then Arjun and Rajbir take out their guns and point it towards each other. Arohi is in the hospital and she calls Arjun but he doesnt hear it. Then his brother comes and tells him to put his gun down and then tells him that we'll hurt them which they will never forget. then he says that do you know what would have happened if i didnt come here and Arjun says that you'd became 2 brothers from 3. Then he says you and Arjun says Arjun Singhania and then TayaJi sasy that this gun is something whoever has it thinks of themself as a strong man and Arjun says that even the police uniform is the same. Then TayaJi says that i'll answer to your answer by coming to your house and tells rajbir to lets go and they leave. Arjun goes into his car and sees the message which says that gauri tried to kill herself come to the hospital.

Arohi is in the hospital and the doctor comes ther and says that she's fine now and then arohi tells the doctor that Gauri is getting married in 2 days and the doctor says i understand and wont tell anyone. Arohi goes inside and asks gauri what did she do and that in 2 days she's getting married and gauri says that i dont care. Arohi asks her why and gauri says that you wont understand. Then Arohi says that the person to tried to sucide for doesnt care about you i called him a lot but he still didnt come and gauri says that im sure he'll come and Arohi says what if he doesnt come then you'll try to kill your self again. Then arohi says that if he comes then what ever decison you take will be fine with me but if he doesnt come then promise me that you'll forget him and gauri just nods her head.

At Arjun's house everyone is looking around for mikes and his gives him a mike and Arjun says that Rajbir shouldnt have done this, he shouldnt have brought my family into this and then says that now this battle will have no rules. Then Arjun's phone rings and he tells his friends that gauri tried to kill herself and they ask him that after knowing he's not going to go meet her. Arjun tells them that if he goes now then she wont forget everything and start a new life.

Gauri is waiting for him and Arohi says that did he come and thne she says that sometimes we take a wrong decison and you know arjun's truth now and not everyone gets a second chance now you decide if you want to new life. Gauri says that i'm ready to forget Arjun and that i wont take his name ever and Arohi says that im very happy. Then Arohi gets a call and she tells gauri that Simi is here.

Arohi's family is waiting for simi with a big welcome board for her. Arohi and Gauri and talking about her in the car and arohi is talking about all the things she did. Then she says that when ever she comes my family forgets me. The family see a car coming and start the music but when they see arohi they stop. Arohi says sorry that we were missing for 5 hours but no one is interested they're all waiting for simi. Then Rajbir comes and from his car simi gets out and the music starts to play. Simi goes and hugs her dad and then meets everyone else. Then they go inside and simi starts to give everyone what she brought for them. Then arohi gets a call from chikku and bua tells simi that he wants to marry arohi. Gauri asks her what happened and Arohi says that he wants his answer but remember what i told you. Then Gauri tells her to go to the club and find out and get him out of your mind. The Arohi thinks about what happened that night and she says your right and the episode ended.

i hope you guys like it
dont forget to press the LIKE button.😊

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4