Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg amazing parts dear.. poor geet. one hand maan torcher her by mentally & other hand shuriya will make a plan against her.  i think sam will do something to stop shuriya.. do con..
ninand thumbnail
another brilliant update... would love to see how Maan learns to open up to her emotionally... what he tells her of his hurt , his pain... what and how she learns of his vulnerabilities..
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow fantastic update. just loved it. maan should understand geet was not trying to control him, she was trying to patch up with him and maan didn't left any other option. now shuriya will create trouble. lets see wht geet will do. continue soon...........
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
maan was so wild....poor geet....got  caught in her own net😉😆
wat is shuriya upto......is he trying to hurt geet to hurt maan indirectly
he is just getting on my nerves😡😡
n ofcourse I do understand wat u mean by eastern sis-in-laws......I know they are mostly same...but still exceptions do exist😊
nice update
keep writing
Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
felt bad for geet....felt maan was little rude.....anyways whatz with shaurya.....its a fight between maan and him.......why is he making geet suffer........hope she does everything well than his expectations......plzz   update soon.

------vini😊
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon
komlika thumbnail
hey ash...........sorry i have been busy😭..........but i m here now......... anyway back to updates...........awesome⭐️...... great work........ i must say ur taking great  advantage of maan's human instincts 😉 😆....... thnks for PM 😊.........(P.S: waiting for BRIJ love story)😳
Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Ash

awesome ff!!
i lovee this concept....a very different but lovable relationship!!
i hope maaneet have their huge confrontation soon, where maan expresses how much he missed geet while she went to shimla and just open up more to her!😳
please do add me to your pm list and continue soon!!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
evil shuriya
maan is somethign else
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Hey Ash I have just finished reading your FF all over once again. you have woven the story beautifully and the last part was simply awesome. This shauriya is showing his bad side now cant wait to see how Maan turns him into a pulp.