Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Fantabulous story. Such a gripping story that once you start reading it, you can't get away from it. I'm glued to it from yesterday and stopped only after reading the epilogue. Although the concept is similar, it is presented in a very different and interesting manner. Loved all the characters in this story and the way the story was progressed. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Thank you everyone for liking the ending :). I am sorry I won't be writing any maaneet story in near future because it makes me miss maan and geet more ๐Ÿ˜ญ... just yesterday I was watching the maaneet annexy scene. I miss them Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Thank you everyone for liking the ending :). I am sorry I won't be writing any maaneet story in near future because it makes me miss maan and geet more ๐Ÿ˜ญ... just yesterday I was watching the maaneet annexy scene. I miss them

thanks for the note! sad news! miss Maaneet as well - through ur stories would have relived Maaneet! please reconsider! 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome! Finally I caught up with it.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for completing the story  though  first epi was enough to know  that the story  was over because after that epi only kids part  was left which h you gave now..  It was really  a very nice  story.. The way Maan and Geet strated their journey  and shauriya entered their life.  Maan and s  Sam relation was very different She proved  to be a true friend if Maan who always ays tried to push  Maan towards  Geet because she always  knew that Maan was concerned for Geet and before  Maan she knew that he loved Geet Edited by Rashmi... - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
hello...please reconsider ๐Ÿ˜Š
khwaishfan thumbnail
waiting for your reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

waiting for your reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry checked my inbox again. I's it regarding holi ka rang and writing for maaneet? I will pm you when I started to write on maaneet.
Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Sorry checked my inbox again. I's it regarding holi ka rang and writing for maaneet? I will pm you when I started to write on maaneet.

thanks dear! hope this will be soon! miss ur stories!!! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
shall be waiting