Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i don't get it they said tht krishna is going to come in the show but how i haven't seen her and they said she is going to play dush's wife plzz could clear thsi for me thank you
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweetyzz

hey i don't get it they said tht krishna is going to come in the show but how i haven't seen her and they said she is going to play dush's wife plzz could clear thsi for me thank you

she is in the show, first she was shown when Krishan aka Jhankana came with her brother proposal for Gulaal, and then she was again shown in the show in 39th episode. and its looks like she will get marry to Dushyant.
Baby.Ash thumbnail
hi ppl

why is there no media center?

:)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys ,

i have this Gori chehra pe and title track with me , in MP3 format , when i save it in zshare not able to listen to it , can some one tell me where to upload it
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

guys ,

i have this Gori chehra pe and title track with me , in MP3 format , when i save it in zshare not able to listen to it , can some one tell me where to upload it

hey......can you plz post the download links to both the songs here or in Gulaal music cafe? plz put the links as soon as psbl.....😭
TitansFan thumbnail
i have links, i dono where to upload them
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi can someone please post youtube videos, I cant make the one someone posted work.

I have checked you tube but there is nothing for 1st feb.  tomorrow is the maha epi in india, it will be  a couple of weeks before they show in England, it would be appreciated if someone would, thanks very much
TitansFan thumbnail
guys , where are written updates ?? 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TitansFan thumbnail
thanks yaar, i updated ......