Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 guddi  , eps was good n watchable as well , no veena kiss wiss   was there..
 liked d PT  OF everyone , i noticed only st while doing exercise ,   she was  moving  her waist round n round was very funny ,oved her to the core.. why my jaanu  reducing weight???
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Seema, Shweta and Sara were checking the pics of the shaadi.. And they were laughing n discussing abt something.. Dolly thought it's abt her.. And started shouting on Seema that why she is laughing on her pics.. Seema ji said she aint.. And Shweta gestures Sara that 'What's she talking abt'.. ? πŸ˜†

Then Dolly telling Khali abt Shweta/Seema's reality etc etc .. And says Khali that Shweta is left by Raja etc etc.. Pati ke sath separation this that.. And that she aint a nice lady.. As usual.. πŸ˜† And that all are badtameez 🀣

Next day -- Shweta asks Dolly to wake up.. As she thought Dolly's eyes were closed and she's sleeping.. Dolly says she aint.. And gets hyper.. ( as usual )..πŸ˜†

And then BB alarm sings and she gets up ( shocked ) and starts dancing.. She was saying soemthing abt Shweta.. couldnt hear properly πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
guddi thanx a lot for ds update , 

dolly naa sudhergi , today i got one funny article about her..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Post it na Vik πŸ˜†

Anyways I am happy that Shweta gave kinda TIGHT slap to Dolly and her fanz by nominating her in the Open Nomination 🀣

The end to the saga -- 'Talks sweetly over face and then goes to the confession room and nominates Dolly etc etc etc blah blah blooh blooh'.. πŸ˜†
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khali ji to shweta :

"Aapki captaincy me mai kaise so sakta hu"..........
Tht was really so sweet...........😍
prerna4rishav thumbnail
That was the best !

That also infronta his 'Veerni ji'

🀣
neeshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

That was the best !

That also infronta his 'Veerni ji'

🀣

"Veerni Ji" was so much jealous..........🀣
n said - "Shweta tiwari aapko pasand aa gayi hai".....πŸ˜†
neeshi thumbnail
Do u think Khali ji gonna survive????

If he will go this not good for shweta......
bcz he use to support shweta a lot........πŸ‘πŸΌ
I will miss him lot..........
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeshii

Do u think Khali ji gonna survive????

If he will go this not good for shweta......
bcz he use to support shweta a lot........πŸ‘πŸΌ
I will miss him lot..........

Well the person who will miss Khali the most is Dolly πŸ˜† He was one good listener to her never-ending kraps.. Even though in last 2/3 episodes, Khali looked disinterested.. And today toh he was making fun of DollyπŸ˜†

But yeah, loved Shweta-Khali equation.. Still cant forget that 'Munni badnaam huyi' dance of Shweta-KhaliπŸ˜† Shweta's nick is Munni anyways😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Post it na Vik πŸ˜†

Anyways I am happy that Shweta gave kinda TIGHT slap to Dolly and her fanz by nominating her in the Open Nomination 🀣

The end to the saga -- 'Talks sweetly over face and then goes to the confession room and nominates Dolly etc etc etc blah blah blooh blooh'.. πŸ˜†

guddi , since then i m so happy , i did not expect st that she would like to  nominate dolly , my whole gesture was towards veena  bcoz of her fithy kaarnaame..
 but for a while  she hocked me..

article i got from hindi newspaper ,  some lines of it was old as usual..

after doing work in some films as  extra artist   dolly made a grand entry in big boss  and trp of show has increased , she did in numerous  films some of them are  jaanwar  gadar n etc ..   funny thing of interview is   ,   ddolly's neighbours dont let  their kids go in front of  dolly's home  bcoz of her misbehaviour n  some ladies  dont like going in beauty  parlour untill she is there , its all bcoz of  her talking on  phone wid abusive language..

article itna saa h ..