LTL Express - Issue #35

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #35

Editor's Note

ANNOUNCEMENT!

ok ladies…I have two positions open for the LTL Express

1. As I said last week, our very own Ksh is away until the first week of December or so…so if anyone is interested in doing the scenes of the week til then…please drop me a PM so we can organize it…

2. our soon to be Doctorni, Ms. Fivr…has a lot on her plate and had decided to step down as our dialogue reporter…so now that slot is vacant as well…so…if anyone wants this position…also drop me a pm…

thanks,

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

In the beginning of the week, Babi has a dream where Ganpath tells Dutta the truth but he does not believe him and gets rally mad so he shoots him and then Naku without her makeup comes causing Dutta to get shocked and he shoots her. When Babi wakes up, she sees Ganpath goes to tell Dutta the truth but before he can Baji tries to throw him out. Dutta comes and reminds him that until he accepts his mistake he can't do Naku's kanyadhan. Babi is worried.

Babi tells Naku the only two people she's scared of are Ganpath and Kala because they both want to see her suffer. Then Naku says she is going to tell Dutta the truth before someone else tells him no matter what the outcome is. Later, after praying everyone plays with crackers where dutta feeds naku a sweet. Kala tries to trick Sethji into telling her the truth about Naku but is unsuccessful and while trying to do so, Sethji's face is covered with black paint.

Kala finds out about Naku's truth when she sees Naku doing the puja without the black make-up but then a fire takes place and Babi uses that as an advantage to put the make-up back on Naku. When Naku goes to tell Dutta the truth, AS finds out instead. Kala, Babi, and AS tell her to tell Dutta after marriage so decides not to tell him till then. Naku is having her haldi ceremony while Dutta is having his bachelor party.

At the bachelor party someone shoots Dutta but nothing happens to him because he's wearing a bullet proof jacket. Then they try to find the man who shot Dutta but can't because someone already shot him. DUTTA AND NAKUSHA FINALLY GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!! Naku is in their room without her makeup one and the last episode of the week ends on Dutta coming into the room.

Scene of the Week

jnawaz

ok since im covering…im gonna make this as nice and simple as possible…

TaSha

umm…hello…the wedding! duh…I loved it…both Dutta and Naku looked absolutely stunning in their wedding attire…the way they did the entire shaadi sequence was very nice…the hymns…the vachans…the pheres…mangalsutra and sindoor…omg…just loved it…even though they didn't say much…it was a perfect scene…because omg…we've been waiting forever for them to get married properly…so it was a very nice treat for our eyes…kyun girls?

Other

while there were a lot of 'other' good scenes my favorite had to be the dostana gang teasing Dutta while he nervously paced in the hall after the wedding…that was so funny!! the teasing…the leg pulling…he he…too cute!! see….we want more scenes like this…this kind of dostana scenes we'd enjoy…not so much the shifty eye movements and questionable looks they give each other…lol….

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hiya Girls!
*Aisha Waves and Hands Out Pepsi*
WELL. What a week. Manana pareh gah.... yeh CVs bhi nah...
*Aisha Stares at CVs*
I have no idea what I'm supposed to be feeling. I am.... overwhelmed. That's it, that's the word. OVERWHELMED. So Naku married Dutta in her Kala Rang. Hmm. Aayi Sahib convinced her of it. Vah. Emotional Blackmail toh koi issey seekhay.
*Aisha Frowns at AS*
I have to say I loved the Wedding. It was... beautiful. I felt quite emotional actually when I was watching it. And that was the last proper Dutta and Kali Naku Scene we are ging to get. The Last One. Loved it. And yes. I AM feeling nervous now. More than Dutta and heck even more than NAKU. But damn it, I am going to stay POSITIVE. I am placing all my bets on the fact that Dutta ALWAYS reacts in an unpredictable manner. I know he'll be angry. But.... still.
*Aisha Takes a Deep Breath*
Kala was thinking: "Iss ki toh khair nahin."
Uh huh. Yeah, well, we'll see, Kala.
*Aisha Narrows Eyes at Kala*
All her plans flop. She thinks she's got it in the bag. Well she doesn't. If Dutta really, truly loves Naku then her rang won't matter to her. I wrote in another post somewhere that if, God forbid, Dutta had some kind of accident and his face was ruined, would Naku love him any less? Would she need time to adjust to his new face? Of course not. Pyar mein sub aankhon say nahin, DIL say dekhtay hain. I know this is going to be pretty damned good. I KNOW IT.
*Aisha Nods Determinedly*
Ah yes. This new guy who's come in. So Kala DOESN'T know about him. Wow. Kala has her own Plans and this guy has his own. I think this might be the BH. And apparently Sudarshan is in on it.
*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at Sudarshan*
VAH. Kya baat hain. WHO would have thunk it??? SUDARSHAN. And this guy wants Dutta dead. Why am I getting the feeling that we're going to get the "Naku-Gets-Shot-Saving-Dutta" Track? I actually will not mind if we get that!
*Aisha Grins*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Accepts Madhu. Kind Of.

I actually really liked that Scene. There stands Dutta waiting for his Bride. The Evil Trio go up to stand with him. B*tches* And when AS calls Dutta, making ishare to Madhu, he looks at Madhu, nods and then SMILES at her.
*Aisha Sits Stunned*
WOW. I loved it. It was so LOVELY. And bechari Madhu! She looked like he'd given her the world! I'm starting to kinda like her. Hmm.
And that TaSha Scene! The one where Dutta fed Naku prasad and they lit the diyas together!
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
How could that NOT be Sweet??? Loved the way he kept staring at her so lovingly!
And that Other Scene! The one where Dutta asks Naku to choose his kurta for him!
*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart and Sighs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-MG13wEfg
LOVED IT.
Another Sweet Scene HAD to be the DuJi Scene in Saturday's episode. Just before Dutta goes up to Naku, he asks that they all pray that he has happiness in his life and BAJI.
*Aisha Stares Adoringly at Baji*
Baji tells him:
"Eh Bhao. Tere liye Dua kya? Saala apni jaan bhi hazar hain re!"
*Aisha Gets Teary Eyed and Applauds*
Seriously where the HELL does he get such ROMANTIC lines from???? No WONDER Dutta hugged him! DAMN IT. This guy knows hot to TALK.
LOVED IT.
*Aisha Blows Nose and Wipes Tears*

Shock Moments: DuJi. OH YES.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Come on. It was BEAUTIFUL. Can DuJi ever be anything less that heartwarming? *Aisha Sighs Happily*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta's Bachelor Party Part Two and Dostana Gang Teasing Dutta

*Aisha Watches Both Scenes*
*Aisha ROFLs*
Oh My God! Munni Badnam Hui! OH GOD!
*Aisha Laughs Uncontollably*
CVs! WOW! I have to say, SONG CHOICE? BRILLIANT! LOVED it! Sudarshan! Oh Dear God! Can this guy GET any more hilarious??? Kishore looked like he was having the best time of his life! And BAJI! OH BAJI! Drunk and Dancing!
*Aisha Applauds*
PERFECT! And oh God the way he jumped into Sudarshan's arms and then did that shoulder shake! HILARIOUS!
And oh God when Kishore was teasing Dutta!
*Aisha ROFLs*
Vah Kishore! Vah! Kala is such a lucky b*tch! She got a guy who has a rib-tickling sense of humour! God! Some girls have all the luck!
*Aisha Glares at Kala*

Shock Scenes: Both of Them!

(AH! I LOVED IT! I can't watch them without laughing!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kalawati and Co.

*Aisha Glares at Kala*
So. Looks like Kala is planning the Downfall of Baji. THAT'S her Plan. I have to say I am surprised that she didn't try anything at the wedding. I am seriously quite stunned. Gobsmacked. Of course, the wedding isn't technically over. SR is on Monday. God help us. She DID say that her akhri var will be on the wedding. So.... I am thinking that she is going to let Naku do the FR. Then when Dutta blows his fuse, she'll add fuel to the fire by mentioning that BAJI knew and THEN she'll throw him to the Lion. Literally. See, this is why I am feeling a little bit positive about the FR. Kala is thinking this is EXACTLY what is going to happen. But the problem with Kala is she always, ALWAYS, underestimates Dutta. ALWAYS. Arre, come on. Look at that DuJi Hug! LOOK at it!
*Aisha Pauses Episode and Points at DuJi Hug*
Do we seriously think that Kala can destroy THAT??? Oh please. I don't think so.
Kala has to fail. EPICALLY. Especially after what she did to SethJi
*Aisha Throws Rocks at Kala and Co*
Those evil b*tches. HOW can anyone do that to a child??? He was TRAUMATISED. That is just SICK. SICK I tell you. This is a SICK world, full of SICK people!
*Aisha Throws More Rocks at Kala and Co*
I am just... SHOCKED. I didn't think she could fall that far. Kala is just... she has lost any respect I may have had for her. And Roops and Leela! How COULD they??? They HELD him down. I am just DISGUSTED.
I don't even know what else to say. GOD.

Shock Characters: Kala and Her Minions

Shock Factor: 10/10

(How can this NOT be a 10? I have no words. I am just... Ugh.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baabi's Dream and Sudarshan is Spying For The Mystery Guy. Wait, He's Doing WHAT?!

Alright. Baabi's Dream was seriously one of those What the Hell??? Moments. It was so RANDOM. And so.... FILMI.
*Aisha Stares at Baabi*
What the hell kind of movies does she watch??? That Scene was seriously a Shock Moment and I didn't think anything could top that but Oh. My. God. SUDARSHAN.
*Aisha Stares at Sudarshan*
Okay. Is it just me, or is anyone else SHOCKED at the fact that SUDARSHAN is in on something BIG like maybe killing Dutta or possibly in league with the BH?
Remember when we spoke about this on the Forum? We were all trying to figure out who the BH is? And some of us said that it couldn't be Sudarshan on account of the fact that he's an IDIOT? I seriously think that the CVs read our posts. They have decided to make Sudarshan the BH's ASSISTANT.
*Aisha HeadDesks*
Please, let me be wrong. I mean, SUDARSHAN? Really? Seriously??? That's just-
*Aisha lost For Words*
I mean, I know people always say it's the last person you would suspect but COME ON! Sudarshan????
*Aisha Speechless*

Shock Characters: Baabi and Sudarshan

(Has to be a Nine. If it turns out he IS in league with the BH it will definitely be more than a ten. And Baabi. She is just one big W*F Moment *Aisha Rolls Eyes*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

SethJi's Torture.

I seriously don't have anything else to say here. The title pretty much says it all. How COULD they?
*Aisha Stares In Disgusted Disbelief at Kala and Co*
I am just stunned. SPEECHLESS.
HOW. COULD. THEY?
I can never watch that Scene ever again. I just can't.

Shock Moment: SethJi Is Traumatised.

(The way he told his Aayi that he was scared. I just... *Aisha Sighs* I just don't know.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Sher Goes To Fight For His Sherni!

Okay, I tell you that Scene where Naku stood up to Kala and AS? Where she said she HAS to tell him the turth before marriage? LOVED it. THATS the Naku we want! The Sherni fighting for her Sher! But damn it, Naku is just too NICE. She got emotionally blackmailed by Baabi and AS and she ended up marrying Dutta in Black and now she's seriously terrified about what's going to happen on Monday. Brilliant. I just hope that Naku can Release the Sherni Within on Monday. I KNOW she can do it. Come on Naku. DO IT.

Shock Moment: Naku Turns Sherni

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I am not blaming her. She was misled by AS and Baabi. These women are older than her, she respects them both and trusts them to have good judgement. Unfortunately, these two women are unbelievably DAFT when it comes to Dutta. GOD.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. WOW. And Baji. And Kishore! But OH. MY. GOD. DUTTA.

Oooooh. Kishore! Looking pretty FINE in that Orange/Gold Kurta! BAJI! Oh my GOD. Baji looks HOT in Black! WOW.
But Dutta in GREEN. HOLY CRAP.
*Aisha Stares in Shock*
I have been DYING to see him in Green! And oh MY GOD. I GOT IT. In his WEDDING. I think I've just died.
*Aisha Fans Herself and Flops On Bed*

Shock Character: Dutta.

(GREEN. My FAVOURITE Colour. GREEN. YES! And now bring back the EARRINGS!)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Get Married

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

I have nothing. Words cannot describe how HEAVENLY that Scene was. Yes, she was in Kala rang but WHO CARES? It was BEAUTIFUL. The way Dutta couldn't keep his eyes off her. The mantras in the background. The way he put sindoor and the Mangalsutra on her. The way he took her hand and they did the phere. Every MOMENT of that Scene was PERFECT. I loved it. It was emotional, and beautiful. Love the CVs. It was BRILLIANT. Not over-the-top, not filmi. Just genuine and TRUE. Their FEELINGS are True. That's all that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435
Ritc will have it up soon. WATCH IT, Love you Ritz!
*Aisha Throws Pepsi*

Shock Moment: TaSha Wedding

(PERFECT. That is all.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey Everyone! Shaadi Mubaraak To The Lovely Jodi! TaSha.. <3

I wasn't disappointed all week till I watched the Special episode on Saturday.. What a disaster! I was so gutted to see Naku marrying Dutta without the FR. Till the last part I was just praying that something would come out but it was never meant to happen.

I am disappointed that the wedding took place, the whole point of the wedding was to be that no more secrets, no more pain or lying.

I will have to wait and see what the CV's have planned and how they will deal with the episodes in the coming week. I just don't want this to go down the typical Ekta Mai route!

Dutta deserved the truth before he re-married Naku but the story is abhi baki? Maybe he knows and he did see Naku's feet!

So there you have it guys.. My disappointment. Lets see what happens next and will we be disappointed?

Love you all! :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all..*hugz*...hope evy1 is doin gud...*smiles*...
so so so...the week running up 2 sat special...not so special huh...lol...
Dutta was lyk gold dust...as in there was so not enuff of him...kya re...i dnt ask that the whole ep is of him...jus lyk 99% of it...hehe...Kala n Babi did my head ryt in...n then we saw not once but Naku's chehra revealed twice...if only one of those 2 people had been Dutta...*rolls eyes*...then i myt not feel wat i feel 4 Naku ryt now...which is total rage...y after all her bashaan/constant bak bak about not goin in2 the shaadi wiv the lie about her chehra...she ended up doin jus that...*shakes head*...he wud of understood better if she had
jus tried 2 xplain...i dnt care how much AS n co told her this wasnt the ryt tym...n how Dutta wud not b able 2 handle this...Naku shud of dun wat was ryt...n wat she did...jus wasnt it... 1 hr special turned out amazing...TaSha's 2nd wedding was jus breathtaking beautiful ...Dutta looked yummy scrummy...lyk a model groom ryt off the catwalk...best weddin i'v seen aside 4m the 1st TaSha weddin thats is...which was not only un4getable...but amazingly diff
as far as weddings go...hehe...the only thing that was kind of a thorn in my side on the 2nd weddin...is that i'd hoped the weddin wud be done wiv Naku in her fair look...ab kya yeh dikaane ke liye we will need a third weddin...lmao...i was secretly glad that FR wasnt dun on sat special...sowee sowee selfish of me i knw...but i was busy...so yaaaaaaaaaaay 4 me i dint miss Duttz reaction...i wud of been gutted reading his reaction...even though i still hav faith...in Dutta n his reaction being gud...but if he does get mad and throws stuff...i hope a few things hit Naku...lol...Whoa-k enuff chit chat...lets jump 2 SS's...

Actor
a lil diff this week...not guna b % spit...jus a split...will jus say wat scene/scenes i thgt the actor acted best in...

1st up

Mishal Raheja
Mishal apart 4m being yummy lyk he always is...dint do much during the start of the week...n lyk Jaz put it was a lazy bum...lmao...he sat around n thgt...gotz 2 say his soch mein dhoobe xpressions looked too gud...luved his xpression wen he came 2 knw about the fire...awww n he not only got worried 4 Naku...but Baji 2...the way he was holding him was adorable... n the worry in his voice wen he spoke his dialogue was loud n clear...also really lyked the way MR was seen joking wiv Baji...wen he over hears Baji telling kala he'll make sure Duttz dnt knw...their friendship is after Tasha the best thing about LTL...so i jus hope CV's dnt let Kala succeed in destroying it...Dutta's shy smiles during his bachelor party...wer jus total cuteness...but...

wivout a shadow of a doubt...MR mainly deserves actor SS this week 4 his actin thru out the TaSha weddin...not only did he look gorgeous,handsome n hot... but his xpressions wer out of this world...he looked in total bliss...luved how he gestured Madhu 2 cum join the trio n him...it was jus so sweet...even more adorable then that though was the lil face MR pulled ryt after the pundit tells TaSha 2 take vashan's...man it was jus cuteness on another level...looked lyk Dutta was thinkin...oh no...i hav 2 take a luving promise in front of evy1...hehe...MR's xpressions n dialogues durin TaSha vashan's jus blew me away...thats wat made the weddin 4 me...his words wer spoken so wholeheartedly...it made me wana scream @ Naku 4 keepin FR till after the weddin...but nothing can b dun about that now...last bit of class acting....was our sher's nervousness b4 goin 2 Naku after the weddin...hehe...its no wonder Kish was teasing him...hehe...MR's xpressions wer so genuine...anybody wud think it was his real SR...luv luv luved the DuJi hug that came after the teasing...jus awesum...

Vinay Rohrra
Nex up is *dijak dijak* Vinay...main reason being his dancing n acting during Duttz bachelor party...lmao...he was soooooooo funny...evytym i hear this song 4m now on i will think of Baji's bindaas dancing...but the dancin isnt the only reason y...Vinay was also awesum...in the scene where Dutta over hears his convo wiv Kala...n then wen  AS is tellin Dutta how koobsurat Dutta is...hehe...bechaara Baji baar baar unko jhoot bolna par raha hai ...n he looks so distraught about it evytym...aage jaake pata nahi how he will cope...if in a rage Duttz finds out he knew n lied 2 him tym n tym again... *worried face*...as much as i hope TaSha make it thru this mess...im equally hoping DuJi's freindship cums thru unscathed...Naku deserves a few angry words...because it was her secret 2 share...any tym she wished...but Baji...he dnt deserve 2 hav his friendship n luv q'd...because it was neva his place 2 share this info wiv Dutta...

Character

I was a lil puzzled about who 2 giv Character SS 2...Dutta n Baji wer gr8...as was Kala swanin around lyk all is dandy...in hope that Duttz h8 4 beauty will end all 4 TaSha...but this weeks SS goes 2...cute lil Sethji...

as he was tortured 2 tears by the evil trio...who wer hell bent on making
him spill the family secrets 2 them...but the poor lil kid...took all their cruel words about his sis...the drawing n the paint on his face...but still he kept quiet n dint say a single word about Naku's asli chehra...the kids not only a cutie but is really brave too...

Whoa-k all...thats about it 4 this week...cnt w8 4 monday...till next issue...tc n gbu all...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...x...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
*yeti screams in glee*

Finally...... FINALLY.... we have had the Tasha marriage sequence this week....... *yeti grins*
Although many of you may complain that Naku did not reveal her true face before the wedding.... and even I felt the shaadi bit was really hurried and rushed...... but still...... GUYSSS..... SHAADI HOGAYIIIIIIIIIII....
*yeti parties*
*yeti hands out cookies*

Of course we have drama waiting for us next week with the actual Face Revelation (finally!!!) but boy, am I excited for Monday now..... *wink wink*

This week was kinda a roller-coaster ride for me..... if my BP went through the roof during the initial part of the week at Babi's (YET ANOTHER) "do-not-reveal-now" lecture and the Evil Sisters playing a sicko game with poor kid Sethji (I am sure the kid is now scarred for life!!! Please dont make Roops even slightly positive after this.... she doesnt deserve it after what she was party to........ GRRRRRR......)..... and then there was so much mystery and seemingly loose-ends with too many mysterious characters...... first was the mithai-wala guy from last week..... then the phone dude (who did not even sound manly..... he sounded probably 17 or 18!!!)........ then this guy who shot at Dutta and the OTHER guy who shot the first one...... *yeti scratches head by now*.......... then the guy who was taking pics of a fair Naku..... then the guy who sneaks in those pics and gives to AS during shaadi................
*yeti pulls hairs*
*yeti glares at CVs*
By God if you guys dont tie up these things soon I am gonna do something dangerous to you guys!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH.....

oh and how can I leave out the heart-warming shaadi..... *sigh* it was probably only for a paltry few minutes...... but still it warmed me so much...... aww..... this pair..... their love......aww..... I was so dreamy-eyed throughout................ but who else felt the shaadi was kinda rushed? It appeared to me though........ *yeti looks around forum*

Chalo let's get on to the bloopers of the week now..... oh and if you were wondering where I was last week, I was help up the entire weekend (almost at gunpoint) by friends for the Diwali party.... If you had missed my section, here is an additional cookie for you...... *yeti grins*

5. CCTVs..... as useless as the bodyguards!!!!
I dont understand the need for these CCTVs at all........... Does anyone ever bother monitor the CCTV from the room? If not, what is the use of these things? Go back after an attack and see who did it? Dude, next time you may not be there to go back and check it....... Humph!

So the issue now with these CCTVs is that...... they are useless! DUH!!!! Naku walks to Patil Mansion main house all gorgeous and beautiful and Naku-Babi pair even spill their life history and shed precious tears before AS...... and all this IN THE FREAKING LIVING ROOM!!!! Right in front of the "CCTV" in the living room...... and nobody, I mean, NOBODY was looking at the CCTVs?????

I tell you D, you just wasted a big fortune on these gadgets if there is nobody to sit and oversee it........ *yeti head desk*

4. Hissa last week ka...... Madhu's salwar!
Since there was no blooper section last week the major one from last week is included this week..... why? coz it's my section of course........ Humph!

So I guess we all must have seen how Madhu was wearing this nice pink-blue salwar suit last week during that (one of the numerous!! GOSH!!) functions at Patil Mansion...... Oh and it was the same salwar she tried on at the shop and the same one Baaji was checking her out in...... *wink wink*

But didnt D decide they were not buying anything from the shop after the shop guy insulted Naku (and before D gave a fitting reply to the man!!!)........ then how did this salwar come here? Dont tell me Baaji Rao is trying to impress his gal soooooooooo much that he went in later and bought the suit he was checking her out in........... *yeti looks shocked*

But on second thoughts........ LAGE RAHO BAAJI........ *yeti winks and slaps Baaji on his back* and while we are at Baaji, what's up with the VIOLET embellished kurta dude? seriously!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ghoda in a Maharashtrian wedding??? Er.......
Umm.... now what was THAT? Werent the Patils and Mahales both Maharashtrians? Then what's this Dulha-arriving-in-ghoda thing for the wedding???? HUH? I am no Maharashtrian by any distance but I am fairly certain there is no dulha-on-a-horse ceremony in a wedding...... Or is there? Maharashtrians, kindly correct me if I am wrong..............!

Oh but I am very very sure a lehenga is NOT a Maharashtrian wedding dress for the dulhan!!!! I mean Naku was wearing a typical Punjabi lehenga choli!!!! And neither was Babi in a typical Maharashtrian-style saree........

I sure do remember Sups (yikes! Yeti pukes!) and her mom in traditional Maharashtrian affair during that shaadi fiasco.........

Oh by the way, how much change in THE DON from 13 May to 13 November na........ AWWWWWW.........

2. Out-house in PN upstairs????
Oh I am sure most of you noticed this thing in Saturday episode............. Naku is shown to be discussing her face revelation with her family in the out-house.......... and then AS goes UPSTAIRS in PN and enters their room........ And then Naku comes to the mandap, from UPSTAIRS........

Now when did D build a passageway between outhouse and PN upstairs? Shucks.... it's not even on the side of the house his room is in..... so what's the use?? *wink wink*

RANDOM RAMBLINGS
(I need to get them out of my system so that I can sleep better..... So ha!)

1. Okay, now was the MSE (that is Master of Shifty Expressions if you are ignorant of the Blooper Patrol lingo.... humph!) Suds BLUSHING when AS made the "D's khubsoorat chehra" wala comment? Seriously.............. I really thought so............. this guy is plain creepy!!!!!!!! *yeti shudders*

2. The Bachelor's party was a complete turn-off!!!! Apart from the wannabe dancer, who has flowery decorations for a BACHELOR'S Party!!!!! What were these guys planning to do? SEDUCE Dutta???? YIKES!!!!!!!
Oh and Aisha, did ya see how your Kishore was clapping and enjoying Munni getting badnaam-ed? hehheheheh........

3. Didnt AS keep repeating that she will HELP Naku while revealing the truth to D? Then where was she when D was entering the room with a fair N in it? I tell you.... this lady just confuses me at times!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent added this as a blooper this week coz I know well get more of the last scene on Monday and MAYBE something will be different!!!!!

4. Ah now Naku did look gorgeous on the shaadi-wala day with fair makeup..... But after AS poured water in the plans and made her put n soot again, why didnt anyone rub off that LIPSTICK from Naku's face???? I mean she looks very pretty in her black makeup, with absolutely no other cosmetics.... then why put that lipstick that looked so garish against her dark face???????????

MISCELLANEOUS BLOOPERS
(They are here coz they dont deserve a section of their own!)

1. Umm...... Did everyone (except us Tasha fans that is) forget that Tasha ar ALREADY married? It might not have been a 100% rithi-riwaaz shaadi but it was still one and Naku was sincerely following her wifely duties.......... then how come NOBODY remembers they are already married and keep talking as if this is the first time???? I mean... even Naku!!!!

2. ARGHHHHHH..... I can never get enough of this!!!!!!!! The "makeup-in-a-minute" thing sure is some talent in Naku and Babi...... seriously........! Babi managed to get Naku to apply the kajal and the fake eyebrow in a matter of minutes when Kala spotted the fair Naku!!!!!!!!!

3. I am not even going to talk about the reactions of the guests, BGs, servants and other all-n-sundry on seeing Naku's original avataar............ Dont tell me AS revealed to ALL of them and not to D......... that would be so hurting the man's ego and pride!!!!!!!!!!

4. Did you see how when Naku was washing herself, the supposedly "black kaajal" was being washed off as..................... BROWN MUDDY water!!!!!!!!!! Seriously..... I see such things only when I wash my hands after gardening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Dutta's danda............ a big joke!!!!!!!!!

HUH?!!!!
I only thought the BGs were uselesss............... looks like Baaji et al and even DUTTA is a part of the team..............!!!!

I mean what kind of a danda that they are in.............. when after an ASSASSINATION BID from someone among the gathered guests, Baaji and Suds ask everyone to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! and the "intelligent" guys D and Kishore stand mute and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this what they do at these high profile gangster businesses? If someone in a party tries to fire at you, you ask everyone to LEAVE? Then how will the culprit be caught????? Oh God!!! what a mockery!!!!

DON CARLEONE MUST BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Oh and I have no words for Suds dialogue in that scene........ Nobody is giving out sweets here, a shot has been fired and you all better leave........! Man this guys has me in splits with his wannabe evil looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Oh man what can I say ....  I am kinda speechless....so I'll straight away announce the winners this week ...yes its a tie and fair enough so ....cause Nakusha in her real avatar in that white suit looked absolutely divine and then Dutta in that Green Sherwani looked one of a kind ..absolutely hot  .....and both together blew off my mind ...and so this week's title aptly goes to the miya -biwi jodi for looking absolutely gorgeous right thru the week.

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok so this week…the fashion disaster is related to hair…first of all..i must point out Kaala's side bun…seriously…W*F was that…that was simply autrotious…add to it that her hair was crimped for some reason…what is this…1985…yikes!! and then…comes Ms. Madhu with her speed bump hair…WOW! was that high or what…im sorry but im so not a fan of the speed bumps…the ladies looked gorgeous other wise…had the hair been nice…they'd have looked flawless!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

I cant believe im doing this but…this week…the must have accessory had to be Kaala's earrings…I loved the jhumka's she wore for TaSha's wedding…all the earrings she wore this week were very nice…see…this is the fashionable Kaala we all know and love…lets keep the bats away and we've got no problems!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Jealous Much?
Random Things

Naku = Zebra

Lazy Bum

Munni Badnam

Wedding Special

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Bring On the Band Baja Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US…that's right…we freaking get an award this week…why…because after months and months of waiting…we finally got Tasha's well deserved wedding!! omg…intezaar karte karte hum budhe hogaye…he he…just kidding…lol…but yay…finally…the got married with full riti rivaj se!! *woot woot*…who else is partying with me!? he he…

2. The Dostana Masti Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DOSTANA GANG! duh! I loved how Kishore started coughing and Baji asked if he needed medicine…and then the sher vs bhegi billi line…uppar se Suds ke shifty eye expressions…oh man…that was just awesome…and lets not forget the "fun" they had at Dutta's bachelor party!! lmfao…that was too funny…Baji and Suds were trying really hard to prove that they were into chicks and not their dostana gang mates!! ha ha…that girls munni badnam dance was a complete waste on these guys..lol…but hey…what can ya do…lol….

3. The Haw! W*F?! Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…AS & Evil Trio…I loved each of their expressions when they saw Naku's real face…AS was shocked as was Kaala…but Leela and Roops…oh the girls were burning with jealousy!! I loved it…they couldn't believe that this chick was so much hotter and so much more beautiful than they were…lmfao…you could totally smell the burning!! oh gosh…classic…just classic…

4. The Are You For Real Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…ok…not that im complaining that TaSha wedding happened…im very happy it did…but omg…did it bug anyone else that everyone in PN and their momma's all knew about naku's true color except for Dutta…bechara…he's in for a rude awakening! which leads me to my next award…

5. The Poor Sap Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…so the man is about to find out that his wife is super hot…not that he didn't think she was beautiful to begin with…he's gonna see that she's just…WOW-inducing…lol…but…he's also about to find out that his whole family knew and didn't tell him…talk about betrayal! not only did the girl he loves hide such a huge secret from him but so did his mother, his sisters, his friend…yikes! and if there's one thing Dutta Patil hates…its lies and deceit…ummm…can you say…heart break!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaz and the Express team for the wonderful compilation of the week ending 13th Nov. I was really looking forward to it.

How is it that we have missed the fleeting moments when Baji is shown in a reminiscing mood during the exchange of vows between D & N. Please accept my apologies if I am erring and  missed it in the Express but that soulful look with eyes full of prayers and good wishes for Tasha was so sweet. It spoke volumes for thethe bond of friendship that these two friends share and may that be guarded at all costs from the evil eyes of Kala and Suds. For once his shifty eyes which normally sends me in splits made me shudder.

Keep up the great effort. 😃
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
35th edition out....Yipeee!!
Sorry,couldnt do my section this time...but next time...pakka...I wonder if I would be able to find any scene next week....shok kaa maahol hogaa na....but lets see!!!

Jaz, In the whole express, ur suds siggy sticks out.....Khushi has to be given a standing ovation for this siggy!! Kahaan kahaan se scenes dhoondh ke laati hai!!
🤣🤣🤣
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Jaz, In the whole express, ur suds siggy sticks out.....Khushi has to be given a standing ovation for this siggy!! Kahaan kahaan se scenes dhoondh ke laati hai!!
🤣🤣🤣

he he i know...hats off to Kushi 😆😆😆 i've always loved her siggies...back from kis desh days...lol...and how she captured that perfect expression..ill never know! ha ha

JAZ

left_forever thumbnail
as always good work guys👏👏👏