Comic Relief: Lazy Bum

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alright guys...lets see what kind of comedy LTL has in store for us today...with all this drama coming up...i afraid of the drag time...πŸ˜•...

Lazy Bum
ok...so this is the second time this week that we've seen Dutta just lounging around in his room...aare...koi kaam nahin hai kya...what happened to his danda and all...saab kya Baji aur Suds ke hatoon mein saup diya...😲😲😲😲 can you say satyanash of the business!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and tik hai...shaadi hai uska...toh phir shaadi ki kamoon mein haath battao...but nahin...munda aapne kamre mein aaram se baita hua hai...thinking about Naku im sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

and haw! 😲😲 AS saw Naku...her reaction was funny....she's like "who is this chick?" ...but then when Naku opened her mouth...AS was like 😲 holy smokes! yeh toh aapni Naku hai! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....AS was probably thinking...halloween toh kaab ka guzar gaya...yeh Naku kaun banke aayi hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shes like my bahu is a zebra!!!!! hai tauba!!!!! lmao!!!!! halloween was like 2 weeks ago!!! unless shes probably like did i miss it?!

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hey Jaz...am luving these early CR's...*hugz*...πŸ˜†...

Dutta...is rather chilled out na...i think his reserving energy...
no no not 4 SR...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...4 the outburst he may hav wen he c's Naku's asli chehra...🀣...as 4 business...lagta hain Suds jutt se kaam mein lag gaya..aint seen his shifty face in a while...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...not that im missing him or anything...

AS's reaction was lol...see how she was looking @ Naku up n down...
lyk mayb she was wearin a nametag or sumink...🀣🀣🀣...2 reveal who she was...

tnx 4 the giggles...
mwah...

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sadako...........Especially with the white dress nd long hair.....

Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Babeji: haw...look at you all commenting on my CR's...thats a first for sure!! he he...umm...im still waiting for my comment on the OS...speaking of which...im off to KILL YOUR HUSBAND!! samajte kya hai aapne aapko!?

@ jani: dont get used to the early CR's...only tomorrow and then satruday for the special...but after that...its back to the usual...bed time CR's as someone called it...i for one am missing Suds...and his shifty eyes! lmfao and ha ha at the name tag...im rolling here!!

JAZ

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey knock ur self out!!!! he's the one that stopped me!! go ahead!!!! =)

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ Babeji: haw...look at you all commenting on my CR's...thats a first for sure!! he he...umm...im still waiting for my comment on the OS...speaking of which...im off to KILL YOUR HUSBAND!! samajte kya hai aapne aapko!?

@ jani: dont get used to the early CR's...only tomorrow and then satruday for the special...but after that...its back to the usual...bed time CR's as someone called it...i for one am missing Suds...and his shifty eyes! lmfao and ha ha at the name tag...im rolling here!!

JAZ

aaaah phutti kismat humari...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...it was nel who sad that i think...
but 4 me its nex day CR's...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...
i bet u are...🀣...iss liye q ur CR's r not complete wivout him na...πŸ˜†...

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaz ... Dutta apne saath apna dhandha bhi dubaane wala hai.
And infact the reaction of Kala, when she saw fair Nakku, was like "OMG! How could she be so beautiful then me? 😲 This is too much! Now even my mirror will break down on seeing my face 🀣" . No doubt, I can imagine how AS must have reacted.
Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jaz thanx for the amazin CR πŸ€—,,,,,AS was really giving shocking expressions like she saw some ghost πŸ˜†πŸ€£....now iam really confuse with this FR ...either we will have wedding with gori naku or kaali naku .....i seriosly hope this track gets over soon ....well lets see what nxt 2 days holds for us...thanx yaar ...take care and see ya aroundπŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘..love and hugs suhanaπŸ€—
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Arey yeh kya hai yaar..... πŸ˜•

Looks like every chowkidaar, useless-bodyguard, servant of PN will come to know about Naku and her black-n-white avatar before D gets to know the truth............... GRRRRRRRR...... 😑
😑