Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Sidddd!! :O I made it here 😎 First let me warn you I write chhota chhota and lamba lamba :p (which I know you write long stuff too) so get used to it from now on 😈 and you better be adding me to your PM list 🀣

Okaayyyy...I saw the title and was like what the heck is this 🀣 first it looked like PS Dadda..and I was like nooo..not possible 🀣 then I looked hard and thought back to my primary school years when I learnt how to spell and it clicked me what the actual title is...btw, I'm not slow 😳 πŸ€£

Hahaha all that aside,...have I ever told you what a hugee fan I am of your work? Only god knows and you know how you can handle all these pics for just one sig (but we'll talk about that another day) 🀣 I absolutely adoree your style :p

And the update on page 7 awehhh it's so sweet of you πŸ˜† To make Aisho such beautiful stuff (btw she's your naani, i'm her sister..so in that relation what are we? 🀣 ) lolz...πŸ˜† keep it simple like brother sister or somethingg :p πŸ˜† 

The first AA one is super duper aamazzing gosh I'm so jealous 🀣 And I already told you how much i lovee the MARS one, innovative Mr ghajini ji 🀣
And OMMFFGG :O I didn't just see a RK-PC one :OOOO do you know how much I love them together??? :OO and plus it's your work so of course it has to be beautiful (: πŸ˜†
The MN one..how I want this 🀣 colouring rockss uff and I want the ArTi one too ): not faiiirr :p
Okay the last...jesus christ, this is what I mean when I say how DO you handle so many pics? 🀣
hahaha and the little msg is too adorable <3

Okay I'm running out of shakti noww :p..let me go grab a dabba of glucose and I'll be bacckk to comment on another update 🀣 roffll
lovee
-aish
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Holy  Shit!!:O

I  actually  missed  out  on  the  siggy  YOU  made  for  me!!
Ok  so  that  Siggy  is  the  most  beautiful  one  I  have  ever  seen!!πŸ‘
The  couples  are  all  my  favs  and  can't  believe  u  found  pics!:)
Ur  so  Damn  sweet  that  now  I   feel  absolutely  guilty  for  getting  so  LATE!
but  still  hope  u  dun  kick  me!:P
LOVED  it  totally!
m  using  it
THANKS  so  much  Sid  bhaiyya!

Luv  u ,  
urs  behenuπŸ€—  
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

congratsss on ur new shop sidoooo wow ur siggies r just soo much betta these days not that im saying it was bad before but they r just gorgeous more then anything else i love my siggie my salman khan siggie.

i was abit emotional i thought u might have forgotten me but u didnt sooo i just love it soo much me going to use it right away.
and thank u sooo sooo much for this

love ya loads
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

SIDDD!!!

Ok, first of all I don't think you know me that well. So, here goes, Hi, I'm Daania!
I'm basically a normal everyday person who has her own whims and fantasies and lives in her own world but we'll talk about that some other day 🀣

The point is that I totally love your work! And it is totally gorgeous <3<3
And I finally discovered your shop =D

Congratulations!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ On your 4th shop! May you open tons more =D 
I so loved your opening message 🀣 Too cute =]

All your sigs are like WOW! Totally stunning and beautiful <3
I mean I was seriously shocked seeing how wonderful your work is :OOO I mean of course I've seen it before but then so many sigs all at once, the impact was too much I guess 🀣

I am seriously a fan of your work now! Loved it to bits <3<3
And yes, I've pressed the like button so please, I would love to be on the PM list now :))

And ooh, I almost forgot the most recent update was to die for! Ahh, the AA stuff is just gorgeous and the Ranbir-Priyanka sig is just *sigh*
And aww, love the MARS sigs <3<3<3

Fabulous work <3

Keep rocking <3
-Daania
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@PG - OMGGG kya kaha tumnee ?? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 were u in a mood of creating a new name for me or wat ?😳😳😳😳 but dont u think thats a bit 😳😳😳😳 anyways. kYA hai Zonaira Wasikasta fugamika πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1st of all toh lest see ur last line 🀣 gawd we are same to same 🀣 congratulating at the end... mann we rockk dont we 😎 .. anywayss lets talk abt it other time 🀣 PG, not only me u became a og too :O:O: ( Pundit told me abt the gift so ahem ahem)🀣🀣🀣 but i will make sure i make a tarzu entry next time 🀣🀣 thankyouu yar... i just ended up making that banner.. i was like randomly putting all the time everywhere n then ahhhhhhhh i ended up with this cute thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n oiee u totalli deserve it varna mein naam kyun rakhta ?? .. u are an amazinggggggg siggy maker ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n haha that compliment is realli a new one :O:O:O haha looks HQ ?? gawd PG u are so funny..🀣 but yarr thanx alot.. that realli mean alot to me :)  glad u liekd ur siggy.. stalking wasnt that hard though🀣🀣 but as i didnt knew some of the character i was completely blank🀣🀣 then google ZINDABAAAD 🀣 thanx againn PG .. realli means alot.. πŸ€—

@Chutney : aww so she is ur momma :O then Nityu u are my mommaa too :O ROFLROFL

@Nityu MOMMAAA ROFLROFL: OIEE thankyouu so much yarr.. haha lol frankly speaking m soo jealous of ALLLLLL the siggies i made for u guys ROFLROFL they turned out soo good :O:O:O i was shockedddd ROFLROFL n urs was one of the main best sigs πŸ˜‰ i just managed to get ALL the pics n then i jus worked it out n wolaa it was soo beautiful n i was like omggggggggggg 😭ROFL ( khusi k aasu ofcourse ROFL) haha n trust me its not like i fgt u 😲 i got confuse.. coz i thought u would neva meet chutney πŸ˜† dunnoo chorry *kaan pakad* par see u are our angel !! Awwwwwwwwwwwww 😳ROFL thanx alot yarr.. coz of u i met my behnuu *hugs* n thanx again for u amazingg comments :):) made me super duper happyyyyyyyy ^________^

@Manisha- haha i know.. FINALLYY *takes a deep breath*ROFLROFL haha hi5 i fall asleep too alot ROFLROFL but the diff. is tht i fall asleep easily ANYWHERE ROFLROFL once it was on one of the tree ROFL which had a pond below it ROFLROFL haha oo ya i completely fgt that they show who visited ur profile rgt ?? o shit.. pakad gayaROFLROFLROFL but m realli happy that u liekd it .. means alot :) thanx alot .

@Arun-deeps- thankyouu so much yarr. by the way wats u name ?? 😲

@Kalindu- oo jee thankyouu very much :) means alot to mee 😳 m realli happy that u liked it :)

@Reeno- oiee thanx alot yarrr πŸ˜‰ par utna shop ??:O:O:O ROFLROFL  haha thankyou once againn

@Anki- thankyouu anki.. realli means alot 😳

@Maryu- omggg yarr it feels soo gr8 to talk to u guys againn πŸ€— thankyouu so much Maryu.. lol i dont know how that banenr ended up that cute too πŸ˜† i was jus mixing everything n trying my best to make the doggy look visible ROFLROFL but i am realli happy with the outcome :):):) n oie thats a huge comment :O thankyouu so much.. realli realli mean alot πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ n lol abt gunji siggy.. i just loveee working with many pics so yaa thats how i maanged it πŸ˜† but it pissed me off when the program closed like 3 times woh bhi after i had added effect to each pics *arghhh*ROFL n will try to make some robindo ones too ;P

@Chotii- OMGGGGGGGGGG :o:o:o Chotii itnaa lambaa comment :O:O u have even left me behind yarr :O:O:O but seriously thankyouu soooooooooooo muchπŸ€—πŸ€—  ur comment is equal to Gunji's smile ❀️ both making me happy and makes me get this hugesttttt smile everrr i nmy facee 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ n i realli realli mean it frm my heart :) thankyouu so much for supporting me n appreciating my workπŸ€—πŸ€— dunno how to thank u more than this πŸ€— u rockk Chotii.. ur comments are like bournvita to me ROFL which gives me energy to make even more siggiesss πŸ€—πŸ€— so ya in a way all this credit goes to uπŸ€—πŸ€— m alwaysss waiting for ur comments and i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE reading them :):):) love u alott ChotiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— LOL HAHA.. i dont hide them.. they jus come up from NOWHERE ROFLROFL i dunno i just end up with completely new style when they pics are not that matchable πŸ˜†  n m reall irealli sorry for the late again :( i felt so bad therefore kal hee i worked on it n sent it to yaa :) n believe me i soooo happy that u loved it that much πŸ€—πŸ€—  thankyouu thankyouu thankyou.. ( mann when its ur turn.. i neva stop saying thankyouROFL) πŸ€—

@Captain- thankyouu so much captain :) haha i loved the pics ?? thankyouuu actuall i iwas hunting some of his pics n these ones took my attention therefore i hunted more ROFLROFL m realli happy with the outcome coz i thought it would turn out bad :( but tadaaaaa it didnt ROFL thankyouu so much n glad u loved them too ^__^ YAYYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ€—

@Aisho- awwww Aisho than u are a loyal fan of Shareena/ Romshi😎 sorry i thought u loved TaAnu too so just included them coz i wanted to inclde all their favs :)  i will remember it frm next time :) n m realli proud of u for that πŸ€—πŸ€— glad u loed them.. thankyouu so much Aisho.. reali means alot me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—n last linee aww.. u are relali special to me yarr πŸ€—

@PG- oo its u againn YAYYYYY ROFL haha its Happy birthday in diff language.. i just copied out the ones that lookss sensible ROFLROFL n thanx alot yarrr :)

@Priya- thankyouu behnuuπŸ€—

@Janu- thankyouuπŸ€— 

@Aish- thankyouu yarrr πŸ€—

@muahaha -awww thankyou πŸ€—πŸ€—.. oiee not only u me was jealous too ROFLROFL

@Lola- thankyouu so much.. seriously u guys are realli cuteπŸ€—

@Manisha- thankyouu :)

@Maryu- thanx yarrr :D

@Kalindu- thankyouu :)

@Nani- OMGGGGGGG Nani.. m soo soo sooo happy that i was able to give u the BEST surprise gift πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— that realli makes me wanna jump u n down like a kangaroo ROFLROFL.. n i did all this coz u TOTALLI deserve them allπŸ€—πŸ€— u are the sweetest person ever n ur beta loves u alotttttttt πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— AA ones that scene was oen of the cutest scene of AA so jus thought of capturing it when i had got the HQ video :) hayeee they both look soo gr8 ❀️ the way she turns n then this song is in bg hayeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ i just watched it repeatedly aagin n againn ❀️  n i already told u the reason this bday shd be special πŸ˜‰ haina ? naniii u are soo special that i wont even let a min  pass without making u feel how special u are to me and everyone πŸ€—πŸ€— m realli happy that this surrprise made u smile :) thats the biggest achievement for me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Reeno- thanx yarr :)

@Sano- haha oiee no need for glasses.. ur eyes are fineeeeeeee ROFL u DID saw ur name coz i DID wrote it down ROFL n thats coz u are the one of the special person for me ❀️ u have already been supportivee to me πŸ€—πŸ€— u are a gr8 friend πŸ€—πŸ€— hah 1000?? u think so ROFLROFL man kuch zyada nahi hogaya πŸ€”ROFL haha aww thankyouu.. i know She is such an angel kii koi bhi siggy automatically turns out BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL ❀️ thankyouu.. i personally loved that one aswell:)

@Arun-deeps- thankyouu once againnn :)

@Madhu- thankyouu yarr :)

@Arshi-sahni- thankyouu :)

@Adz- behnuu FINALYYY !!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thankyouu so much.. n lol i know.. i was like didnt she saw the siggy ?? :S or did she didnt like it ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but looks like u ddint see it too.. most of them missed out too so ya i sent them a pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n even changed everything that was making it more confusing in my post πŸ˜† m relali gladu loved it behnuu.. means alot πŸ€—πŸ€—

@captain- thankyouuu πŸ€—

@Sofi- thankyouu s omuch :)

@Mehwi- haha hi5 ROFLROFL i too fall asleep everytime n believe me it has happened in ALLLL the school i have attended so far ROFL included coll n uni too now ROFLROFL once when i was coll.. a teacher found out but she used to like me alot.. i told the girl beside me to woke me up but she didnt then the next minute when i opened my eyes the teacher was right infront of me ROFL mann scared the hell out of me ROFL then she was like " Sid are u not feeling well ?" ROFLROFL i was like huh πŸ˜•ROFL then i just did some acting saying ya coz i was realli realli bored to death n then she told me to sleep back n i did for the rest of my lesson ROFLROFLROFL

@hoor- behnuuu :O:O:O wat do u mean by that ?? ofcoursee u are more special coz u are one of my sisters πŸ€—πŸ€— no matter ppl or environment change but my love for all my sisters and frens will ALWAYSS be samee πŸ€—πŸ€— n for me sisters are more precious so once u become my sister there is no place for that word " forget" in it .. got it .. now big huggie to bhai πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i am reali happy u loved it ^__^ i remembered how u suggested me to make some Imran stuffs as u were a gr8 imran fan so ya i thought of making one for ya :) haha pata nahi behnu.. this time i was planning to update a bit more faster than i normal used to did in my last shop ROFL so i cant promisee ROFL

@Harsha- ofcourseee i knew u.. even if u will change ur username it WILL have Robert's name nah *winks* n i think when i was going through this shop i saw u n that siggy maker's convo n then i was DEADSURE that it was u ROFLROFL thankyouu so much yarr πŸ€—πŸ€— means alot.. n awww the complimentss.. thankyouuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Karishma- thankyouu so much n yup thats for u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@fary- thankyouuuu :) feels gr8 to have frm u *big smile*

@QueenHinna12- thankyouuu :)

@Additi- haha u too ROFLROFL but m glad i pmed u abt it. i was confused πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought u too got confusedd πŸ˜† but noo.. thankfully u saw it.. m relali happy that u loved it ^__^ n haha abt the favs.. as i said thanx to my stalking ROFLROFL btu thankyouu so much yarr πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Fati di- thankyouu di :)

@Chotii- YAYYYYY *throws balllon* ROFLROFL thankyouu soo sooo soo much Chotii.. realli meansa lot to me :):):):):):):):) see i got like a BIGGGGG smile YET AGAINN :):):):):):):):)): all thanx to u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

@Kavya- oiee finally u are here :O thankyouu so much yarr πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Aish- oo so some1 is slowww πŸ€”ROFLROFL not to worry m the same too ROFLROFL haha but seriosuly u didnt say the D :O:O:O:O hha nope u havent told me *hmhp* ROFL lol i have been working with loads of pics for long so i find it much more easier when there are more pics ROFLROFL i dunno why ROFL but when the program close down.. i soo wanan smakc the computer ROFLROFL but i nevaa lose my anger unless there were like more than 30+ pics n i had added the effects on them *Arghhh* ROFL n yup abt RK-PC ur shop is the biggest evidencee ROFLROFL so i knoww n YAYY we are th same team ROFLROFL haha thankyouu so much Aish.. n is my name offical name Mr. Ghajini frm u ?? ROFLROFL how abt i call u turtle ??? πŸ€” ROFLROFL

@Daania- OMGGG kya entry hai bosssssssss 😎welcomee jee πŸ€—πŸ€— yup i dont know u very well πŸ˜† but we will slowly hainaaa 😎 dudee are u Aish friend ?:O coz ur 1st paragraph kinda made me remember her ROFL n as i can see u are a Mayurian i bet u know the famous siggy maker Aish ROFL or maybe u are more closer to her ROFL well apart of it.. thankyouu soo soo soo much for ur lovely dovely commentstπŸ€—πŸ€— means alot.. n yup added to u on my pm list :) haha u think so ? lol i need to read my opening msg again ROFL coz i have no idea wat i wrote in it ROFLROFL n OMGG u too PriRan ?? tab tohh surrely u know Aish ROFL hi5 we are in the same teammm😎
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Samosa Haha Well Let's See If Momma Wants To Adopt, Cuz im enough Pain For Her. Poor Thing Trying To Get With My Boyfriend KT.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Siddykins!πŸ€—πŸ˜† I have a suggestion for your next updt if you don't mind.😳

Could you make a Gurmina sig(s) from these pics please?

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe no probs i just love ur updates!! :P and soo open up soon reallie want to make a request!! :D
aishhh. thumbnail
Siddanth/Aishwarya 🀣 Did i tell you how synchronous our names sound? 🀣 the flipside is Sid/Ash 🀣 that matches too 😲 btw...I don't respond to Aishwarya either (except when Ma is angry she uses it..πŸ˜†)
Naah I'm not satisfied with either Mr ghajini or turtle...btw where the hell did this name come from? πŸ€” πŸ€£ I'm pretty picky when it comes to these things 🀣
PS tip of the day from me..
reply three posts at a time..that will leave you in no confusion about how my shop moves so fast 🀣 ..it's a deep secret which I NEVER tell anyone.. 🀣 so be happy and feel special that I told you 🀣

aishhh. thumbnail
:OO just read your reply to Daani as well she was telling me this morning about how she left an essay in your shop and I said to her..go check out what Sid wrote in mine 😎 🀣 How can you write so much 🀣
Yes she does know me..not only know me..but we are sisters πŸ˜† not blood obviously ;p ...because then you'll get another bahaana for calling me maasi or something :D 🀣 I'm not old enough to be your maasi..in fact one year younger than you *blushh* 🀣 🀣 what irritates me is that you already know that :|
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago