:]PSDadda#4(C)pg143:ArHi/DD/Massive GuRti :P

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Last time i make a chicken-licious entry .. lekin ishh bar like the banner said its a doggy-licious entryy !!  hau hau !! 😎🀣🀣

welcomeee Peopleee to the worlddd of digimonn 😎🀣

digimon ?? πŸ€” 

oo shit thats the cartoon i LOVEDD when i was a kid..  just felt like bringing up so did 🀣 lolzz sorry i am acting like crazy coz m drinking a green tea which my mom forced me too n its horribleee πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Anywayss * gets serious*

Hellowww everyone.. welcome to my 4th shop !! 😲 πŸ˜² 

OMGGG did i just say 4th ???? 😲 πŸ˜² dudeee that was fast 😲
SO yaaa i finallyyy opened it after 3 weeksss 🀣
some of my frens have been threatening me to open this onee *looks at Anji*🀣

Link to my 1st Shop
Link to my 2nd Shop
Link to my 3rd Shop

Well i have reached this spot n its all thanx to u guyss who have alwaysss supported me, loved me + my creationss and appreciated them with their lovelyy and heart-winning comments 😳 πŸ˜³
Love u alll πŸ€—
Seriouslyyy thankyouu soo muchhh  guysπŸ€—

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So ya lets talk about the history behind this PSD name 😎
Once upon a time there were 2 angels names PS & DS 😲 i was soo blessed to meet them and they became the most preciouss treasure of my lifee ❀️ they called me PB & SP which is one of the adorablest nicknamee i have got so far 😳 πŸ˜³ They love me sooo much and so do I .. So one day PS aka Mimi told me to open a shop n she kinda ahem ahem.. blackmailed me πŸ€”πŸ€£ therefore i DID πŸ˜ƒ.. n nowww u can seee how happy i am to have been meet u guyss and am totallu OBSESSED with siggy making especially during eggjams πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Therefore, no matter how many shops i oepn in my life They will alwayss be called PSD adda as its dedicated to my 2 angels πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been inspired by manyyy siggy makers out there πŸ‘ no matter if they are pro or beginners .. working hard is wat i have learnt from them πŸ˜ƒ 
However, Diya ( i think she has left IF), Jenny & Kiru are my MAIN inspirations 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being a siggy maker myself, there are MANY people out there who alwayss amaze me and leave me speechless with their mindblowingg creationsss πŸ‘ πŸ‘
These people are
PS ( yup my very own doll. she is the most creative person i HAVE everrr Seen in my lifee .. honestlyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘), RV ( dudeee she is realliii good especially when she is bored 🀣 her simple use of texture makes everythingg look WAAAH !! πŸ˜†),Muahah aka Jia ( guyss let me tell u when it comes to vid avi she justt rockss it outπŸ˜‰  especially Gunji aviss hayeee ☺️), Paru & Aahu ( these 2 are my MJHT buddiess 😎. they are awesomee so are their creations aswell.. i wonder how they manage to get successful in every experiment of their siggies 😲 they keep getting better and better !! i realli look up to u guyss yarr 😊), Jenny ( just like we all knoww yup she is our very own Jen .. she is AMAZINGGG ⭐️⭐️⭐️), Ayeshu ( no matter how much i loveee everyone's siggy but she has got the most adorableee siggies in this worldd 😳. the colourful and small- sized font she used areee the BESTTT ❀️), Zunni ( she is my pudding girl πŸ˜† let me tell u .. she has improved ALOTTT.. gawdd her creations are jawdropping yarrr 😲), Fary ( maybe u dont know me but i am ur regular shop stalker 🀣🀣 ur creations are simple yet stunninggg πŸ‘πŸΌ), Kiru & Rohi ( they are outstanding and can blend the pics with the texture in an amazingg way πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘), Mehwi ( she is like A + in effect and creativeness πŸ˜‰)
Reeno, Anshu, Aisho, Yamz, Ragz, Anki, Niky,Chaddu, Varshu,Siddhi, Pri, Janu,Rachu, Sharo, Guddi, Vinu, Wasu, Sano, Kaju, Rida and the list keeps getting longer n longer
u guyss are AWESOMEEE πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   !!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As u all may know when the title has (C) its closed and when it says (O) its open :)

Ruless timeee yeahhh πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
let me do it quick
*copy and paste*🀣🀣
 1. 1 request per person. I can make banners aswell
 2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not.
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible please provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy 😊 
5. Tell me any text u want me to write in that siggy, avis or banners
6.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
7.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail

Screw u TP :( I deleted everything coz TP was pissing me off :(

Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail

same like above :(arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

yulZ thumbnail

If u want to u get a pm whenever i update then please press the like button :)

INDEX

pg1- maneet, gunji, sammy, mayur, abhiya,shanak, taanu,nupz

pg 7- birthday update for Aisho

pg14- mayur, sajan, robindo, KHNH

pg22- KKHH,AA,Maneet
pg28- requests and day posts
pg35- reqs and SaJan, Gunji + sammy
PG43-GURMINA, Maneet,sajan
pg46- Anushka and BBB
pg 49- MN, Sanaya, mohit, arjun
PG54- Sanaya, arhi, anushka 
pg59- sallu bhai, sonam, mausam, mohit
pg64- ArHi, mausam,gurmina
pg67- sajan
pg71- aish bday special
pg76- Sanaya bday special
pg106-arhi, sajan, gurti,kareena
pg109- mohit, Sajan, Arhi, mytho, harman
pg115- arhi,jeevi,gurti
pg-121: arhi
pg-128: arhi
pg-137: arhi and monaya
pg-140: sarun, gurmina,humsafar,additi
pg:143- arhi, DD, GuRti
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
yulZ thumbnail

res ;P

OMG PB. YOU DID NOT JUST OPEN A NEW SHOP.

RESERVED [LOL I'm so violating my rights doing this.]

Anji's msg
"My words will fail..
Your siggies touch my soul!
Made my life feel so whole..
Your poems brightens up my corners!!
They bring to life vision of dreamers..
Thank you for being my friend!!
Hoping, the connections never end.."
πŸ€—πŸ€—
A Small Token Fr Conveying Ma Wishes! :

Ur Bestie..
ANJALI
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited*

DEAR MR.SIDHANT RAM LAL PANDEY,
IT HAS BEEN REALLY LONG LONG LONG LONG LONGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME SINCE WE TALKED😳
anywayz i'll complain to u about that later🀣
SO as i waz saying ur shop..wats this yaar...since wen did u become a dog?and u didnt even tell me?🀣🀣🀣jks..u were suppose to make a tarzuu entry..u better make one next time🀣anywayz i luv this entry too..really CREATIVE and cute🀣really adorable banner=)
and u put my name in that list😲so sweet of u yaar
The update is mindblowing as always..u know one thing i notice about ur sig..no matter how bad the quality of pics is..they always luk HQ in ur sigs and that amazes me🀣🀣
luv UR gunji sigs..really adorable like her
LOL..the DABANG sigs rockk..salman craked me up with his dancing in that movie..best dancing ever🀣🀣🀣
abhiya ones are just stuning..love the styless..tanu ones are superb..u watch that drama?
OMG maneet..my fav😍i love the first sig the mostt rest are also gud😳
the reqs are awesome
AND the sigs u made for everyone..OMG that is really something special that anyone has ever done..i can imagine how long that would have took u..plus stalking everyone🀣🀣u should have told me..i would have stalked them for u..am an expert in it😎🀣🀣🀣🀣jks
i LOVE all the sigs..they r really really mindblowing and OMG mine is awesome😍thank  usoo much tarzuu..that realy means alotπŸ€—

OHHH SHOOT..I FORGOT TO CONGRAGULATE U😲
Congratz tarzuu on ur 4th shop..keep rocking with ur stunning work as always and ur shops will flyyyyyyy=)

Edited by -Zunni- - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
reserved
Edited
firstly Congratz on new gall wish u make many many more πŸ€—

OMG OMG u made me speechless thanku thank u thank u sooooooooooooo much bhai gosh u can't even imagine hw much me is happy & pleasured to see this siggy me loved it sooooooooooo much thanks again u r my bestest IF bhai.
now whole update is damn stunning me always love urs work its just always damn splendid urs work is so unique & yet so elegant whatever u made that always become perfect.
aaw soooooooooo cute sajan stuff they both r really adorable love their proposal was amazing & gunajn ones r damn gorgeous she is really looking v pretty love this one the most

samrat & molan ones r fab & mayur & rati ones r haaye shooooo shweet ufff abhiya ones r damn stunning they r amazing beyond words this one is looking so eternal

me is not fan of tani anurag but their stuff is just fabulous & maaneet & gurti ones r superb & shanak ones r cutie pie.
awesome work
luv
Fatima
p.s:phew u knw me suck at long comments so me think this much is enough b/w me chorify urs aqua blue coz its also my fav 😳

Edited by -fsn- - 13 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈ β€οΈ 
                                                                  ❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

EDITED

FIRST SIDZIIIπŸ˜ƒ
CONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ON NEW GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HOPE U OPEN MANYYYY MANYYYYYY
MANYYYYYYYYYY
MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP DA STUNNING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
LOVE UR DOG SIGG TOO CUTE πŸ˜‰

AWESOME UPDATE SIDZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
SAJAN SIGGS ARE GR8TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
GUNJAN SIGGS ARE GORGOEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAVED!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
SAMRAT SIGGS ARE HOTTTT!!!!!OMG LOVED DA LAST SIGGG
WITH SALMAN ;P SAVED =DπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
MAYUR SIGGG IS FABB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
NUPUR SIGG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈ
OMG ABHIYA ONESSSSSSSSSSSS .......😲😲😲😲😲
ARE OUT OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SAVED ALLLLL WILL USE SOOON ;P OMG TOO GOOODπŸ˜ƒ
I CANT STOP STARING AT THEM SIDZIII WHAT HAVEU DONE SOME
MAGIC ON MEEEEEπŸ˜† REALLY YAARRR TOOO GOODπŸ˜ƒ
IM SOOO LOVING THEM =DπŸ˜ƒ
TAANU SIGGGS ARE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED ALL =D⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
MANEET AND GURTI ONES ARE ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!SAVED ALLLL!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
SHANAK SIGG IS BRILL =D β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
RAGZ&YAMZ AND THE REQ ARE SOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

LOL SIDZII IM RUNNING OUT OF WORDS πŸ˜†;P TOOO GOOOOD YAAR =D⭐️
AND THE SPECAIL SECTION IS SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEETTTTT SIDZIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
YAAR U NO U DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE ME A GIFT πŸ˜‰
ITS REALLY SWEET SIDZI πŸ˜ƒ
U MEAN A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOOO ME SIDZI U NO IT NA ;D
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

KEEP UP DA OUTSTANDIING WORKKKKKKKKKKKK =D

TAKECARE
LOVEYOU
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS. QUITE LONG NA LOLπŸ˜†Also thought u decorate it a littleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈ β€οΈ 
Edited by -Sofia- - 13 years ago
imehwish thumbnail

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy siddddd!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sidddd! You don't know how much I'm so happy to see youuuuuuuuu! Omg omg omg omg is this a dream or what? I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK WITH A BANG! You always surprise me all the time! Guess what I loved that part of youuur :P

OMG I can remember about one or two years ago  my friend gave me the gift for my b-day but I NEVER know these sigs made by you. I just know copyright but never know its was you! ;( but I'm so glad that I found youuuuuuu! When I found youuu and I was soo shocked to your creations and remember the gifts from my friend. Ohmyyyyy! Yu don't know how much I'm been in loveeeee with your work! they are just magical! i don't know how to describe what I mean. They are just amazingggg! I lovedd the styles! These styles are just creativeee and amazinggg! Omgg I loveeeeeeee your coloring so so much! I know I always say love your colorings  but what can I do?? Lol hahaha!! Ahhhh yu know that I loveeeeeeeee your textures, they are soo pretty! Liked the different textures you used on each sigs. You NEVER fail to impress me with your work and of course your humor of sense haha :P I'm SO glad that I got to know you and using your work. using your sig is really special and make my sig box looks SO B E A U I T F U L ! haha i cant help but I have to make my sig box looks so beauitful lol hha

Your sig are always been P E R F E C T! i love the fact that you keep making stuufs on your favs like gunjan. Unlike me haha because I do not make stuufs on my crushes. Because sometime I don't want to other to use the sigs which is my crushes I knoww im just selfish. I want all the guys who is my crush are only for meeee! But I don't mind to make stuffs on couples but not crushes haha :P but sometime I make stuffs on crushes but rarely. Your gunjan sigs are just SO BEAUITFUL AND best best best best best best bestesttt sigs ever in I-F! they are just amazinggg! I don't know how I feel. Hard to describe! Damn! Lol

Okay at the first I want to say congrats on your shop # 4 you deserve it! Hope yu open 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 +00000 shops! XD

Wow the first post on this shop looks soo neat and beauitful! Likeddd theee emotions, they make the post looks great and suitable! :P

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yu put my name in this list. Omg omg omg omg omg omg I don't know what to sayyyy! Omgg you arre SOOOOO SWEET! Thank youuu so so so so so so much! I don't know what to sayyyy! Omggg! I feel soo speciall! Omgg im in a famous&magical maker's post! *blushing* thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu so much! love youuuuuuuuuu!

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU have to know that im your hugee fan! XD

give you a H U G E hugs*

Finally you updateeeddddd! Omggg you surpised me again! Seee! you re soo good at surpsing peopleee! :D

@ sajan stuffs

Awwwwwwww the first gunjan&sam sig came out veryyy perfect! Likedd the coloring. I knwww ialways say this all the time when yu ever update but what can I dooo hahah! Because im in lovee with your colorings *blushing*

Awwwwwwwwwwwww the second sig sajan is just soo adorbable! Omgg I wish I can watch that show but *sighs* lol the pics are soo adorbaleee! Llikedd the greenish&organish text&texture are so pretty!

@ gunjan stuffs

Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gunjan looks SOOO BEAUITFUL in these pics. She's really angel in tthese pics. Ahh loveee the pinish coloring&everthing! It's really perfect for these pics of gunjan!

Wowww the second sig is just sooo beauitful! Lovee her smilee! She's getting prettier day by day! :O

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the third sig is just soo adrobaleee and beauitful! Liked the styleee! Your blending is soo gooddd! :)

@ sammy stuufs. Omggg these sammy fans are really lucky to have these hot sigs made by youuuuuuuuuu! The sig came out very very cuteee and liked the pinish on it!

LOL @ molan sig! hahahahahaha the sig is soo  funny &cute at same timeee! :D

@ mayur sig came out very very nicee :D

@ nupur sig is just amazing and beauitfullllllllllllllllllll! Okay I never find her as beauitful but yu made realized that shes looks really beauitful XD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AT Abhiya sigs are too hot to handleee! XD omgggi missed a lot of episodes of this showw .. :| LOL but I have to catch upppp with this show *sighs* anways

The icons are soo cuteeeeeeeee!  Loved the second icon!

Omgggggggg the first sig came out very very vyer very hotttt! Omgg the seond sig is just AMAZINGGG& HOTTT! Likedd the blendingg! Awsome stylleee! And the last sig is just perfecttt! Love everthinggggg! You are just soo perfecttt! :D

awww TaAnu sigs are soo cuteee ! my favsss are third&last sig! they are just amazingggggggggg! Lovedddd the pics and stylee!

Of coursee yu will never miss maaneet sigs in your updatess [first update *wink*]

The maaneet sigs are sooooooooooo niceee ! each sig is just really so nicee! Likeddd the last siggg! It came out very cuteee

Omggggg I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee  the last gurti sig! amazingggg styleee! I cant put a lot of pics in one sig unlikee youuuuuu hahahah :D

Shank sig is sooooooo cuteee!

Omgggggggggg the b-day gifts for yams&ragz are soo pretty! Lvoeeeeeee first sig mostttttttt! It came out ver very very vyer beauitful! Awsomeee styleeeee!

Omggggggggggggg the last sig.omgg a lot of picssss! You re amazingg! I will be out of patient to blending the a lot of pics toegther hahaa

Aww the req for janu is soo cuteeee!

Awww why you must be soooooo sweett! Yu are the most sweet person ever at I-F!

Aww the first sig is soo cuteee! Likedd the fontt! It looks sos amzing on the sigg!

Second sig is soo niceeeeeee! Lovedd the pinkish on sigg XD

Awwwww 3rd sig is soo cute

Wowwwww aisha sig is sooooo pretty! Lovedd it so much!

4th sig is reallly soo nicee and awsome stylee

5th sig is so soso so so so soso goood1 loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the coloring on ti so so muich!i bet she will love it for sure.

Aww the 6th sig is so cuteeee! :D

Likedd the picsss!  The fonts are sooo pretty!

The 7th sig, hahaha loveeeeeee the text! The pics are so hot! I bet she will loveee it!

The 8th sig, omgg what yuu said. It came out very very very soo beauitful! I don't know what are you thinkingg! Lol it came out very cuteeee!

9th sig, the first sig is just soo adroballeee!

Omggggggggggg the seond sig is so hot. Omgg I LOVEEEEEEEE KHJ in Playful Kiss! He's soo hott in that showww ahh! The sig is sooo HOTTT! I BET SHE WILL LOVE IT SO SO O MUCH!  @ text lol you type wrong. I meant it should be Kim Hyun Joong lol :P

Aww the 10th sig is soo pretty! Liked the styleee on itt!

Wowwww the 11th sig is soooooooooo niceee!! Omgg a lot of pics together.awsomee work wit this oneee!

Wow 12th sig is soooooooooooooo hot! I bet she will love it so much!

Aww the 13th sig came out very cuteeeeeee!

The 14th sig is sooooo nice :D

15th sig is soo cuteeeee ! lvoeeeeeee the pics on this sig!

16th sig is soooooooooooooooooo cuteeee! Loveee the pic of ahbiya!

17th sig is sooo pretty! Loved the style on it so so much! awsomee work!

The 18th sig isss sooooo amazing! Omg it remind me of soccor cup dayssss! I missed japan games so muchhhhh  ;( hope for 2014! KEISUKEEEEEEEE! LOL!

19th sig is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hottt! Omgg the pics are soo good! Liked the style on ti so so so so much! your styles are just so soso best!

20th sig is sooo cuteee!  Liked the font on itt!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON R KNOW WHAT RO SAYYY! OMG OMG OMG OMG! WHYYY YOU RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET! OMG OMG OGM OGM OMGGGG! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAYYYY! AHHHHHHHH THE SIGG! OMGGGGG! I NEED TO BRETAHEEEE!

You don't have to give a gifttt! Omggg how sweet of youuuuuuu! Omgggggggggg the sig came out very very very very veryy soo hottttttttttttttttt! Omggggggggg!ahhhhh lee min ho looks SO HOT IN this this! Omgg bebo&duggu are just SO SEXYYYYYYYY! Wow bebo looks so beauitfull!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the yuu Shirota pic is just SOOOOOOOOOOO ADROBALEEEE! Love that pci so so so soso soso much!

Omggggggggggggggg geun geun couple [ I call them like that because look at the name. Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk. First word is their last name yu know right. Second&tird  word is their name. both have first same name :D]

Wow the sig came out vey very very very very hotttttttttttttttttttt! I don't expect this sig from you.omggg how sweet of youuu! Omggg! The style on it is just soo pretty! Love it so much! texture is ooo beautiful! The texts are so trueeee ;D thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu so sosososoos much for this. I don't know how to decribee for how I feel about this. I'm really touchhhed! I lovee this sig so soso much and other sigs are not better than my siggg! *blushing* Omgg thank yuu so much! I will use thi sig for a logn timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much!

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D

22th sig came out nice. :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the 23 sig is oo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Awwww the 24th sigg soo cuteeee!

Omgg you re soo creatve with everything i.e text/styles etcc :o

25 sig is soo cuteee! Loveee the text!

Wowwwwwwwwww the 26 sig is sooooooo niceeeeeee!

Omnggggggggggg about 27 sig. I used find him looks so hot in kuchh is tara lol missed that show so much! lol the sig is soo hottt!

Wow the 28 sig is sooo hottt!! Loveee the style on it so much!

Awwwwwww the 29 sig is soo cuteee! Liked the pics! They are soo adorbaleee!

Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg yu don't know how smrit will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to see this. I bet she will faint in a second after see this sigg! Ahhhhhhhhhh the sig is so so so so so so so so so so so B E A U I T F U L! it came out very perefectt!!! She will be touch after see this! She will never forget this moment for sureee :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the sofia sig is soo cuteee! I would like to have that sigg. I meant with my favs couplesss ;)

32 sig came out very soo cuteeeeeeeeee

Wow the 33 sig came out very amazinggg!  Likeddd the texture and style on it so much!

34 sig is really beautiful! This couple is really HOTTTTTTTTT! I wish they are back but not ;(

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD finally the last req sig is sooo cuteee! Hahahaha at text! Lol

Phew finally im done with commenting on each sig lol haha ;D

You did a very very very very amazing job with this updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee siddddddddd! :D

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhh wowwwwzies Sid 😲 Your stuff has stunned me speechless... soo.... reserved πŸ˜† Will edit when my hosh is back 😍

---Edited-----

Lolz hosh is not really back but let's give this a shot... first of all...

Your updates are always a treat, heck even your update PMs are a treat πŸ˜† The time and energy and enthusiasm you put into everything makes you really special yaar, so all the success is well deserved and here's to a zillion more shops πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now on to the update πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
😍😍😍😍😍😍 Superbly stunning as usual, your brushes and colorings pack sooooo much punch and excitement.... LOVE them πŸ‘ My favs this time around are your welcome banner πŸ€£,  the Abhiya ones.... hottttt πŸ˜ Esp the last one!!! And the sig you made Adz..... lovely coloring and God only knows how you worked in so many pics so well... and awwwwwww Janu's... what to say, it's simply divine πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

All in all you're off to a rocking start, can't wait to see and snag many more!!! Take care πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago