Maryada - 12th November Writtten Update

himani88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode starts from the yesterday's last scene where they get a glimpse of Priya  but unfortunately it is not her. Dejected, they drive off. Priya reaches the electricity place and is paying for the auto when someone comes, snatches her wallet and runs. Priya as well as other people run behind him. Priya stops and sees the timings to sort out the electricity problems and instead of chasing the thief, she decides to go the office.

Aditya and Jaggi are driving when they hit the thief. The thief seeing the mob behind him and the wallet in Aditya's hand runs away. A man from the mob tells Aditya what the thief did and asks Aditya to return the wallet to the girl in the red kurta near the electricity office. Scene shifts to Risabh getting ready for work and Uttara comes with his watch. Uttara tells Risabh about his manager calling and getting angry since he did not attend work yesterday. Uttara suggests that he should give his manager a call before going into work.  Risabh menacingly says that Uttara should not worry about the Manager's anger as the manager needs him and won't fire him.

SSP is talking to Risabh's manager and tells the manager to fire Risabh instead of complaining to him. Devyani gets worried hearing this. Priya is trying to explain that someone cut their electricity wire and she is ready to fill out any form but the officer is not willing to listen to her. He implies that if she needs electricity quickly she would have to do them favours. Aditya and Jaggi reach the electricity office. Aditya feels that Priya is somewhere near. The electricity officer is very rude towards Priya and she threatens to complain to his boss. The officer is rude again and says that he himself will send the message that 'Miss Priya Pradhan' is coming. Priya gets shocked on hearing him say her full name.  Priya leaves from there. Aditya and Jaggi are looking for the girl too return the wallet and just misses Priya.  Priya reaches the boss's office and tries to explain the situation but the boss does not believe her. The boss also implies she do some favour for them if she wants her electricity back. Priya gets disgusted and leaves from there. Priya thinks about what she told her dad and goes back into the boss's office. She goes in and says that she wants to thank him as she has done a sting operation and hence his face and voice is clear when he is asking for favour/bribe. The boss gets scared on hearing about police, court and media exposure.

Priya walks out and the boss as well the officer follows her and asks her the meaning of all this. She retorts saying are you sure you want me to explain all this in front of everyone? The boss asks her for proof and she shows a pen (ordinary pen) and says that it's a pen camera with audio and good memory. The boss and the officer get flustered and laugh saying it was a joke and their men will reach on time to fix the wire. She says thanks and turns to leave but they ask for the pen. Priya says that when their guy comes to fix the wire, she will gift wrap the pen and give it to him and leaves. Jaggi and Aditya are explaining to a bunch of women that they were not trying to annoy the girl but they just thought that the wallet was hers that's why they stopped her. Behind them, Priya catches an auto to go home. To avoid getting beaten up, Aditya and Jaggi run from there.  

Devyani calls Aditya and asks him to come home and study. Aditya asks for one more day but Devyani asks him to come home next morning. SSP comes and asks whom she was talking. She says she was telling Aditya to come home asap and SSp asks about Gaurav. He tells Devyani that he is gonna have dinner with Sharda Devi due to work. Devyani gets upset but doesn't show it to her husband. She starts to talk about Risabh's work but seeing SSP's reaction doesn't talk further. Mr. Pradhan comes home and mutters about the unfairness of the society, seeing that they still don't have electricity. He sees Chinu and Priya standing there in the dark and says don't worry, bear it for tonight, tomorrow we will leave the place. Priya purposefully drops a plate and Chinu yells dad can you turn on the lights for this side. Mr. P quickly gets up and turns on the lights to see if Chinu was ok. He gets shocked to see that the electricity is back on. Priya and her dad have a cute father-daughter moment. (BTW have they changed the character who plays Chinu????)

Precap – Gaurav seems to be in a hotel and hears the manager talking that the couple would not realise that this is a honeymoon hotel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you sooooooooooooo much 😃
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u thank u so so so much for the lovely update hun👏

oh NOOOOOOOO why did they changed Chinu?😕....the Chinu before was perfect and he actually look like Pia......plus if I don't know any better I will say they are real Bro and sis.....so what did they changed him for and why?😒

now they are gonna ruin this show by changing people that viewers may already fall in love with and that is so not cool😔

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

thank u thank u so so so much for the lovely update hun👏

oh NOOOOOOOO why did they changed Chinu?😕....the Chinu before was perfect and he actually look like Pia......plus if I don't know any better I will say they are real Bro and sis.....so what did they changed him for and why?😒

now they are gonna ruin this show by changing people that viewers may already fall in love with and that is so not cool😔

I'm agree with you...he was perfect as a priya's brother :(
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I truly loved the boldness that Priya had today and it cleared showed she is a strong minded girl who just became a victim of her circumstances...I am happy to see her standing on her own and fighting for herself...

Felt sorry for Devyani, she was actually making her hubby ready so he can have a fun filled week with another woman. . I just hope no one will get to do that in real life. She clearly knows what he is upto and can't do nothing other than watch silently .....
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much, i really appreciate it
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for da update.. 
let me correct u dat they have NOT changed da guy who plays chinu.. he da same... (if u can remember his voice ...its da same....)
check it out
(starts at 4.10)

plzz hence forth check everything n then post... 
Edited by tarini23 - 13 years ago
thk123 thumbnail

Thanks for update. i dont think they hv changed chinu,  he is same actor..

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thank you so much,
himani88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarini23

thanks for da update.. 

let me correct u dat they have NOT changed da guy who plays chinu.. he da same... (if u can remember his voice ...its da same....)
check it out
(starts at 4.10)

plzz hence forth check everything n then post... 

I wasn't posting the comment, I was merely asking if you can see above. I have asked if they have changed the character as I could not see clearly in my you tube video. Maybe you could read what i posted carefully???? (see, question mark - that means it is a question and not a comment.)