Everyone Makes An Amazing Couple According To IF?

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've noticed this...
People went gaga over Ranbir and Sonam in Saawariya and then Ranbir and Deepika in BAH and now Ranbir and Katrina are hot fav.

Deepika was applauded for looking awesome with SRK in OSO and then came Ranbir and Farhan and now everyone is like.. OMG..Deepika looks so hot with Imran Khan!

Is it just me or fans here are biased?
Anyone who is with your fav actor is making a great couple... is that so?

I personally think,

Deepika and Shahrukh looked very,very bad in OSO together and so does Deepika and Imran in their upcoming film.

Deepika has personality that Imran lacks. They just don't look good to me together and ur opinion might differ.

Good couples were,

Shahrukh-Kajol
Aish-Hrithik

and now every new couple is called the couple of the millenium.
Is it just me or you agree that this is stupid?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taify, do you want to wage a fan war here...?  😆😆

yes, obviously it's the bias.. whoever is paired with their favourite makes a good couple... and the same guy if paired with someone they dont' like, does not make a good couple... that's the general rule of thumb for many people...! 
Taify thumbnail
that sucks...

I am a huge fan of Kareena but she looks pathetic with Salman Khan .

If Imran-Deepika look bad together then just accept it that they look bad together.
Just cause they have some cute scenes together does not make them a good couple. Chemistry is not watching two people smile. It's when they don't have to do anything and look involved.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taify, all five fingers are not equal, so let's not judge... many fans will love whoever is paried with their opposite, while others won't... it's just that those who are praising tend to go overboard in their praising...!  😆

but i've seen most kareena fans saying that she does not share a good chemistry with salman... i guess that comes from their off screen relationship... they have more of a bro sis relationship, so it must be awkward...

imo, chemistry term is overrated... most of it, depends on the script...!
Taify thumbnail
I dunno why this Salman-Kareena thing but they look ewww together. Bebo makes Sallu look older :P

I still wonder what on earth made those ppl give SRK and Deepika the best couple award. If itx about script the movie was rarely about romantic scenes.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its useless to get attached to one couple if you find out they're never going to happen again..yeah its fine to like more than one but to consider them the best is a bit much.. i liked srk-kajol but at the same time i like ranbir deep, sonam ranbir and i could care less who else..they look good then they look good... im not saying their the best though...
i agree with some of the points, some of the couples whom fans regard as the best is amusing. the ones that come to mind-

1. Rani and Shahid- with fantasy stories and scenarios on the affair.
2. Deepika Imran- perfect match when it comes to inability to act much
3. Everyone SRK is paired with becomes an awesome couple- Comeon him and Anushka were possibly the worst
4. ranbir and kat- sorry but they look like siblings

Edited by pragya0 - 13 years ago
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I think its useless to get attached to one couple if you find out they're never going to happen again..yeah its fine to like more than one but to consider them the best is a bit much.. i liked srk-kajol but at the same time i like ranbir deep, sonam ranbir and i could care less who else..they look good then they look good... im not saying their the best though...

Yeah Ranbir and Deepika is fine
but Deepika and Imran?
and if an actor doesnt look good with another itx not their mistake @ all

Originally posted by: pragya0

i agree with some of the points, some of the couples whom fans regard as the best is amusing. the ones that come to mind-

1. Rani and Shahid- with fantasy stories and scenarios on the affair.
2. Deepika Imran- perfect match when it comes to inability to act much
3. Everyone SRK is paired with becomes an awesome couple- Comeon him and Anushka were possibly the worst
4. ranbir and kat- sorry but they look like siblings

I think Anushka and SRK looked all right..
better than SRK and Deepika @least
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting topic and anlysis!

I completely agree with Imran & Deepika pairing. Something just doesn't work there. The person that Imran is - it shows in all his characters. So does that make is a good actor or a bad one? Well, I would say a bad one... Because he fails to bring the character to life - so we only see what he thinks the character should be. And 9 out of 10 times it closer to home.

Having said that Deepika can be versitial but because its only been 3 years in the industry she can't always afford to experiment. She does have a strong personality and it shows. She loves to dominate!

The only true actor that has come further from the "next Gen" it has to be the Kapoor lad. He has it all... There is a sense of mystery to his personality. Just when you think you've got him all figured out he throw a bomb your way (in a good way) :-)

So to conclude on this topic I feel that pairing has a lot to do with personality & comfort level one has with other. It was very evident why jodi's in 90's worked... They all seem to have the X-factor

Pairing like - Anil K- Madhuri; Madhuri - Jacki S; SRK-Kajol; SRK-Juhi; Aamir-Juhi; Salman-Bhagyshree; SRK-Priti & Rani

Taify thumbnail
And I have nothing against Imran personally. The guy got looks but I think he is a bad actor with no personality.

He looked passable with Genelia because Genelia does not have a hurricane like personality that Deepika does. Deepika is tall and all.