Diary of Mishti Jr. Geet Khurana... :):)!!!

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Diary

Today, I am old enough to think... at least I think I am... but if I think then I definitely am, right...?

Whatever... chuck!

(Whispers conspiratorially) Actually, to be honest I'm not sure of my age'estimates have varied wildly from 3 months to 9 months....

But since it looks like I am going to be here awhile it stands to reason I can't be 9 months, right?...

(Pokes herself... AND reminds herself) Need to stop rambling... and need to stop thinking such random thoughts... should enjoy my life while I can, coz the world out there seems pretty random, strange... even downright funny at times... i.e. if my parents are anything to go by...

But before that I need to introduce you to my parents...

Hmmm... where do I start? Funny people they are...

My dad? Yeah, maybe I'll start with my dad... coz that is the simpler one...

So my dad is this bloke called Maan Sir Khurana... or maybe Dusht Daanav... actually could even be Dhak Dhak... (Sigh) Did I say my dad was simpler? Scratch that out... suddenly not sure but one of these is definitely my dad...

My mom? Even trickier... still haven't figured whether she is 'Sirf Geet', 'Geet Handa', 'Ms. Hoshiarpur' or 'Behanji'...

(Cautiously...) Perhaps when you go out, there is a custom of 'pick-your-own-parent', wherein everyone is given a set of 3-4 people... and you get to choose the best one... like y' know answering a 'multiple choice question'. (Brightens up) Yes... that must be it!

So till then, let me just refer to the prospective parents as 'ze dad' and 'ze mom'...

So ze mom... hmmm... she seems... she seems like a very unrestful person... sometimes I am being wildly swung about... or being made to do cart-wheels or simply being flopped around... don't know what to make of it...

But (hushed, awestruck tones), I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to be the proud daughter of an Olympic gold medalist in high jump or definitely sprinting... (Is definitely smug!)

And I loveeee my mommeeeee... coz every half an hour, she pats me reassuringly and tells me all will be well. I feel so safe and secure then. (huggeee to mom)

Ze dad ...so how do I know my dad...? (or dads I think)

Umm... so it's like this, mom has a definite frequency... y'know. She and I have a code language so I know what she's feeling...

When dad's around, her heart beat definitely goes up to this rate... I call it frequency Maaaaahi... coz that's what it feels like...

While there are definite variations - which is when I get confused which one out of my 'dad set' is there, DD1, DD2 or MSK - they all fall largely in the same frequency...

I kinda like the Dhak Dhak and Maan Sir Khurana frequency... though I have reason to believe my mom likes the Dhak Dhak one more  (giggles)... What?!! I'm old enough to know such stuff... I'm over 18... days at least... (chuckles to self)

Think I'll choose one of these... definitely not Dusht Daanav... scares me no end...

And am soooo going to be daddy's li'l girl... (huggeee to dad)

Then there are these other 'frequencies' that keep floating around' far less variation though... there is 'Oy Pinky', 'Adi Sir', 'Saasha Ma'am', 'Silly me', 'Meera', 'Romeo', 'Maanisha''

Of these, the third one has a definite 'b**** vibe'... Oh please! Don't get all mad because of a cuss word... but she definitely has this stupid, stupid 'I'm-the-smartest' thing about her' I can positively feel ze mom's blood boiling around me that time. Think I'll slap her first thing when I get out there' Ha! (DEFINITELY satisfied)

Also need to keep an eye on that Maanisha dude' think he is trying to oust mom from dad's list' definitely need to keep him in check! Check 2, second thing of to-do list'....

And then there are these randoms... don't know them too well but they're somewhere out there. Some Dev or NT, but I think the further they stay from my mommy the better it will be for them! Bunch o' losers! (Sticks out tongue!)

But all that is not relevant... actually the reason why today I just had to talk to someone was coz my parents' are beginning to worry me... (sniffs dolefully)

Have recently been seeing the least liked avatars out of my 'parent set'... and I definitely don't like it... Also lately, have been worried by the level of activity with my mom... besides sprinting and high jump I think she has taken up another sport and has started training for either boxing or tennis... have definitely been hearing a lot of smashes...

Poor thing... I think all these activities are beginning to take their toll... she is definitely more depressed, agitated, tired out...

Also, I see Dusht Daanav much more now, and am wondering whether this dad doesn't approve of my mom's increased activities, coz there is a definite correlation...

(Thoughtfully) Do you think dad has a problem with a working woman or women athlete...??

(Pregnant pause... pun intended!) Dad, I think you need some counseling, times have changed y'know... and if you still have a problem then (draws herself up... whatever she can in that bunched up space) you'll have me to reckon with.

Guess what... I'll talk to mom and convince her to choose MSK or Dhak Dhak... coz they are definitely less medieval... and cooler... Check 3, the third task on to-do list.

Anyway... the good news is that mom is definitely going to be out of that rubbish office... my Goddd! The stupid paint fumes... they were just getting on my nerves... no wonder Mom and Dad were so irritable... it was muddling their brains too...

Also, (sigh of relief) I saw MSK and Geet after a long time... man I definitely think I'm going to choose these two... am soo relieved to see the back of that horrid Dusht Daanav'

Actually, I think that is why they give you a 9 month period, so you can think through and have a definite POV and choice on the 'parents-to-be' (thanks God for small mercies!)

Lastly, for today... am thinking of convincing my mom to drop at least one of those sports... and I think boxing seems to be the best choice... really don't think it is good for her or dad's health. (Giggles) I have strong reason to believe that dad was her punching bag during one of the practice sessions!! Really mom!

Yeah... definitely need to convince mom to drop that sport... check 4, fourth thing on list'

Not bad... for a first ever 'thought session', have made a lot of progress with very clear issue definitions, clarity on next steps and a fairly accurate understanding of the world outside...!

(Definitely smug and satisfied with the progress)

(Yawns) Enough for a first time... will get some rest now...

(Note to self) Must definitely file all these thoughts somewhere coz it's going to be awhile before all this gets penned down...

Anyway, signing off now... love you lots...

Will be back later with more thoughts on developments

Maansi Sir Khurana aka Mishti Junior Khurana

PS: In case you were wondering, have decided to be a girl... don't want nothing to do with them nasty boys...! (Definite nose in air... or water... whatever!)

Edited by deejayaqueel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
deej.......loved it....loved it .....loved it...........πŸ‘..please continue ....it was awesome...............πŸ€—.........woohoo
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kia_s

deej.......loved it....loved it .....loved it...........πŸ‘..please continue ....it was awesome...............πŸ€—.........woohoo

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you ya... hmmm.. not sure... kinda seems random.. but had been a bee in my bonnet for a while!!
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesum DJ hilarious luved it and perfect analysis from baby's POV πŸ‘

BTW can we spamm ur thread 🀣🀣🀣
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful. You should turn this into a diary FF. Highly amusing!
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

awesum DJ hilarious luved it and perfect analysis from baby's POV πŸ‘

BTW can we spamm ur thread 🀣🀣🀣

Aww!! Thank you guys... πŸ€—

Sure thing... go right ahead...!! 😳😳
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Aww!! Thank you guys... πŸ€—

Sure thing... go right ahead...!! 😳😳

thanks for the permission DJ wanted to get things right at the first time itself ROFL
kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you ya... hmmm.. not sure... kinda seems random.. but had been a bee in my bonnet for a while!!

Can we create a fan request centre for you to continueπŸ˜‰.............please have more bees in your bonnet...........this FF rocks......πŸ˜ƒand you can take liberty like our cv's in determining when the baby wants to be born........so this diary can be a long one............πŸ˜†
deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alias90

Wonderful. You should turn this into a diary FF. Highly amusing!

😳😳 Thank you ya...

FF? you think so ?
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, It was fantastic. Poor baby dont know when will come to the world. Oh by the way love to know her thought abt Dadimaa.