Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

It was Ma Shakti By Ravi Chopra.. I can't find any links online but Samar Jai Singh was Bhagwan Shiv in that too..
I totally loved it but it wasn't just Bhagwan Shiv's story they focussed on.. It had Shri Ram and Shri Krishna story too plus the creation story and many more.. =)

thank you so much too found it yesterday on starplus wikipedia !! 😛
just loved the show ...!
❤️
yeah when akki posted the vdo's of Om Namah Shivaya .. i thought its the same show .. as i recognized the actor but after watching the vdo's i realized its not that show i was looking for ....

THANKS !!

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

hey parina..i think u can VDOs of Maa Shakti here...

http://www.youtube.com/user/sikanderhyut

thanks .. but its not there ..... 😭
pls do let me i any how u come to know about any info vdo of the same show
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey parina...actually i never watched dat show...so donno abt that....i thought that it was d same...bt sorry yaar...
...PARiNA... thumbnail

hey parina...actually i never watched dat show...so donno abt that....i thought that it was d same...bt sorry yaar...

no probs yaar ....
im watch the vdo u hv posted 😃
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Aradhana devi!! Saakshat 😲 Welcome aboard hun 🤗 How'd ya like the new place 😉

And Swati, thanks for the sweet pics hun!!! Esp love the 2nd set... will def try and siggify soon!!

Thanku🤗 new place is good..seperate topics for seperate aspects⭐️
Aradhana87 thumbnail

hey aradhana di..long time to talk u..hw r u di????
@lola...u welocme dr...can't wait for ur cgs..

@mani...thanx for d info dr...<3

Hi

am gud what about u?😳
devimarchan thumbnail
Om Namah Shivay to all,

i need to find out if there is any online streaming of  the series Om Namah Shivay with english subtitles available. any help or guidance in this matter will be greatly appreciated
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devimarchan

Om Namah Shivay to all,

i need to find out if there is any online streaming of  the series Om Namah Shivay with english subtitles available. any help or guidance in this matter will be greatly appreciated

Online streaming is not available and subtitled version is not uploaded yet. I dont think the uploader will be "re uploading"the serial with subtitles. The only thing I can think of is requesting an indian channel to re telecast it with subtitles. Om Namah Shivay was telecasted on Star Plus and Sony Entertainment. Maybe they still have the rights to re air this serial and I think they can help u with this😊
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha
Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 13 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ADMJCXNK97fan

i used to LOVE watching this show.....and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha

Dheeraj Kumar wanted to show the story of "Baal shiv ji"means younger shiv ji and he thought Samar looks a bit old. Dheeraj ji read somewhere that while penance Shiv Ji becomes younger for a leela and thats why he replaced Samar. People liked gayatri-yashodhan jodi more so TRP got higher and Samars re entry was postponed..but he did come back in the end for few epis😊