preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I can see where storyline is heading. jallan's kick out son will be back. Falls in love with Reet. They are about to get married. jallan is not happy about it as she hates both reet and her kickout son. Finally Bhisham comes back somehow again the nautanki starts. reet is pulling around by Jallan to go back to bhisham.....same old same old

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting prediction preetie😊 but could u explain what u mean by her pulling around by Jhallan to go back to Bhisham?  I think it would be weird if she ended up w/this kick out son at the end of the show rather than Bhisham or Yagya😡.       
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reet will get together with the new son but I do not think that Bhisham will come back.
Jallan is going to have lots of fights with the son and I think Reet might try to get them together.
Yag is a goner...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just remember they never found Bisham's body so he is bound to appear. He will probably come back when reet is all in love with new son. Most likely Bisham was not dead just passed out and rescued by some fisherman😉 then he lost his memory then he hit his head and got it back😆
that is how indian serials work.

I think Yagya is done with it. They haven't shown him for so long intead mystery is around new guy.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do u think there is a possibility of Reet falling in love w/Bhisham after he comes back?  A lot of time, I imagine that he returns to his house w/o his memory & he eventually regains it but even though he now remembers how he was w/Reet, he says that if she wants to be w/someone else other than him it's ok & she only starts fallin' in love w/Bhisham after he tells her this.  I could go more on about this but i'll stop right here. 
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Bisham would come back ! That would be a copy of the serial PALKON KI CHAON MEIN on Imagine tv. Where Amrapali (Reet) played the main role too.