Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks  for the update. can some 1 tell me whats the secret concerning nandini's past.. i missed few episodes in between so lost....
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya!

Yet to watch the epi.. will comment after watching.

Hina, Shobs,  you all are pretty critical today... hmmm..Only Veena isnt..

Fatima B, are you going to post more?

Jas, yaar you are late 2 days in a row! I cant pen my thoughts without reading everyone else's!

Btw... Prem wore a hot pink Tee??  Seriously?????

aaabbb thumbnail
Hi tanu, I didn't watch episode my comments only after reading update. I was satisfied since they raised few doubts in yesterdays and were kind of cleared in todays unless they show tomorrow Govind couldn't talk to Dr K somehow.πŸ˜•

I am not focusing on Prem part alot now, just waiting for Nandini to smile or say something. Her monotonous expressions are getting on my nerves and they better improve before I explode😑

I agree with Hina and Shobs that this Prem trying to meet N is getting boring, poor guys goes will all cutest expressions and eagerness but she is same. Know her situaltion and all but I think her face should express more than just blankness, even in her and Dr K talk she was sameπŸ˜• I think Vandana has to improve, just cute smile won't take her too far
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
LOL! I soo agree Veena.. but I think its not Vandana's fault.. poor thing, if the CVs haven't given any scope to Nandini's charecter, she cant do nuthin about it... Seriously, how could Prem pine so much to see her? But Prem's charecter is flawed too... how can he expect someone to love him just by seeing him once or twice?? Agreed, GK is real goodlooking and it wont be surprising if someone fell in love with him just by looking at him, but still... Actually, I lost my original train of thought here... hehe...
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@tanu - i disagree... i dont think i would fall in love with gaurav at first sight, i think i have liked him more since finding out more about him, every interview segment makes me love him more

sorry, last night the update was so late couldnt post... and was busy this morning

tonight will be late as well, abhe to dekha he nahin hai... if only utube videos stayed till my lunch i would watch at lunch ... but no such luck πŸ˜•

i like the pink tee... 😳
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

@tanu - i disagree... i dont think i would fall in love with gaurav at first sight, i think i have liked him more since finding out more about him, every interview segment makes me love him more

sorry, last night the update was so late couldnt post... and was busy this morning

tonight will be late as well, abhe to dekha he nahin hai... if only utube videos stayed till my lunch i would watch at lunch ... but no such luck πŸ˜•

i like the pink tee... 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats becoz you dont believe in love at first sight, Fatima B!πŸ˜›  Obviously you believe in loooooong courtships and woooing.... I know that!  I've witnessed the "Ice maiden" act myselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Kidding... but yes, I agree... I took a while to like him too... and I'm not sure if I liked the charecter he played more or the actor at first...

So you'll comment later too? hm.... I guess I'll wait till Meera makes an entrance...

Edit: You liked the hot pink tee??? Really??? I'da never thunk it in a million years!!!

Fatima B's hot for pink tees!πŸ˜‰
Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well todays episode was quite dramatic and natural to say....with Pallavi worried about Kundal ;I think Nandu's  Kundali have some serious dosh  saying she will have 2 husbands  or some other dosh  which could bring bad luck to sasural....and when people like daadi,aayi are around....they are enough to imagine and fill in the dots .So there must be some strong reason 4 Govind to replace the kundali

Well loved the convo between Pallavi-Govind....really proud of Govind...he is very concerned about Nandu and unlike Pallavi is more confident , quick to take decisions and does not  take decisions under someone's influence or pressure .....so Pallu & Nandu are lucky

loved the convo between Gautham & Dr K...their understanding , love,concern 4 the family to not break was awesome....what is Daadi doing  spying son-Dil🀒;Now I know why Daadi hates Dr K so much.....bcoz Gautham loves,admires ,understands his wife way too much than his mom.......so jealous and Dr K is from a middle class......I think Gautham got all the good traits from his Dad😊

So the first scheme between Daadi-Urmila is flop...yayπŸ˜ƒ

Prem in the pink shirt...aaaaaw  πŸ˜;Gaurav he is magical even if he wears the ugliest or gaudy colored dress....his million watt smile and the masti cute emotions brightens it up like thisπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ

Well I'am curious to tomarrow's episode what will happen between Dr K -Govind;her reactions

@ Shobha  Well even I'am curious about This Krishna charec and does it have anything to do with Nandu's past....well Cvs are changing the story little with charecters.πŸ‘....it will be more  interesting and not changing the main  content πŸ˜Š

@ Tanu Yup had to cook πŸ˜†,what to do by the time I finish watching episode ...time to cook so cannot put all my thoughts......now waiting 4 U dear😊 

Forgot to add ...I think shaadi will be on NOV 25 bcoz that is DSDV 1st month anniv......well U know  about Cvs  na  with exp from previous showπŸ˜‰
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanya - thnx 4 d update😊

@shobs di - luvly caps😳

Well...i watched today's epi aftr so many days...missed a lot...they introduced dadi's character in d story...wat's d need to introduce another vamp so early wen ur already hving twoπŸ˜•....why is dadi playing hide & seek game???...if u don't like dis marrige...say it clearly....but i hv missed so many epi so may b its early to comment on it

I dont think Govind will turn negative in future...he's doing so much for nandini & wen he knws abt her past...dere is no point of being negative
Edited by AbHer_neha - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Loved reading your POVs Jas and Neha!

Hmm... I didnt have much to say... so I thought I'll brush up on my rhyming skills while I jot down my POV... so here it is:

Nandu agrees to get married
Is she happy, is she sad?πŸ€”
None can make out what she feels
its just uncomfortable, tadπŸ˜’

All she does is shed some tears
when kaku sa is taunting her
we need some info on her fears
what is it that's haunting her?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dadi garnered some interest
alas, for long it didnt last
for all the venoumous tongue she got
bribing the pundit? typical "saas" typecast!πŸ˜›

What shal I say about Premi boy?
He's like a kid with a new toy!πŸ˜†
Day and night its the same old song
"Love me Nandu, with me you belong!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think the pace has slowed down to a crawl...........we know the wedding is going to happen because it is a remake and becoz of the promos........then why drag the prewedding drama to such an extent?  Frankly it is getting boring and I am watching only because I hope it will pick up pace soon and of course for cutie pie Gaurav!!  πŸ˜›   I love Neena too so far..........

The Daadi trying to stop the sakhar puda now........and the kundali exchange........these were not needed!   I think changing the kundali was wrong.........they would have done it better by showing that Urmila failed to bribe the pandit because either Dr. K or even better Gautam got the to the pandit and said that everyone wants this marriage!   Kundali changed and matching perfectly........now Govind goes and tells the truth to Dr. K............is she going to accept the explanation and let the marriage go thru......and without a word to her hubby or Prem?  If they show that, then the show loses all credibility.........and esp the character of Dr. K..........so I am hoping that CVs have something different in mind!   I would be very disappointed if they showed like this............because then the family getting angry with Dr. K later on is justified...........it looks almost like Dr. K is choosing Nandini for herself  which does not gel with her character!  

Maybe I am reading too much into the whole thing..........let us just wait and see............but this week has been disappointing..........and it is only 3rd week..............which is not a good omen! πŸ˜”