Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjananazir

haila i didnt i mean never gave you that idea🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bandhar🤣🤣🤣🤣 who learned him that must be the mother🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spot On ...my huby says sme..like mother like son😆😆.....

wats with ssn 3 for all shws endin...dmg n mjht??😕😕😕..y cnt they cm with new concept...OMG Kitni mohabbat hain is bak...n all 4 nothin...jst watched yday epi..🤢🤢
Sofna thumbnail

yes but the dance thing was strange and that girl she was looking funnny couldnt they find someone better🤣🤣🤣🤣

na i liked the dance.....n yeh..the girl was weird...thats wer geet team falters..wen they shw upperclass pple as worse thn lower class in manners..dress sense....y cnt they get som1 sophisticated..etc like our neha....n rather than humiliatin Geet....som1 sophisticated is more competition than petty pple...cz Maan is smart n he will neva fall 4 those.....dolls
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Spot On ...my huby says sme..like mother like son😆😆.....

wats with ssn 3 for all shws endin...dmg n mjht??😕😕😕..y cnt they cm with new concept...OMG Kitni mohabbat hain is bak...n all 4 nothin...jst watched yday epi..🤢🤢

haila he also says that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont know that serial never watched and me dont care about DMG and MJHT me only watch Geet and hope it cont to be awesome like it is anjana happy that matters🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail
Who r u being cupid 4 nw...Maaneet???😆
anjananazir thumbnail

na i liked the dance.....n yeh..the girl was weird...thats wer geet team falters..wen they shw upperclass pple as worse thn lower class in manners..dress sense....y cnt they get som1 sophisticated..etc like our neha....n rather than humiliatin Geet....som1 sophisticated is more competition than petty pple...cz Maan is smart n he will neva fall 4 those.....dolls

lets see what maan does next cause geet said sorry to him but dont know whats wrong wiht him i mean in a few episode he was running behind her and now all of sudden he hates her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

haila he also says that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont know that serial never watched and me dont care about DMG and MJHT me only watch Geet and hope it cont to be awesome like it is anjana happy that matters🤣🤣🤣🤣

One thing i noticed is with teh change all cahnnels r makin..the shws they hav scrapped for the new entrants rnt worth it......these shws comin on nw r soooooooooooo crap..on tried n tested formula..wats teh point...
hav u seen the new shw
yeh ishq haye..that guy was on perfect brie as a contestant..he was ok there...omg he CANNOT ACT to save his life
anjananazir thumbnail

Who r u being cupid 4 nw...Maaneet???😆

for myself🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

lets see what maan does next cause geet said sorry to him but dont know whats wrong wiht him i mean in a few episode he was running behind her and now all of sudden he hates her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he wants to prove taht she CANT survive w/out him..n she wants to prove that she dznt NEED him but WANT Him as part of her life.....
anjananazir thumbnail

One thing i noticed is with teh change all cahnnels r makin..the shws they hav scrapped for the new entrants rnt worth it......these shws comin on nw r soooooooooooo crap..on tried n tested formula..wats teh point...
hav u seen the new shw
yeh ishq haye..that guy was on perfect brie as a contestant..he was ok there...omg he CANNOT ACT to save his life

behoodi dont telle me you watch all serials again esp the new ones🤣🤣🤣 me havent watch any new serial me stuck only wiht Geet🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

for myself🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haila.......😲😲......let me strt prayin 4 teh poor guy the arrrw is gna bleed in to😆😆