Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Nivren';s relationship is right now dependent on only Nividita...

hey Bani, soooo good to see you !!! Totally agreed !! I just hope she handles it and Viren's feelings well !! I would still prefer her to marry viren out of choice rather for DivSid !! 😕
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls besides DDLJ song mujhe yeh song yaad aa raha hai :-

"Bakhuda tumhi ho,
Har jagah tumhi ho"
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I want her to marry him out of choice but lets see what the CT will show but I am sure NivRen are going to marry by next week
anjubala thumbnail
She will marry Viren out of her own choice and not by force. She knows how much Viren loves her and when she will see him standing by her and her family's side she will decide.  She is anyway her friend. And after marriage he will be her lover too
anjubala thumbnail
You Know girls what I noticed today ... and that is what I want to tell... Girls go and watch the preview again.. Look at Viren's expression at the end when Nivi is putting haldi on Sid and showing him the palm that has Viren's name... Viren has kind of satisfied smile.. That he has achieved what he wanted to achieve.. Looks like he is not trying to unite Nivi Sid but he is openly telling Sid now that Nivi is Viren's... Please go and watch just that one expression on his face, as if his mission has been accomplished. I am so happy ... Yes, Viren has put his name on Nivi and he knows Nivi believes in all this.... And Sid knows this... Viren must have never thought that he will hear them saying that it is natak...But it is going to backfire and that is when Sid will drag Nivi to the hall and confront infront of everyone and break marriage with Divya...

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navz I really don't care what leads to their wedding I just want their wedding.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls besides DDLJ song mujhe yeh song yaad aa raha hai :-

"Bakhuda tumhi ho,
Har jagah tumhi ho"

Lolzzz  you and me think alike, actually I was listening to this song yesterday in my car and i couldnt stop thinking of NiVren when i was listening to it and I was actually thinking of trying and making sa VM on it !! 😆😳
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Lolzzz  you and me think alike, actually I was listening to this song yesterday in my car and i couldnt stop thinking of NiVren when i was listening to it and I was actually thinking of trying and making sa VM on it !! 😆😳

Great minds think alike.. I love this song and I have been listening to it quite often. Now NiVren come to my mind when I hear it. I want them to dance on this song - the jazz, ballroom kind of dance with their eyes fully on each other, oblivious to the whole world.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Great minds think alike.. I love this song and I have been listening to it quite often. Now NiVren come to my mind when I hear it. I want them to dance on this song - the jazz, ballroom kind of dance with their eyes fully on each other, oblivious to the whole world.

Haha I love the song what you both did to me now when ever I will see it think about NivRen only
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You Know girls what I noticed today ... and that is what I want to tell... Girls go and watch the preview again.. Look at Viren's expression at the end when Nivi is putting haldi on Sid and showing him the palm that has Viren's name... Viren has kind of satisfied smile.. That he has achieved what he wanted to achieve.. Looks like he is not trying to unite Nivi Sid but he is openly telling Sid now that Nivi is Viren's... Please go and watch just that one expression on his face, as if his mission has been accomplished. I am so happy ... Yes, Viren has put his name on Nivi and he knows Nivi believes in all this.... And Sid knows this... Viren must have never thought that he will hear them saying that it is natak...But it is going to backfire and that is when Sid will drag Nivi to the hall and confront infront of everyone and break marriage with Divya...

Anjubala I dont know y but I have to disagree with u here coz in my opinion he is trying to unite Nivarth coz if u look at the haldi scene today it was really clear in that scene when Viren put haldi on Nivi's face he says kay tayji kehti hain kay shagun ki haldi lagany say larki ko uski khushi jaldi mil jati hai aur mein sirf tumhari khushi chahta hoon. Coz he thinks that Nivi's happiness lies with S. I think he just provoking S to get more angry and blurr out everything and announce his love in front of everybody