Ria Ka Adda 09/11:ArJuhi's First Night Together:)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Adda BuddiesπŸ˜ƒ

First and Foremost, we want to clarify the below to those who do and dont know what RKA is all about!!!

So before I give my take on today's episode, please ponder on the below!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RKA will not sugarcoat reviews!! good or bad, we write for ourselves and our friends- those who are in conflict of our opinions are free to join and engage us in CIVILISED discussions, opponents BEWARE!! we have a zero tolerance policy for RKA haters/ bashers!! THIS IS OUR FORT!! n our love for adda and it's members overrides our love for KMH or any other show for that matter!!

To Karan & Kritika and others involved with KMH2- we criticise because we believe you guys have potential!! and because we love KMH! we're aware of the fact that if KMH2 does not meet VERY high standards it will be shelved and we know that Nair & co won't be game for a third try, so we want this to ROCK!! we want others to know that sequels/ the same brand can actually work! even on a no-brain channel!!

For those who have issues with the LENGTH of our posts, LOL, they're not even half as lengthy as they were in season 1! everyone at RKA writes as much as they want to, read it if you want to feel free to skip if you're time constrained! we don't dictate the length of anybody's posts!!

there's a thin line b/w bashing and criticism, we DON'T cross it!! and we won't let others cross it either!!

THIS IS A BUSY PERIOD FOR MOST OF US! year ends are busy for those who hold regular 9 to 5 jobs, some of us have exams round the corner while others have simply moved onto BETTER SHOWS, raise your standards get your viewer back, not rocket science eh?
WE NEED TIME BECAUSE THIS ISN'T WHAT WE DO FOR A LIVING! when somebody pays you to do something, you gotta put in a 100% from the word go! NO EXCUSES!! so those of you who're comparing us to the actors/ others involved with daily soaps, think before bantering!!

RKA initiated a campaign last year, fortunately or unfortunately, adda girls have lives of their own, so those of you who think it's their divine right to just sit and drool and let adda girls do the hard work- we got news for u!! we're BUSY!! pull up your sleeves, justify the show AND keep it on air!! this time we follow your lead :)

We repeat!! KMH2 has MUCHO potential! but it's walking a tight rope and we'll shout cos we can't watch it go down a cliff!!

we sign off by repeating that reviews are based upon the content dished out to the audience, give us a good episode and watch us drool, give us crap and watch us flush it down the drain!! 😊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RKA SCHEDULE:

Nov 10 (Wednesday) - Shreya
Nov 11 (Thursday) - Sanjukta
Nov 12 (Friday) - Jyoti (Gagori)

Nov 15 (Monday) - Parm (italianprincess)
Nov 16 (Tuesday) -Sam (Angad_Kripa)
Nov 17 (Wednesday - Sam (Angad_Kripa)
Nov 18 (Thursday) - Jyoti06
Nov 19 (Friday) - Parm (italianprincess)

If you wish to open RKA the days its vacant, please pm RKA on Facebook 

Pasting AnjanaToronto's Short take here sinse she is out of town and cannot come online to paste her take on the overall quality of the show in its first week

Here is her Take...

Karan n kritica can read or not read RKA...Upto them. I think Kritica needs to tone down, Karan needs to get body language of new character, and story needs mystery n chemistry.

Kat's msg was for fans confused about RKA. ..We r confident Karan n Kritica get the objective of criticism - upto them if they implement ya not. If it worth watching we will con't to watch afterall we fought to bring it bak

My Analysis For today😎

Things I liked Today
  • Arjun acting like a perfect gentleman ...offering her clothes sinse she was wet😳..
  • Arohi acting in a practical manner..seedha entering Arjun's farmhouseπŸ˜†..taking the knife in her hand for self-defenceπŸ˜†and making sure she has shelter on her head on a rainy nightπŸ˜ƒ...
  • Arohi looked smoking oht in that kurti😳
  • ArJuhi chemistry and spark was very much evident in the scene where she falls over him and then later when he carries her to the bedroom☺️..in a way he actually saves her from the wrath of her family without her knowledgeπŸ‘πŸΌ..
  • Morning Car Scene was good...loved the way Arjun takes the clip from her hair and opens the car doorπŸ˜‰πŸ‘...Scene was passionate😳
  • Karan was impressive with his Angry young man with Attitude wala actπŸ‘πŸΌ

Things I disliked today
  • Kritika overacted in that drunk wala sceneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..rest she was fine😳
  • When Rajveer Chachu comes to Arjun's house,how come he never spots Arohi's car outside ??πŸ˜•..Thats a blooper I guess because car was parked outside and I m sure he will definitely identify their family carπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Also its not clear why exactly Rajveer comes to meet Arjun there at night..for what reason ??he din't hv any search warrant or arrest warrant either na ??πŸ€”

Overall the episode was entertainingπŸ‘πŸΌ ..some good ArJuhi scenes😳 and technically episode was better than last week ..though execution could hv been more perfectπŸ€”..

Episode Rating:8/10...Only for ArJuhi chemistry😳...I was expecting something more in that night wala scene...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya misleading title Jo πŸ˜† oooh I'll have to watch this quick 😳

*edited*

😍☺️😍
here's to KITANI MOHABBAT HAI πŸ˜ƒ this is why I fell in love with pagalpan πŸ˜ƒ this is the show we lurvvveee πŸ˜ƒ won't say this episode was free of it's share of silly-pana but this is what makes KKsq special 😊 the magic they create on screen together β˜ΊοΈ also cos this one had no Luvdeep bua πŸ˜†

Anyway, I would have preferred if Aro humbled a bit when she got into that cottage; kya attitude hai boss!! She's out to seek shelter in his house and ussi ko attitude?? πŸ˜† 

oh and I've lived in worse temperatures than Chandigarh ka lowest and survived with coffee πŸ˜† ye log Iceland mein hain jo can't make do without brandy? {considering brandy's such a taboo for Aro's family πŸ€ͺ}

anyway, Kritika was amazing as a drunkard πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sure there's room for improvement but I'd ignore the few tiny bumps cos there's worse ladies on TV today- had this been a better channel she would've taken away the award at ITAs *sigh* damn you TRPs!! πŸ€’

cut to mast baburao aka Aro ka chachu πŸ˜† he reminds me of the song baburao mast hai from once upon a time in Mumbai πŸ˜† {no reason folks, aiween πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†} dude just walked in to have a chat with ''the criminal'' 🀣 no gavah, no saboot kaisi hai teri ye kartoot?? 🀣 and ''the criminal'' openly threatened him, wah re, isn't that a criminal offense? πŸ˜• threatening a wardi wala?? πŸ˜• I mean here in London we get disclaimers for supermarket staff saying ''if you harass them'' yadda yadda πŸ₯± chachu just walked away?? kyu re?? πŸ˜•

Karan, sadly, he's not up to the mark for me yet πŸ˜³ the expressions when Aro falls on top of him were EXCELLENT- like they say, it takes two to tango πŸ˜³ so had his expressions not been apt the scene would've come across as quite thanda- which it didn't πŸ‘ but the rest, let's just say it was not his best. Anyway, munda's been sick lately so I'll give him a ''get out of jail'' pass for say- a week? πŸ˜† phir dekhte hain πŸ˜‰ hope he gets well soon though πŸ€— going to work when you're sick is terrible πŸ€’

loved the pin scene, but he could've done that for her at night too πŸ˜† subha tak wait karne ka matlab?? πŸ˜†

and like Jo mera dil wonders why baburao didn't see Aro's car?? πŸ˜† but we'll ignore it like ghar change, staircase change overnight πŸ˜† {didn't think I would miss that, did ya? πŸ˜† continuity bhi koi cheez hai yaaro!! πŸ€“} 

Arohi's cousin 🀣 please dialogue writer duo {Divy Nidhi Sharma & Aprajita Sharma} night out in itself is enough, ye raat ki night out kya matlab hua bhai?? 🀣 and ''maza aayi''?? Improvise actor bhaiyaa!! πŸ˜† maza aata hai, aati nahi 🀣 ye Pathan hai kya?? 🀣 

onto another duo, daadi and mummy- bua ka toh socho!! Please daadi?? dhalti jawaani, chaal mastaani and koi kal nahi seedhi πŸ˜† find her a changa munda please, why are these people so obsessed with Aro's wedding??  ooh & I love DJ πŸ€—

Pandit ji's prediction 🀣 why midnight huh?? Cinderella hai kya? Oooh, btw is it me or is Kritika really truly looking FAB in the precap?? Nim maasi did I die and go to fashion heaven?? πŸ˜† Kritika looked STUNNING in that gown!! So I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode πŸ˜ƒ oh and Arjun clearly isn't interested in Gauri, so am sure he wasn't leaning in to kiss her  but WILL KARAN EVER GET OUT OF THAT SUIT?? πŸ˜† yeah, we know he looks awesome in it but is that the only formal outfit BT's got for him?? 

@Karan {if you're reading this πŸ˜³} these people are MAHA kanjoos!! Please see if you can get some clothes for Arjun!! 😳

Episode rating- 8/10; I thought Jo was being generous but NO!! We're actually being miserly and giving 8 cos we want further improvement!! Apart from a few nazar k teekay {glitches πŸ˜†} this was spot on!! This was KITANI MOHABBAT HAI!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sanaa- I hope you read this πŸ˜ƒ I ❀️ PAGALPAN!! πŸ˜ƒ

**edited further** 

I love how the BG is more subtle this time 😊 and absolutely love that sound when Arohi tiptoes over to change 😊 you know, the one at the start of the duo title track? πŸ˜ƒ
so I won't make fun of it by trying to write it down unlike the jhintak tamasha in season 1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by natz - 13 years ago
veinaaz thumbnail
I'm soooo stuck with assignments bt  I'm always here for Rka..Sorry buddies, didnt gt tyme to write much bt really appreciate the work u ppl r doing . Lotsss of luv n Cheers to Adda!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kitani Mohabbat Hai mujhe Arjun-Arohi se... Today's epi reminded me just y do I used to love this show πŸ˜ƒ  Arjun's arrogance, Arohi's bindaas attitude, their passionate n intense eye-locks, their nok-jhoks...I love all of these😳

Arjun was a true gentleman in letting Arohi take shelter in his house in the rainy night.πŸ‘ Arohi was just too adorable in her self-defence with chaku.πŸ˜† Liked d DDLJ twist.πŸ˜‰ Arohi was very good in her blabbering about her n Gauri's friendship.πŸ‘πŸΌ The eye-lock was just TOO GOOOOOD😳 Loved Arjun's expressions n the background music. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.πŸ‘

Chachu's reason for coming to Arjun's house at midnight>>>>>Dekhna chahta tha ki Arjun Singhania hai kaunπŸ˜•  Kyu bhai woh kya koi mall me khada mannequin hai jo dekhne aa gaye??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  The only reason I liked chachu today was bcoz.....it was only for him that we got ot see Arohi in Arjun's arms.😳

Next morning, I found it cute how Arohi was calling for DJπŸ˜› Arjun looked hot in the wood-cutting scene. Arohi's use of the chaku in applying butter on the bread was hillarious.πŸ˜† Once again, the eyelock between Arjuhi was very good. Liked their weapons,I mean, Arohi's chaku V/S Arjun's axeπŸ˜‰  And finally, the last eye-lock of the day. Arjun pulled out Arohi's clip and unlocked the car doorπŸ˜ƒSeems like Arohi has already started to feel something. The way she was looking at Arjun when he came near...I felt that somwhere she was effected by arjun's closeness😳
KITANI MOHABBAT HAI β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

The last scene where panditji says to Arohi that she will meet her soulmate tonite at 12>>>Y do I feel I have seen this in some movie before.πŸ˜‰ but can't remember whereπŸ˜†
Overall, I loved today's episode.😳

P.S. The Cindrella promo will not come before fridayπŸ˜‰

P.P.S.  devilsden (mehr?) n jyoti....Thanku for liking my post even befroe I wrote down my takeπŸ˜†
Edited by reshamc - 13 years ago
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the highlight of the entire epi was the cottage.... πŸ˜† i dont think anyone would see a better cottage then this.... i mean it has sooo many different kind of entries.... the way Arohi entered it looked different from the way chachu came from....πŸ˜† Loved the interaction bettween arjun and arohi.... man arent they very cute..... Arjun is such a gentleman... offering arohi clothes and all and here arohi is being so stupid blaming everything on arjun when's its gauri's who's at fault.....

I think that Arohi did a little bit of overacting with the drunk scene.... i dont know why but it just didnt look natural to me.... the most funniest part would have to be when the chachu said what family do this kinda girl come from.... when in real she's his niece πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh how i wish the chachu did see her....

the morning scene by the car was soooo cute..... but i dont get one think if arjun could do that then why didnt he do it last night since he did say he doesnt like uninvited guest.....

over all the epi was marvelous since we got a Arjuhi scene and that just a drool worthy.....

the precap is kinda scary was arjun trying to kiss gauri or what....? cant wait for today....
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

OPPOSITE
White and black ... such as paper and ink.
heaven and earth ...
as a flight or long journey.
water and fire ...
to cool or warm.
the sun and the moon ...
for dreams and desires.
tears and smiles ...
to hate each other and love each other.
a caress and a smack ...
to take and to leave.
life and death ...
to exist and to disappear.
the world consists of opposites ...
everything has its opposite.
is a law of nature ... maybe ...
and everything is and the opposite of it .
a bit like you and me ...

I white, you black,
I want to fly and you want to walk,
I am the sun, you the moon ...
 I can love and you can hate
BUT remember
we have only one heart
and once it starts to beat for someone
do not worry
there will be no one and nothing who could alter the rythme.

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok so finally here analyzing the episode!!!

it was an awesome episode...totally loved it, Arjuhi are back, KMH is back and they are back with a bang!

lol the starting was awesome, Arohi with the chaku and at the same time drunk πŸ˜† gotta hand it over to Kritika, well done with the drunk scene! not many people are good with that. Arohi was so cute when she was drunk and my heart went out to her when she was feeling sad that her best friend was hiding stuff from her because of Arjun.
and the best part!!!! Arohi falling...and then Arjun just gets lost in her and her innocence, and moves her hair strand behind her ear awww 😳
many of u wanted her eyes to be open, but wat i loved was that the eyes were closed. because it goes well with their title track, dill pe dewangi chaa gayi iss kadar, band ankhon se bhi mujhko aayein nazar <3 so the fact that her eyes were closed, i loved it!
omg Arohi talks about sanskar and she herself had brandy out of a bottle, wore Arjun's kurta πŸ˜†
im loving Arohi this season, she's sooo cute!!! and i am loving how her character is unfolding. everyday we see a new bit of Arohi, even when Sanchit asked how was her night out, she said ok...i was like 😲 Arohi u said OK? so u enjoyed thoda thoda with Arjun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we all know it's hard to resist Arjun, especially his eyes that u saw and fell in love with at the 1st sight :)

the car scene was just amazing, they didn't need words to express what they were feeling. Arohi's discomfort and Arjun's care free attitude...even during the lecture Arohi was giving Arjun lol he was like ok? are u done now?

DJ is just amazing!!!! lol her eyeliner would get spoilt that's why she told Arohi to stop getting her emotional, aww i just love her.

ok the pandit ji scene was over board. u'll meet him at 12, tonight, and he will change ur life, all that was just too much. that was really not needed, i didn't like that they incorporated the cindrella story in this, but a little differently. and why was Gauri present there 😑 i would have loved to see just Arjun sitting there, but then again, how would they show the drama? πŸ˜• lets hope this Gauri track is over soon.

thank god we didn't get to see Chiku today, that guy annoys the hell out of me! mr. perfection, yah right, he looks like a fool to me...chipku kahin ka

tomorrows mascarrade party will be great to watch. i am crossing my fingers and hoping we see a dance by KKsq. i know it wont be a gangster much look then for Arjun so i doubt we'll be seeing him dance.

ok now im back to my lala land...i cant get over the car scene 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
YAY.... Now I can finally say with a huge smile on my face that KMH is definitely back and that too with a bang....!!!.... The episode was the beshtest.... I am still in la-la land....!!!...

Arjun-Arohi can never tire you and trust me their confrontations are always as fresh as Arohi being the Ms.Fresher of college... Her slow, helpless walk and his triumphant smirk with a seductive BG music... It was just perfect... The entire Arjun-Arohi conversation was just a treat to watch... Arohi's lectures on saanskaar and culture and Arjun's attitude of "I give a damn" was simply awesome... Kritika and Karan were superb in this scene with their expressions, attitude and dialogue delivery... They couldn't have done it any better... And YAY... my best friend Chaku is back... and guys it has even grown older (bigger sized Chaku was used)...:P

And I must say, the KMH-2 title track tune was played at the best moment... Arjun pretending to sleep so that he could give the would-be-lady-love of his life some moments to breath and just relax... And Arohi trying to actually see if he is sleeping or not was just beyond adorable... Kritika definitely excelled in that scene...

Before I move on to the next scene... I have to take a moment and salute DDLJ, Shahrukh Khan and Kajal for introducing the trend of "zara sa jhoomlein main" in the world of tellyworld... I mean if it weren't for them, we would not have witnessed such a great scene of a drunken Arohi and a partly scared-confused and slightly concerned Arjun...!!!...

Arohi ka to kya kehna... Just like her lectures (which are going to go down the drain in the near future) all her saanskaar and culture went down the drain today.... Drinking brandy and that too from a bottle, wearing Arjun's kurta and that too without any bottoms... and drinking beer and puffing cigarettes... Heyram... Ghor Kalyug Aagya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Anyways, that scene was just too cute how a drunk Arohi was expressing how she felt that Gauri was hiding secrets from her just because of Arjun... The scene was very well executed and the concern of Arjun was just too sweet... But the icing in the cake was the fall... Hai... Now this is what I call chemistry... Even with closed eyes, Kritika-Karan have the best eyelocking scenes of all time... Although I do wish, Kritika's eyes would have been better because then the scene would have just been outstandingly mindblowing...

The scene between Rajveer Chachu and Arjun was really good, however I do wish Karan would have given better expressions... I just feet he could have done better in terms of expressing his anger and annoyance in that scene... However, the dynamics was really good in that scene but the scene stealer was the Arjun carrying Arohi out of the living room to the bedroom in his arms.... Uffff, I have to say KEkta has completely made up for all the slightly disappointing episodes in the beginning.... BTW loved Arjun's smirk when Chachu was saying from what kind of houses these girls are from... And from today's episode it was quite evident that Arjun is definitely not a bad guy... He really has a good heart... I mean Rajveer Chachu is his enemy and he could have just exposed Arohi in front of him... But he did nothing of that sort and just took Arohi away... That was just too good... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The morning interaction between Arjun and Arohi was no less I must say... KEkta has definitely made this episode to completely slay us... I mean the eyelocks and the meet and the takraars... Simply awesome... And I wish Arjun actually let her finish breakfast... Bechari ko bhooka hi bhediya... And the intensity of their scenes is back... The car opening scene was just too amazing... Loved it...!!!... Connection to ho gaya sirjee, esp from Arohi's side... You could actually feel that she was feeling something...

And yeh kya... Arohi had a ok-ok night... I thought she would be cursing her girl-night-out... But she actually enjoyed it... Lolz... Naughty Arohi and I love the panditji for giving the indications... Now it'll be a treat to watch when at midnight she bumps into her prince charming in the form of Mr.Arjun Singhania... and DJ and her eyeliner... I just love this lady...

The precap looks promising... Krtitika simply looks beautiful... Although her hairstyle was quite wierd... And as for the Arjun-Gauri scene... well if they show the situation like that trust me I'll be really disappointed... I hope they just keep Arjun-Arohi for the midnight scene... And Gauri if you actually think of doing what I am thinking you are going to do... Then all I have to say don't stoop so low just because you love this guy... Before you get hurt, please get the facts right... And I have to say, the entire Cindrella setting for tomorrows seqeunce seems simply rocking...!!!...

Anyways... enuf of my bak-bak... I guess like me u all enjoyed today's shows to the fullest... and tomorrow's the mascarade party... Damn its going to be fun... KMH is back in form and so are Karan-Kritika... Let the fun begin...!!!....

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyoti.for title πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..show hasnt even started and honeymoon already 🀣....
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassugar16

@jyoti.for title πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..show hasnt even started and honeymoon already 🀣....

🀣🀣Aur Bacha log kaha hai🀣🀣u remember the siggie of Lavi reagarding arjuhi an karan family🀣🀣🀣