Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow....!!๐Ÿ‘  perfect song for all saavan's unforgettable moments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved it 
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing VM!!!! perfect collection of all our favourite SaaVan moments๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ravi.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really Wonderful VM...Superb...Jahnvi..U always makes the VM Wonderful moments of SaaVan...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jahnu, sorry I didn't get a chance to comment on this earlier. Loved your VM as usual, the B and W ka idea was brilliant. so poignant.

Thanks for the PM
Edited by Infofan - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I think this is only like the 2nd or 3rd time when I am actually feeling butterflies flying around in my stomach before posting a VM. Don't know why! After today's track I got this idea in mind about Shravan's struggles and all & couldn't resist creating something on it. I did it hastily (had to study too๐Ÿ˜ณ) so please ignore any errors!
Also, this is the first time I have actually included the family members too as they were necessary to the theme I was trying to create. Well, lets see how you like it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ_BoGDsTws[/YOUTUBE]

for direct youtube link, click here!

Love,

Jahnvi!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was amazin jhan. U brought tears to my eyes. Perfect song choice. It conveyed shravans feelings so perfectly. U did d right thing by including d family, they were necessary 4 this vm. Brilliant jhan dear.
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow....no words Jhaan dear.........really toching n brought a lump to my throat. Beautiful song choice for Shravan's condition....with his beard n pleading to his family members with that 1000 Rs.......he really brought tears to my eyes!!! Awesome work dear....thank u
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wowwww jahnu... i had goosebumps dear... perfect choice of song, n clips... loved your idea of showing veggie vendor n rickshw wala part in a sad angle... your v.m left me totally speechless... awesum jahnu...
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WoW Jahnvi....Very well Done..Totally its Awesome...U have Collected Nice Scenes of SaaVan...and Executed it very well with a Suitable Song....Excellent Keep Coming More...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ravi.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May Be Jahnvi u have posted Hastily But The VM has no mistakes..Everything is Perfect...No Complaints....Wonderful

Every time You made VMs Superbly....Great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ