8th NOVEMBER WRITTEN UPDATE

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu is being kidnapped and Diwakar passed the jeep while anu's hand is outside the jeep.  Diwakar passes by and doesnt see her....Rachna meanwhile calls rachna and anu manages to pick up the phone and scream rachna and they throw the cell out of the jeep....meantime cops calls diwakar and inform him that anu has been kidnapped.  AS soon as diwaksr cuts the phone he sees the cell from his rear view mirror and then picks up the cell and then turns the police car follows the jeep.  Mean time the cops that called Diwakar goes up to anu;s dad and says we are going to take u to the hospital now and u know what to do right??  ANu's dad is like...u r thakkraal's man right??  and the cop laughs and says...which city do u live in..the whole city is in thakkrraal uncle's pocket and Anu's dad is schocked.  The kiddnapper see that diwakar is following them and then a truck comes out of no where and blocks diwakars way and he loses the kidnappers.  Diwakar calls his seniors and ask for back up but the senior refuses saying he has order form above not to send any more man on this case.  And he cuts diwakar's call.   Meantime rachna and bubbly are consoling anu's mom and takkraal arrives at the court.    Rachna and gang are not happy to see him and anu;s brother is calling diwakar...and rachna is like we have to tell the world and rachna's dad and mohit are trying to call rachna and she is approaching diwakar in front of media and questions thakkraal where is Anu??  and he is like i dont know.  And she is like u r the reason behind her disappreance.  She is like i m going to tell the world that u r a low man.  and he leaves...and now the media is questioning thakkraal in regards to Anu.  Thakkraal is thinking to himself...where is bacchhaa singh and then he sees a guy in mask with a spider on his mask...and he is thinking and he goes into the court.

Diwakar is questioning his boss why cant i get the boss and his sir is like u r suspended and i am still letting u investiagte...so diwakr is like...i know everything..why are u doing this...have u been bought by thakkraal too and his boss indirectly admits that he is and diwakar is shocked.  RAchna is worried about Anu and bubbly is consoling her and telling her we have to move ahead or else anu's strenght would go to waste.  

ANu is the jeep asks for water and then she sees a cell phone and she is trying to talk to the kidnappers that where are u taking me and i know u r thakkraal's men.  All the men are laughing.  The opposition starts questioning thakkraal and judge is like last itme we saw anu nanda recorded statement so we will start from that.    Where is Anu nanda??  Jeet says she has disappeard on the way to court and her father is in such a state that he is not able to talk about this incident.  Thakkraal says this is a tragedy.  what was the police doing?  Jeet says there is someone who doesnt want anu to reach the court.    Thakkraal is like this is baseless...what do i have to do with Nanda family...and thakkraal's wife is remembering how thakkraal got a call on his way to the court and he said keep me informed.   Jeet says if Anu reached the court that thakkraal's game would have been over so he is affected by the fact that she is not here.    He would be behind bars.  Opposition says are u saying thakkraal is responsible for this..do u have proof?  Jeet says if anu wanted to run away  she would not have sent her statement to the court in first place and she would not have willingly left her house.  But on the way, an incident happened that her cell was found on a road broken.  Thakkraal is laughing.  

The kidnappers still have anu at the gun point in the jeep and anu is still struggling.  All the men are laughing.  Anu gets the cell in front of her by her feet in a way kidnappers dont notice.  In the court opposition says...anything could happen..she might have ran away to hide from the lie she was going to say...

Anu tries to pick up the cell and she manages to do it...and she is dialing the # without anyone noticing...rachna gets an sms and she shows is to her dad while the opposition lawyer is saying we dont have any proof saying anu has been kidnapped and Rachna stands up and says ...ANU HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED.    Thakkraal looks worried and so does his wife and rachna is called into the witness box by the judge.   Thakkraal is shown thinking...and rachna comes in the withness box...she hands her phone over to jeet and jeet reads the sms from anu.  "I have been kidnapped.  There are 3 men and they are taking me towards Delhi.  I am messing from a kiddnapper's phone.  They are thakkraal's men.  Everyone including thakkraal's wife are shocked.    Opposition lawyer says...who said this and we believe you?  What proof is it that this message has been sent by Anu Nanda??  Jeet hands over the cell to the Judge.  Judge looks at the message and says...Rachna Mehta's statement and Anu Nanda's wriiten statement, it is clear that this matter is really serious.   Anu Nanda should have been in court today and this is a major set back for the prosecution.  Thakkraal is looking serious and worried.  Since ANu Nanda wasnt able to reach the court it seems that there is certainly something wrong.  Therefore this court is asking the police to find Anu Nanda as soon as possible and present her in the court ....thakkraal looks relieved at this statment...and he starts to leave the witness box when the judge says AND Mr. Thakkraal is to be arrested and be in police custody for the next one month so the investigation can take place without any meddling.  Thakkraal is SHOCKED.   Rachna smiles at Thakkraal.   The court is adjourned.   Thakkraal wife does not look shocked...and rachna and gang are happy.   Thakkraal walks towards Rachna and says .. I hope u dont think u have won....and rachna says this is the beginning...and she wishes are luck and she says...save it for urself...u will need it..and thakkraal says u keep on forgetting that when i want there is day and when i want there is night.  Thakkraal tells Rachna ...your future is dark...and he puts his goggles on and leaves.  Thakkraal comes up to Diwakar and Diwakar shows him handcuffs with a smile...and he is like...i know u dont need these as u will come with the police willingly as u think of law in such high regards, right?  Thakkraal smiles and feels the stars on a police officers uniform and he tells diwakar...u are suspended u should go sit at home..Diwakar says give and take happen in the power of strenght and politics...so whatever u had offered to suspend me...i offered double and got the suspension revoked.  Thakkraal laughs out loud.  and says bravo and he says...thank god u have become like us...

Media is annoucing Rachna has won round 1 in this fight...and the media is surronding thakkraal and questioning about ANu and he is not answering...and keeps on walking.   One of the repoter says ...Mr. thakkraal hasnt saint kabir said anything about u going to jail and thakkraal stops in his tracks...and turns around...takes his goggles off and asks the reporter to repeat the question..and the report does repeat it and thakkraal in angry mode says...saint kabir has written something about my situation and about u also.  I have a perfect saying...I will receit it...and then turns to leacve but turns to look at the report again...and says i will say it at the end of all this.   Reporter turns to media and says look like thakkraal is very mad and perhaps he is realizing his mistake.. 

Thakkraal is getting into the jeep and sees jhanvi and remembers when she said she doesnt want to miss anything exciting like him getting arrested.  He waves to her and leaves.

MEdia is surronding rachna and rachna says...i want to say one thing...where is anu??

Pre-CAp - Diwakar is slapping thakkraal and he is looking really angry