What does Reet think of Bhisham?

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It would have been better if I posted this topic up before the Nov. 4th episode.  The new Reet behaves differently towards Bhisham than the old Reet (Sana).  This new Reet didn't look disgusted at all when he fed her & when he held her hand.  Now I know the circumstances were different w/the new Reet than the old one since the new Reet unlike the old one challenged Jhallan & had to get closer to Bhisham in the process but unlike the old Reet, disgust wasn't even on the new Reet's face during pretty much any time she was around Bhisham.  Plus, Reet told him in the Nov. 3rd episode that it's not him talkin' & that that he saying those things regarding her dad as a result of someone poisoning his mind.  I could go more & more on about this topic but I'll stop right here.  Anyways, I'd like to know your opinions on whether the new Reet dislikes Bhisham or not & how she feels about him in general, especially how she felt about him before the Nov. 4th episode.   Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😆👏She definately does not like this Bhisham. She is only pretending to like him because she is trying to protect her father. Everything she is doing is because of her dad. 
She has loved Yag from the start and that is where her heart is.
She is using Bhisham to get to her father, which is why she is lying and
saying all those things about his mother.

This new Reet is more comfortable acting the part than the old Reet. She was always 
so uncomfortable and immature all the time. 

I think the New Reet is doing a good job of acting the part. 
She is very convincing...to me anyway...👏👏