Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tats a fact, BB is a big scripted show.. n m sure sarah has 99.5% chnces of winning dis show
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
             When talking about Shweta-Dolly fight as scripted, Rahul forgot about his role in initiating that meeting and then only housemate to lend Dolly with verbal support after the spat, this move also looked scripted.
         Anyhow all the housemates are here to play their respective roles especially Veena Malik when nominated did all kinds of sleazy stuff thru out the week. I used to think she is a smart person but after leaving Bigg Boss her image will be at par with another dumbo fake actress Meera.
            This season was a downer when it was based on contestants like Seema Parihar, Abbas kazmi and Rahul Bhatt, who were in to improve their image than to win Bigg Boss.  The only thing I agree with was his opinion about Dolly Bindra. She is in the show to create hype and get the real person out of the rest of fakes present their, especially manipulators like Shweta Tiwari and Manoj Tiwari. Whatever she feels, she yells that on the other's face.
         Rahul Bhatt's ouster is a mesage to others whoever does'nt get to join the drama and tries to play mr./miss nice they will be evicted sooner or later.

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im with rahul he  is soo true the whole show is scripted and it is soo unfair that bb is being biased towards soo many contestants
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So what if it is scripted.. dear It is all about Business. To run a tv show, you must need TRP ( better TRP for big shows ).. They don't call celebrities with free of cost.. They are doing for all TRP... so what. if it is. :) let them enjoy their TRP... and let us enjoy their entertainment side ;)
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well it's partially true..

If channel had had decided to evict the housemates who give no controversies, then Seema would have been the first one to go ! And they would have deffo kept Sakshi who could be fruitful ( in giving trp's ) in the long run.. But Seema ji, the LEAST entertainer along with Khali is der ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Sakshi the drama queen is gone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

But.. It's not channel, it's audience's demand and decision to evict Rahul.. One, becoz he is really boring, and even his two-faced attitude can't provide nice masala.. It's really no fun.. Audience would deffo not want to keep him der.. Secondly, becoz he was with Dollyji after the NASTY and unncessary verbal arguments with Shweta.. It's easily concluded that if Dolly ji were nominated, she'd be the one to go OUT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But.. as she was not in the list, it's her 'Mohra' or 'Pyada''s turn.. Can't help it!

Rahul's elimination is scripted.. But script is written by the Audience ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sooo true guddi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†b4 he said those monkeys(shweta-sara,veena) who dance for BB's tune get saved...lol๐Ÿ˜†he 4got his CT Anchal also never leave any chance wen it cums to dancing.๐Ÿ˜†BTW  i can imagine his mental status after being da victim of most embarrassing elimination.๐Ÿ˜†he was shown da door out of 7 monkeys including veena๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

watever dude, u were BORING to the the T...hope ur Anchal gets out next week too, and  then both of u can party quietly.

yea i feel pitty on her since he gifted his own gud luck charm to her to be da next victim of elimination..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but u never kno she might throw it out after giving a 2nd thought in it๐Ÿ˜†she knows how he had to leave wit having dat gud luck charm.๐Ÿ˜ณ

really rahul most confused guy among of all & he cudnt digest da fact dat he was thrown out among of 7 contestants which is quite embarrasing...this is da 1st time he got nominated & had to leave.๐Ÿ˜ณ
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was totally bindaas n cool in this show. No fear - did what he wanted  to do n admits it as well - just straightforward.

I will miss him.