My suggestion is it can be Dhaasu Killer and another one can be Dreadful Khadus
Thorugh this post I'd also like to request any one of the mods to add Vishal Puri to the popular cast list as DK, since he's also an important antagonist in the show
Thorugh this post I'd also like to request any one of the mods to add Vishal Puri to the popular cast list as DK, since he's also an important antagonist in the show
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
While you're all racking your brains, here's a pop quiz: What is common to Pankaj, Gayatri, Jyoti and Reema ❓
Update: Both Vishal & Himanshi have been added to the cast list. I'd like to know who played Pankaj, and if possible, Jyoti & Priya, so that I can add their names, as well as Sarla chachi
Dhincak Kida...(beacuse he like to roam like a kida but well dressed