Originally posted by: nikkie
Tried really hard guessing, but couldn't
kya hai answer????
And I had posted before
Sarla is played by Rinku Karmarkar
and Pankaj is played by Adi Irani
I didn't find his profile though inititally it was there on the Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na Cast List on this link Adi Irani
Nikki
Sorry, I had totally overlooked your question.
Answer: these are all characters common to both Jyoti & Rakt Sambandh (Reema being Kabir's sister in the former, and one of Yuvraj's gfs in the latter, who he killed (but not GD's daughter)
The cast has been updated - I was amiss in overlooking Sanjay Batra as Raghu-da. Adi Irani too is listed, w/ a link, but it gives a 404 error. I now have Pankaj, Sarla, Gayatri & Damodar added.
Subaru
I too have no idea what DunK means, and even if it means anything, how on earth does it get abbreviated to DK? I think DK has a really embarrassing name (in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, the Sherrif had a name Marvyn, which when disclosed, caused everybody @ his wedding to just LOL 🤣 I guess it would be similar for DK)