telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can anyone tell me why was the sword that killed Jallan just sitting outside like that? Is it not dangerous to just keep it like that. They should have put is in a more secure place. Perhaps than Jallan would have lived???? 
What is the purpose of the sword? Do you know?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashuzee thumbnail
It was the destiny of that lucky sword to kill such a vile womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im soo confused when does reet kill jallan?
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: isahra

im soo confused when does reet kill jallan?

You missed it. Last week at the end of the week Reet picked up the silver sword and kicked Jallan with it. We are assuming she is dead.  Jallan was forcing Reet to get married to Bhisham, plus Reet hated her...so that is what happened.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
qazwsxedcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Can anyone tell me why was the sword that killed Jallan just sitting outside like that? Is it not dangerous to just keep it like that. They should have put is in a more secure place. Perhaps than Jallan would have lived???? 

What is the purpose of the sword? Do you know?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I dunno much abt Hindu weddings but during Sikh weddings the groom carries a sword with him...it a tradition/ritual...I think it happens during Hindu weddings too so that would explain the sword being in the mandap.
its so silly tht u keep a sword at a peeping place in the mandap....but well its the script tht reet comes threre takes the sword and pierces jhallan with it...haha lolz
caterer thumbnail
It's just a drama, so who cares if she lives or dies!  Ask the director why he left the sword out there!
telenovelle thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[QUOTE=caterer]It's just a drama, so who cares if she lives or dies!  Ask the director why he left the sword out there!
[/QUOT

No the director did not leave the sword there.
Bhisham left the sword there so that Reet could use it on his mother. He was sick of his 
motherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OR perhaps one of the ghosts of the set left it there.πŸ˜†

I would like to ask the director...do you have his cell number?? anyone???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
caterer thumbnail
Well' you seem to know the director and consequently must have his cell #