Ria Ka Adda 11/05: Betaab Dil Ki Yaad Dila Di

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys happy diwali & happy new years

i know some girls want adda to open early😆...so me open for u....but still updating have fun 😆..

anyways I am Karishma and yes its my turn to open adda'.LOL'I have never done this before but here goes everything:

Part 1

Episode starts and shiny shiny head wala daddy'🤣🤣🤣.giving  his pichla janam ka saathi🤣 I mean enemy'flowers and jewelry but cops daddy only takes flowers'.telling shiny bhai'me want to phenavo jewllry😳😆😳>>>> diamond ki hatkadies to ur beautiful shiny hands'😳😳😳.O CRAPS'.🥱😲arjun's mom-sister finally saying a word "congratulation"'.👏so ekta did pay her for her dialogs after all🤣'.i knew that ransom money would come in handy soon'👍🏼shiny shiny daddy again using philosophy which obviously goes over my head again'😆hahaha'..chalo lets move on....😆😉 soo shiny head and mommy-mat kaho na'.in the car'..RANSOM MONEY MISSING 😕what a fail!!!(they juss got the money and they lost it)🤣'.DRIVER KIDNAPING THEM 🤣'.o craps'.is that driver punji😕😆from batab dil ke crap tamena hai '🤣🤣..u know the white uniform'.driving like a crazy person'🤣.....o god lets juss pray moli doesn't enter the scene'then we adda girls will have nightmares for sure'🤣.back to the gazibo'.arohi from cops family naa so she starts her interrogation'who is that sanju mamu'.what planet did he come from'.why u like him'(me want him🤣)'so miss gauri'has no choice but to go to flashback mode'u know the foggy scene'romantic music'.phela nasha phela kumar types scene starts'and what do I hear NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'.are the CVs hell bent to remind us of the batab dil toture days'.....please ekta maiya  'hum per daya karo'.is beautiful song ko tu ne already ruin kar diya....aab tho spare karo that song ko 🤣'.anyways soo gauri starts telling her 1-sided love story'.......omg guys im sry but this is hilarious..🤣 punji doesn't even give her bhau from day 1'.and ladki still all fida fida over him🤣'she says he soo different me like different........ya ladki 🤓wait till u find out what ur sanju baba does on his spare time🤣🤣🤣'then u will know why he is so different'🤣

Part 2

Back to gazibo'.arohi ki bak bak shuru'😕forget about sanju baba he is mine'🤓..this show is about arjuhi not  arjun+ gauri=arjuri<<<<see that doesn't even sound normal'.🤣..anyways soo miss arohi finally succeed in convincing garui to leave punji for the weekend '🤣🤣🤣....(u know monday same cycle will start so thats why i said weekend)....🤣🤣.and I think chachu hears all this'not sure'.( I have been FF all the family scenes'still dono whos in arohis family)'🤣'so back to shiny dad yelling at driver to stop the car'.and guess what I was right it is punjii'🤣.soo punji kidnaps mommy pappa cause they don't even give him pach min'how sad'🤔....soo punji gets out of the car😆'and 🤣🤣🤣uses his migical-BT-powers to turn the lights on to the house and make other side family appear from thin air 🤣did I mention he also magically made a campaign bottle appear.......THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION after punji does all these magical acts shiny daDdy still not impressed and punji sad bad'......back to arohis house...yaar this is getting irritating 🤣🤣2 sec punji family 2 sec arohi family my head hurts 🤣🤣🤣.....anyways...arohis mommy telling family ladka ladki should not meet alone...🤣🤣🤣me laughing and saying yes mommy u are right if any ladka meets ur daughter arohi alone...he will die from her bak bak 🤣🤣🤣...during all this chakar arohi's chiku calls 😉 he wants to see her at the mall..seems like punji has competition😆😆 ...and at the same time punjis brother declares punji needs shopping time 🤣...he thinks punji has outdated cloths...🤣 but bhai doesnt know with BT budget u can only afford 20-30 yr old cloths 🤣🤣

part 3:

so anyways punji ki di convinces punji to go shopping 🤣🤣🤣 i have to see this BT shopping mall...🤣 so i know never to take a step inside 🤣🤣🤣....anyways back to chiku bhaiya ....his chiku mommy...🤣🤣🤣 hell bent on making chiku literally look like chiku (u know gol gol fruit)🤣🤣🤣....finally get to see chiku ka beautiful phase 🤣.....cute che (sry me and my gujju🤣).....but chiku seems like a ladki types....all  tensed wensed about his weight and skin🤣....arohi at mall waiting for chiku...punji and his gunda types friends also at malll waiting for some miracle to appear🤣🤣🤣.(.miracle=fashionable BT cloths).....anyways soo chiku finally arrives the location🤣🤣....some old lady bumps in to the car...arohi thinks ladka caring 🤣🤣🤣 ya ya off course very caring ....🤣🤣🤣not caring for the old lady but his car....chiko tho pagal nikla 😆😉

part 4: 

my video skipped some parts....

all i saw was arohi having flashbacks....of punji holding her hand....>>>..when i get time i will watch this part and update soon...need to see the flash-forward before i see this naa 🤣..

precap: pagal ladki gauri still wants to meet pagal punji 🤣

Here are the rules:

1. For every ladki who uses @...instead of quoting'.gets arohi ki blue uniform muft muft
  2. Lets leave morphing  to pros like ekta maiya  ;);)
  3. Be my best friend bash characters not actors ;)
  4. Refrain from using "inappropriate words"'or an will stand over u with her bag of virtual chavvani ;)
  5. Send lots and lots friend request to RKA on FB and bug mehr hehehe :)
  6. Click "like" if u liked today's episode'or click like  and then click again to unlike'. if u didn't like today's episode'in short juss click "like" button LOL

Chalo now weekend-spam karo'.

Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishnavi_v thumbnail
@karishma third part update karo na 😆
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KMH has a serious problem this season, the episode packaging is dreadful! Anyway, without elaborating on it further {we've talked about this for 4 days 😆} let's get onto to the episode

Arjun Singhania is as neglected and as lonely as his predecessor Arjun Punj 🤓 but BT's swinging between sappy sibling rivalry {i.e. Mikael v Arjun- ADD kids 😆} and something more cryptic {i.e. adoption? Hence gratitude?- on Arjun's part & negligence by the parents?} 🤓 or am I trying to go too deep in a shallow pool? 😆

Anyway, so Arjun gave his mum a gift wraped house and seems to know what she likes just like she knows what he likes and I'm like er, okay, super cool 🤔 phir issue kya hai bhai? 

They gave Arjun's mum some lines just when we were starting to think she's dumb 😆 congo! 😆

The gist of Arjun's character is, he's a rich loner who cares mucho for La Familia Michoacana *yawn yawn* {inspired from the notorious Mexican crime syndicate} exactly how different is his character from season 1? 😕 the only extension/ difference is the mafia bit, sheer genius, NOT! 😳 

Onto Chinchpokli to China 😆 i.e. Arohi's mental shental family 😆🤣 who're as mad as ever, worse actually 😆 the mum is not someone I can relate to- totally understand the fact that there are mothers who're still living in the 1920's but in a family like the Ahluwalias? And with the mother-in-law like DJ? One would expect her to mellow a bit, no? 😳

Anyway, Chikoo {Puneet Tejwani} is a very good actor 😳 I've seen {and liked} him in YPNHK and given the right part- he can do wonders, so once again- the casting is good 👍🏼 {if we're to discount Aro's chachu, bua, dad & Arjun's bro 😆}

The character Chikoo is such a fool!! I can't believe Arohi's considered being with him! I mean is physical connection- holding onto hands & sparks fly everything? 😕 consider it when the guy's normal- with the ones like Chikoo, hand choro, I wouldn't have bothered to pick the shirts for him even 😆 but I guess am way too rude and what Aro did is kinda justified so whatever! 😳

What's not justified is this Kal Ho Na Ho rip off mum, daadi, bua  remember how SRK helps Saif when the latter is interested in Preity? 😆 copy mata ki jai ho 😆😉 and you know what they say, teen tigara kaam bigara, or whatever that is 🤔 so, let's FF through what happened when these oldies were on phone with Aro

Anyway, so the magical touch did it- Arohi's kinda smitten by the guy whose hand she held, what's left to see is, will that single action prompt her to say yes for Chikoo? Will make things interesting 😉

I left PG's bit till the end cos it deserves a special mention- the flashback was cool, Karan & PG have chemistry and IMO that makes things interesting cos if you have a bland second lead, things are way too obvious and straightforward- this leaves room for a sidey track and brings in healthy competition 👏

But I have serious issues with the way PG talks- she needs to improve and QUICK!

btw, did the chachu hear Aro and Gauri? 😕 I swear this guy gives such useless expressions na, I have no idea as to what he's trying to emote half the time! Like Pavs said, constipated hai bechara 😆

and no comments on what's coming up, Gauri here is from E's mental hospital in Kolkata 😆 you know, the one she's got for Onu in TL 😆 silly woman, having a crush on someone and falling for them like a madwoman are different things, that too when the guy's giving you no bhav 🤢

Episode rating: 7/10; in spite of everything, the best we've seen this week 👏

p.s. Arohi's daadi is fab! I love the character and the actor 😃 makes me wanna give her a hug! 🤗
Edited by natz - 13 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OK if you not a Karan Kundra fan then please skip this post or read at your own risk!!!

Aaaaj toh my heart was beating faster than the speed of lighting!! Saw Karan and dhak dhak dhak!!...and uske siwa mujhe kuch aur epi ka yaad nahi hai!!

so apologies, this isnt a 'take' per se...its my testimony!!!...Karan loooked HOTTTTT!!! SMOKING' HOT!!!! bas all I could see was Karan hi Karan!!! he looked like a phatakaaaaa!!! I am just sooooo happy!!!!! 😳😍 

hai ab mein kya bolu...at the moment I am speechless just looking at how FIIIIIIT Karan looked!! and all i can think about is his hand!!!! and in his hand, Kritika ka haath!!! sparks did fly for sure cos I felt it!!! it hit me and meri toh death he hogayi!!! diwali ka big dhamaka!!!

OK me getting carried away so I best control myself and stop and give a few pointerz after which I am going back to Karan land!

1. I feel sooooo bad for Arjun 😭 perhaps he is adopted issiliye neglected? 😭

2. ITS CHIKOO TIME!!! - Puneet Tejwani sure is a good actor! he did make me laugh but he can do a much more versatille role!! Maybe he shudve been given the chachu role! He wouldve done 200% justice to it!!

3. Karan and Kritika were ace as usual!! 

4. YIPPPPEEEEEE!!! Arohi in western clothes finally!!

5. Gauri Arjun - Gauri needs to let go of this ek taraf ka pyaar!!! but the flashback was cuuute!

6. OK I cant write beyond this cos my mind is not working and I can only think of Karan at the mo!!! He looked soooo sizzling hott in today's episode!!

Overall rating - 6/10!

There are some interesting mysteries and skeletons hidden in the closet waiting to come out! so a lot of exciting stories which I hope the CVs do justice to!!!

Kat.xxxx

Edited by KK84 - 13 years ago
veinaaz thumbnail
lol😆😆😆😆😆😆..u just crack me up..it reminds soo much abt old adda post.Didnt see the epi so cant comment bt gud going grl..Keep it up 👏👏👏👏👏👏
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone

First of all a very Happy and Safe Diwali to everyone...

Secondly please forgive me if i make any mistakes as this is the first time ever im doing anaylsis....

Okay to start of with the being..... Gauri's so called love story... it would have been sooo cute if it was with Arjun's brother but since its with in i dont like it much.... Also how can she just call it love with just hanging out with him for few days.... i mean i would understand it if she knew a little not too much but atleast a little about the family but no all she knows is his name.... when she said that i couldnt stop laughing... im not saying im against love with that is definitely not love maybe a crush but most definitely NOT love....

Now to Arjun's family.... My baby he always gets familys that care about him because he does good for the business i mean no one really loves him.... Ekta maiya should have switched the familys around.... not that i mind arohi always having a good family but once i think it would have been better if Arjun had a family that loved him and arohi was the other way around.... Arjun's mom gives me the creeps i mean look at her and im positive she will have a very big hand in ruining Arjun's happiness when the time will come.... As for the dad well i think he's brain is just like his head empty 😆 and the jealous brother.... man i feel like doing something to him....

Out of everyone in arohi's family im loving the Chachu and the bua.... the bet scene was just sooo cute.... i'll be soo happy if gauri does get married to chachu... he's a sweetheart yaar... Now for the Bua i think she should say Dil Bole hadippa everytime she sees a guy 😆 she's sooo interested in Arohi's and this chikku guy....

Chikku is most definitely a chikku.... i cant believe whaat he drinks and his mom WOW😛 So looking forward to when arohi will find out that chikku really isnt what she thinks.... i mean he cared more about his care then that lady and here our poor Arohi tho he was caring isnt she in for a big shock 😉

awww shopping... this would have to be the highlight of the entire episode.... it was sooo cute when arohi put her hand in arjun's hand... it reminded me of the song "Mere Haath Me Tera Haath Ho".... and as for arjun getting mad at the shirts i think he wont have a problem in the future since thats what he will have to wear 😉 As for the mom, dadi and bua they should definitely open up a agency for them selfs... what adivice they gave to arohi... they would definitely make money if it actually did work out 😆  😆

PreCap:
The precap is scaring me i dont if its just my head who's thinking way too much but Arjun calling Gauri to the Cottage to meet is not good at all... I hope he doesnt do anything wrong.... He better not give gauri any wrong signs either... i mean he already got her to have a crush on him and now going to meet her.....

Cant wait for Monday too come now... Oh monday why are you soo far way😆
i hope this is good guys i wrote down eveyrthing i tho...
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

*edited*

Heya all...Happy Diwali!! have a safe one!! n enjoy a lot!!🤗

First of all we are seeing KKsq again thanks to the adda girls...👏👏👏

Well, wat to say abt our sadu punji...or sunji (acc to K)😆 bechara always gets a silly family who doesnt like him. Or they like him till he keeps their business going!😕 

Epi starts with Arohi's soon -to-be-chachi telling her prem katha..🤢good to see Arjun wearing jeans I thought he was going to wear that same suit over again everywhere..😆well thats what I noticed na..who was hearing what chachi was saying😆 well so Mr. AS said in the start that he cant love her but using her as time pass..and the stupid girl gives in..😡Do good educated girls behave like that...I mean they dont like being used normally..and after being used feels she can waste her time and life over that man!!What nonsense!! Is this the situation the CVs are creating which will turn that chachi into a vamp😡 well its dumb!

Punji- turned- driver -turned- Arjun Singhania-turned- mom dad kidnapper😲😆poor boy how many avtaars he has...but still get his pyaar from his parents...why does he always get such parents..?? Punji go to Raaz pichle Janam ka and find out...🤣🤣I think its coz u fell in love with Arohi and God has punished u in all janams...🤣still u making the same mistake🤣 Recycling mata has changed the colour of the Merc to maroon..🤣

the boy does everything to make his parents happy... I loved his sis here..she and Arjun share a great rapport...great!! maybe she will be instrumental in helping AA get together..😳

Moving ahead we have Arohi looking pretty in sleevless t-shirt and a skirt I think..finally she is wearing variety of clothes...Natz..no uniform I guess😆 well her family is giving her bhashan on how nice chiku is ...blah blah..wish I could FF...😆

I dont like this chiku...😡what a wanabe!!🤢so damn OTT..FF kia..atleast in my mind😆

Nice to see brotherly love between Arjun and Romit (I think)...he says AS needs a wardrobe change...chalo kise ne toh kaha🤣Again there is shown a great bond between AS and his sis..😳me liking her 😳Finally Arohi met Chiku and trust me wanted to FF😡😡 

The best scene of the day and the entire week was when KKsq touch each other unkowingly and the spark flew atleast for Arohi..she keeps wondering what was that feeling..what is that made her heart beat go fast what made her feel different..😳😳😳 

Wish they had shown AS feel something too..maybe this means Arohi will fall in love first unlike last time when Arjun feels for her before Arohi.😳 Arohi is the only one whom will fill in that void ...heal his wounds and bring back his lost happiness..😳 Her vibrancy, her bak bak, her optimist ism, her thoughts, her hope and finally her LOVE will bring that change on which this show is based.😍😍😍 Lets see how destiny makes them meet everytime and at the most simplest places!! 

Arohi from a Police family and Arjun from a gangster family will raise many doubts about right and wrong?? about choice?? about love or family??? Hope they make the right choice about lvoe and family😎

Lets see how destiny makes them meet everytime and in the most simplest situations!! 😳

Precap

Arjun is calling chachi to his cottage for his own personal interest or is it a move for their business??? Hope its something interesting!!

Premontion

1. Singhanias will use Arohi ..they will make Arjun make her fall for her so as to get back with the Alhuwalias.😡 But maybe Arjun eventually fall for Arohi..😳

2. Arjun maybe adopted for convenience from the Alhuwalias..Singhania Sr may have kidnapped Arjun and in his place put Arohi so that later on he can use Arjun against his own family..or if the Alhuwalias kill Arjun it doesnt matter to them.. Ekta mai make me the Creative Head🤣Watching Ekta maiya can make anyone think like this🤣

Questions:

1. Will Arohi be able to forget everything including her family for Arjun when she says she wont do anything like that?

2. Is Love so strong to make people forget the family who has been the most important people in their life for someone else whom they have spent only few mins/months??

Episode

On the whole liked the epi...had some cute moments and ofcourse THE BEST TOUCH moment of the week was the highlight..😍☺️

Hoping for a better episodes next week too..

Love to all..

Sanaa😳

Edited by -SanZ- - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

3 poem dedicated to

Arjuhi..Yeah Finally😳

Once in your life you'll raise your face
and you'll meet two unique eyes,
and will seem to see in that look
his/her whole soul,
you'll realize that in each reflection of his/her eyes
you'll see a detail of his/her being,
his/her goodness, his/her kindness
his/her sympathy, his/her strength,
his/her courage, his/her patience,
his/her being so mature,
when you'll see all this from a glance
He/She is there waiting for you .. you were destined to meet.

Arjun..I loved him...HE NEED LOVE:

Just a moment
fleeting, brilliant
stay there....
immobile.

Do not go away...
full...
my will to live

Just a moment
I do not ask for more
A moment of love
that is true,

palpable
lived in each fold,
in every tear.
Just a moment
a moment of love

Gauri...What she feel for Arjun is not love, is a simple CRUSH but she felt this is love:

I've searched you
I found you
I lost.
You've just touched me
and you're gone in a flash.
But you left a deep
in the heart,
that the strength of a hundred hurricanes
can never wipe out;
in that heart now that
is full of you,
who lives with you,
memories,
sweets and poignant memories.
You were my dream of a child
who  was looking for a hand, a smile;
of a girl who was afraid of the world
and a women seeking love.
There will be no other dreams.
Only you
in mind
in the eye.

Love
Parm
Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anyone here...updated my spot today...thought I'll write soemthing🤣 as K scolded me for just liking the posts🤣 Edited by -SanZ- - 13 years ago
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
YAY.... Connection Hogaya Sirjee....!!!... Now this is what KMH is all about.... Best episode so far... Well done KEkta Mai... You definately saved the best for the last....

Today's episode was just amazing... I thoroughly enjoyed the entire episode...

Today highpoint was googi aka Arjun's mom talked... Well not talked she made her debut by saying "CONGRATULATIONS"..... And even later on she got some dialogues... :D

Gauri and Arjun sequence was simply amazing... For Gauri, it was definitely love at first sight... Many of you're saying that its just a crush and infatuation... But, it truly evident from Gauri's perspective that for her its true love... This guy just came into her life and everything just changed... She knew that this guy would not be able to love her, but still she fell in love with him and still hopes that they will be together.... Love knows no logic and Gauri is absolutely right...!!!... Her situation is completely understandable atleast from my POV... Anyways, it is known that Gauri's love story will end in tragedy but I just hope she doesn't turn bad when Arjun-Arohi fall in love... I have started to like her character a lot... :D... Seeing Rajveer's expression, it was quite evident he was happy that Gauri was willing to give their relationship a chance... Loved the iktara song... the actress portraying Gauri acted brilliantly.... 👏👏👏

Now moving on to Arjun... Now this is the Karan we know... Great acting throughout the entire Singhania sequence...!!!.... Arjun's soft side has definitely come out in the open today... All he wants is love, from his family and his parents... However, all he gets is a cordial response from his mom and dad... There is no essence of love between the parents and Arjun and it was clearly visible when both mom-dad went away from Arjun to console Mikail... After seeing this scene, I am sure the mystery of Arjun that was never disclosed in KMH-1, KEkta Mai has decided to solve this mystery in season 2... The mystery I am talking is of Arjun being adopted... In KMH-1, DK did disclose that Arjun was his and Savita's adopted son, but this was not disclosed to him... In KMH-2 Arjun is again going to be shown to be the adopted son Rudra Singhania... and that is what explains the coldness he faces from both his mom and dad who shower their love on Mikail.... Anyways it was great seeing the Arjun-sister relationship... The overall atmosphere at Singhania's was a nice change....

The Arohi family sequence was actually nice... The different dynamics was simply amazing... Also I am glad KEkta is showing the nice bonding between Arjun-sister-little brother... I love the relationship he shares with them... He can't disappoint his sister... Really cute...!!!...

Now coming to Chiku shake... Kya baat hai... Couldn't stop myself from laughing at this character... Anyways on the phone he was saying to Arohi he had something important to tell Arohi... I know what it is... He is going to come out of the closet to her... Pink shirt... Very Fattening... Perfection... Set colour schemes  for different time of the day- light and pastel colours...... And also knowing the latest fashion trends for both guys and girls... Nothing can be more 😆😆😆.... I am sure he was planning to come out to Arohi at the right moment... This was the mystery he was talking about...!!!... and the YESSSS.... How ***....

The interaction between Chiku-Arohi was fun... I guess the fact that she was on the phone with her family made it more entertaining... and thank you Arohi's mom for stopping Arohi from touching him... I sighed out of relief at that scene....!!!...

Now coming to the major high-points of today's episode... That involves Arjun-Arohi....!!!...

When Bua was telling Arohi to do her touch-up because her Mr.Right is just around the corner and Arjun walks in.... SO magicalll.... It was simply mindblowing.... Dur hoke bhi the chemistry was so there... Karan-Kritika definately rock...!!!....

How I wish Arohi went in for a test-drive as Bua said... Then that would have been so amazing... Not that I'm complaining because their first hand touch followed by takraar was so sweet... Hated Arohi's mom at that scene for stopping Arohi from touching his hand... That was a great scene... Truly amazing...!!!...

And sirjee... Connection toh ho gaya... Loved the emotions that Arohi felt while sitting on the bench... She is falling in love... YAY... now quickly get out of this confusion... You're falling in love with Arjun... Not Chiku... 🤢🤢🤢

Precap... Looks highly promising... I am looking forward to the intense conversation between Gauri and Arjun....!!!....

All in all a great episode... Excluding Chiku and Arjun's two annoying friends... KEkta Mai get rid of Arohi-Arjun's annoying friends soon... They are getting on my nerves... A

Karan-Kritika are back in form... They acted and expressed themselves really well today... Show has started to make a progress and now just can't wait for their proper interaction.... KMH rocks and sorry guys... Today I just couldn't stop my bak-bak... Sorry.... and Njoy....!!!....

HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE...!!!....
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago