SNS WU : Nov 05 : Complete Filler Epi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sadhli im fed up with this show. how dumb do the Cvs take the audience to be? this show is irritating. they have found a way to boost the trp. they show one episode with fire,which makes us watch eagerly then it fizzels out.
thanx for the update. that to on a busy diwali day.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arwww thanks you for saved me from watching it. Definately been a bad week of episodes. Really dont like these filler episodes seem pointless to me.

I think I would actually like anita back in to do a flashback of how her and ahem met because i find it very odd that someone like ahem would approach anita, hes constantly at work ( so assume he was constantly studying at college) and there are no sign of ahem's friends either, does he actually have any? Actually does jigar?, koki and hetal seem to have a better social life than their son's. Just weird.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sound awful to me.  I won't watch this epi either...

Bah!

Happy Diwali!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.... but i think something significant happened today... FINALLLY, Kinjal has run away... how this will affect Gopi n all... what fate will this bring to Gopi is a different story... but strong emotions will be there in the next few episodes
when i say emotions am nott just referring to romance, am refering to hate, anger, disappointment and various other strng emotions...
well as you see .... you can be angry on only those whom you think are near to you emotionally... u can hate only one whom you like or love and u can be disappointed in only those from whom you had expectations... so lets see what happens next
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly thanks 4 the update .How can Gopi b such a stupid woman!!!!!!!! 2 my knowledge she is 1 in her kind ,as far as I can think  there is no woman as stupid , absolute no commonsense etc.........
in the all of history. The  CV's think the audience r as stupid as Gopi, 2 show us crap the whole week. At this rate the No.1 position the serial has secured will b lost forever

I really hope Kinjal 's back safely and she stands by her bhabi's side.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simran15

Firstly thanks 4 the update .How can Gopi b such a stupid woman!!!!!!!! 2 my knowledge she is 1 in her kind ,as far as I can think  there is no woman as stupid , absolute no commonsense etc.........
in the all of history. The  CV's think the audience r as stupid as Gopi, 2 show us crap the whole week. At this rate the No.1 position the serial has secured will b lost forever

I really hope Kinjal 's back safely and she stands by her bhabi's side.

this is next to impossible...i just cant even imagine Kinjal standing for Gopi...(just hoping she will do..but m sure she wont...)

thanks for liking...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks .

Again...gopi in trouble...

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update to a terrible episode, Sadhli!

Kinjal, Gopi is not gawar, even ganwars have common sense. Gopi is worse than a gadhha! Can any human be so dumb??? Or the CVs think we are dumb! Of course they must think that, as with this never ending Gopi-bashing only the show has reached #1 position. So definitely they gonna continue with this track only till the end of the serial! So irritated today with Gopi and CVs.
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but in one article it was mentioned tat gopi wud say to the family about umang.........................i think kinjal will be athome only as we have allready seen the sagai  epi
Edited by siddiqua - 13 years ago