Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aahh..this weeks epi rocked!

I loved Bonnie/Jer..they're growing on me..i don't mind them being together for now! lol! Tyler/Caroline..now i really want them together! i think with Bonnie/Jer and Ty/Caro..individually they all find themselves alone and so together they'll all have someone so im rooting for them to get together!

Stefan/Damon roadtrip...they were finally kinda bonding a bit more..ive always wanted to see more of the brotherly love and we got to see that!

Im sorry but but but DE stole the showw! Damon nearly made me cryy..ive been wanting a proper DE scene for sometime now after that kiss and well they finally gave us one! Damon is no longer the Damon he was at the beginning of the show..he can feel now and he can care and he lovess Elenaa! I was likee noooo when he erased her memory but that was a really beautiful confession scene! i totally lovee Damon and i love DE and don't kill me but im glad DE aren't together yet...im still rooting for SE to get back together atm! *runs and hidess*...but yh we're yet to see what will happen!

I like Rose..i hope she stays for a bit! and omgg..init tho why didn't they just burn Elijah..he's gonna screw things over noww! arghh! but im liking how they're bringing more of the book into the show with Klaus and the originals!