hey excellent update
do add me to pm list
amazing concept
continue asap.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
CHAPTER 3

I dressed up in formal school uniform. It was a dark-blue skirt, White shirt with blue red tie, and a dark-blue blazer over it. No doubt, I loved it, though I would have loved wearing casuals. My let my dark brown hair down. My hair were not very long, but they were not really short either. They barely touched my waist.

As I and Sarah started down to the common room, a group of girls ran past us almost knocking Sarah down the stairs. One of the girl, with bond hair and green eyes, turned to us.

"You might want to watch your steps Sarah!" She says, and smirks as others giggles around her. Sarah just looks down without a word.

"Who were they?" I asked as soon the girls were out of sight.

"That was Elizabeth Waltz. the one with black hair, is Jennifer Cross. They are Best Friends." 

"And the other girls?" I asked as we walked down.

"You will know them soon!" She replied and lead me to a big hall. Which looked like dinning hall. She took me to Miss. Caster, who smiled at me warmly, and gave me alotted me my seat. I took my place between Elizabeth and Sarah. 

"Oh, Hello, Miss. Sharma! Pleasure to meet you!" Elizabeth smiled at me. I was confused. A moment ago, she was so rude to Sarah, and now, she was smiling at me, the new girl.

"The feeling is mutual, Miss?" I replied smiling back.

"Elizabeth Waltz. Daughter of Mr.Waltz the business tycoon. You must have heard of, Planton, I suppose." She said in extremely proud manner. 

"Forgive me for this, but I guess not!" I replied, Honestly. Her face turned red. I did not mean to be rude. But I have never heard of Planton. I added quickly, "I have been in India for most of my life."

"Oh! Ofcourse, ofcourse...I should have known. Well, this is my friend, Miss Jennifer Cross." She introduced with the smug smile again. I smiled at her and gave a little Hello.
"This is Cecily Temple." She said pointing to a girl with blond brown hair and black eyes. I smiled at her. "This is Ellie Poole" Elizabeth continued. I smiled at her too.
We finished our breakfast with small chats. In all I noticed that no one talked to Sarah. I felt kind of bad. But I even realized she was the not-popular kind of person. I needed to fit-in.

"You should not be talking to Miss. Clistopher if you do not wish to be humilitized." Elizabeth said giving me a 'I-am-so-right' look, as we walked down the corridor to our first class. I just shrugged. Fortunately, Jennifer started with a new topic. They talked about the ball-party, both the academies were having next weekend. I looked around, figuring out the school when I saw him. He hid behind the tree, staring up at me. I looked aroud panicked, thinking what if somebody noticed him.

"Elizabeth, How much time do we have till class?" I asked

"About an hour, why?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to meet with the counsiler." I said and hurried off down the stairs. I needed to see him. I needed to ask him. About everything that has been happening in my life has some relationship with this boy. 

When I reached the place he was hiding by, there was no one around. I tried to find him around when I saw a small church there. I never saw it last night looking from the window. I looked around and then cautiously walked to the church. I lighted the candles and then prayed, I started to walk out, but before I could cross the door, a strong hand pulled me behind the wooden slate. I wanted to scream but when I saw his face I forced myself to push my voice down.

"Do not scream. I mean no harm." He said. He was the most beautiful human I have ever met. His blue eyes were the most attractive thing. I nodded beneath his hold and he slowly let go his hand from my face, but still kept a hold on my arm. My heart beats were ten times faster.

"You can breath now." He said, making me realize I have been living through this moment without oxygen. I dare to breath on his face, but I still did not look at him. 

"What is it? Who are you? Why are you spying on me? What do you have with me? Why do you -"  Before I could continue he leaned in on my face. I could feel his breath on my face. Even in the cold weather it felt warm. 

"You need to know alot. For the mean time, I am here to protect you. And to warn you to not try or see your visions again. Stop them." He said.

"Why would I do what you tell me?" I say. I would have said that, my super-visions, are actually uncontrollable, but let that rest, for now, I want human deals first.

"I. Am. Meant. To. Protect. You." he said clenching his teeth. How I wish to tell him that he looked more handsome that way.

"I do not wish your protection." I say, and for a momet his grip on me loosened on me.

"Look, whenever I need you, i will leave a red cloth beneath ur window. If you need me, you can do the same."

"I can not climb walls, like you." I interupted

"Under you window. Now you must go." He says and gave me side to walk past him. I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I was about to go out when I took a halt.

"I wish to know your name gentleman." I said turning to him. He smirked.

"Armaan, Armaan Mallik" He replied.

"See you soon, Armaan Armaan Mallik." I said and walked awa leaving the door open for him to sneak out.

soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part was amazing.........finally ARMAAN IS HERE..........and he is here to protect her.plzz continue soon............

Edited by soniaraheja - 13 years ago
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great part...armaan is here 2 protect her! great!
continue soon..
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
OMFG OMFG ! I LOVE iT SOO FAR ! andd omgg yoo awww....shilpa shoulda stayed wiht Sarahh....OMGG AHH ! i lovedd that ! OMFG ! ohh im in love with thiss ! i was like when the helll will it be updated and i noticed it was updated and im likee oh yeah thankss for the PM =P but then i was like oh nvm haha N PM....haha me and my blindd selff ! BUT OMGGG ! I LOVE ITT ! you updatedd =D haha wooooo ! omgg okk im goodd haha....butt yess can i get a PM whenever you nextt update =] andd please please pleasee updatee soooon ! =] <3
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thynnlk I already read thiss!!!

In da other thrdd!!

?????????????????
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey great story!!! i would love to read more!!!
and you my friend, are a beauty :) (your siggy)

Love, Kriya <33
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kriyaarsh

hey great story!!! i would love to read more!!!

and you my friend, are a beauty :) (your siggy)

Love, Kriya <33

Aww...Kriya thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜›
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great story soo far, very interesting, please do continue and thanks for the pm!