Same old story of brother vs brother

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why the heck can't CV's thintk of some new story.

It is so damn evident that it is rip off of chal mere bhai.

There are 2 brother, one very good , one very bad . Initially there is fight between girl & bad boy , then they gonna fall in love , & big bro gonna be heartbroken & go into sacrifice mode.

All other option are just variant of the above plot.

I have only one complain against such kind of plot . Why does the good fellow have to loose the girl just because he does not express his feeling in loudspeaker mode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agree! and i liked akhsay n margeri chemistry, they seems to hv an easiness of manners for each other like u can talk about nething like free spirited person with each other without hesitation!  ( idnt understand the girls name)

--chandni-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well its just been a week not even
so i dont think u can jump to such a conclusion right awayy
i dont even think the whole story has been introduced yet so cant really say whats going to happen or not
and even if it is a rip off of chal mere bhai, there hasnt been a show on tht topic from wat i know so i think itll be a good show
but lets see wat happens :)
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you cant say....
the story has just started
personally
i want manjari with akshay
Ajay is mysterious..
so you cant exactly say which direction the story will go in!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I really hope its not something like that ! 😕 That concept is very cliched .

What I felt was maybe its a show which showcases how the current generation is independent in their decisions or thinking process or how they dont like elders burdening them with their decisions. that's what I felt after watching the scenes between Manjari and her dad ! :) Her dad seems one who is orthodox and wants all rules and disciplines to be followed while Manjari is the one who always does what she feels is right without thinking about what others will think/say !

About the love story angle , somehow even I feel it will be a love triangle , but who gets the lady still remains a mystery. 😛
Kashish_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well the story will go something like this...
ajay and manjari will fall in love, coz manjari belive in falling in love, and love marriage...but they wont get married coz ajay will dump her (maybe after sleeping with her) and tht might b something bad tht will happen in the story tht will get whole family humiliated ...and manjari is gonna b married off with akshay (even though she doesnt love him yet) but then akshay will teach her the real meaning of love....and then the story will continue on in this manner and then it will end with akshay and manjari living off happily ever after.....the end :)
lol just my intuition ...dont know how off i m...but thts wat i feel ..
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well it's still confusing who she will end with...she will definite fall for Ajay-that is evident but then what is akshay's role in the story...
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
have seen the first episode only as yet....have to see the rest....but as far as the first episode and the precap goes i guess the story is gonna go the 'kya kehna' way....the girl believes in love and romance and lives in her dream world and gives in to 'love' and gets pregnant....coz there were way too many references to pregnancies and unmarried pregnancies all throught he first epi and the precap....and then mebbe akshaye is gonna come in and support manjari in her decision etc....lets see how the story unfurls....