ST affair with Cezzane khan

snehsharma24 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/28113
found this old thread and a couple of interviews where Cezzane khan admitted that he and Shweta had an affair and considering she started her career post marriage , looks like our miss goody shoes isnt all that good afterall 😛😆
why does everyone who knows her say she isnt her true self in front of the camera? there must be some reason- she has mantained an good girl image in front of the camera which is why many of us love her but there is more than what meets the eye.
she went to press after cezzane gave interviews abt their affair and stated that he was lying but i dont understand why wd he or urvashi dholakia lie abt his affair with shweta? why does the whole world lie about her? why dont ppl pick on other actresses of the tinsel town the way they pick on shweta? she flatly lied abt abhinav also after 1.5 years of being with him- makes me wonder!

i dont hate shweta, i find her pretty and she seems like a fine person to me -just that she isnt all that what she pretends to be! (my opion) 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww.....you literally wasted your time on haunting this fake news 👎🏼

There was a rumor abt their affair, but they rubbished the news and the fact is that they just can't stand each other and hate each other to the core!!! This Cezzane's interview has no link as such to prove it's true!!! Anyone can make up such questions and answer the way the writer wants. 

This topic should get closed before members start bashing Shweta due to fake news!!! and this has been discussed millions times before!!!
monika. thumbnail
sometimes ppl create rumours about others just to spoil their name.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dis topic not related to bigg boss n a old rumuor.m sure mod online hotei isko close karenge.
snehsharma24 thumbnail
haha i can see that ST has many biased fans- anyhow, like i said i am not against ST. I dont know her personally to love or hate her so dnt be offended guys. its good to be someone's fans but whats the point of getting all worked up like this? you have your opinion, so do others 😊

apologies if the post hurt ur sentiments

p.s you can google alot of articles abt shweta's interview with proper links where she has blasted cezzane for saying they had an affair so the part that he gave such interviews is def true, rest i dont know.

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cezanne sounds like a female name. 😕
who is Cezanne Khan?

Originally posted by: tinaasania

Cezanne sounds like a female name. 😕
who is Cezanne Khan?

sounds like female name for sure.

He plays roles role of hubby in TV soaps and gets bashed by both saans n bahu in show.
tinaasania thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

He plays roles role of hubby in TV soaps and gets bashed by both saans n bahu in show.

🤣
Thanks KB.

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Men are always spineless in daily soaps, it's a shame they never get to play any good roles
tinaasania thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Men are always spineless in daily soaps, it's a shame they never get to play any good roles

Oh! So thats why female actors of soaps start behaving as if they're Queen Elizabeth or Maharani of somewhere. - false sense of power. 😆