kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jeet is checking the mail but there is nothing there...and then anu is like why is this mail not going??  Rachna;s dad asks Jeet did we get it?  Jeet is like we dont have it yet....over here anu's bro comes up to her and says its a big file...send it from my computer and anu, her mom and bro goes to his room.    ON the way, anu's dad catches them and says whats going on and her bro is like anu needs to complete a project report so i told her I would help her...all this time anu is trying to hide the CD with the statment behind her back.  Anu's dad says...are u really going to study??   Anu's bro is like i think she has gotten scared of failing...(he is trying to save anu by lying here).    So anu's dad is like what are u smiling to anu's bro?   and then he tells them to go.  

Thakkrraal is in the witness stand.  saying that this girl says I touched her...so does a father not touch his daughter...or should we cut the hands of all fathers who give aashriwaad to their daughters.   I see my daughter Jhanvi in Rachna.  And it is the truth that i still see my daughter in her.  If there is a difference in seeing things then it is rachna...what kind of mind would it be who sees a father's love as molestation.   Just think how a father's heart is feeling right now?  

Jeet is still waiting for the mail.   Thakkraal says that these accusation have left me helpless and I have broken from within.  All these accusations i dont feel well..listening to all these...Thakkraal asks the judge to extend the date of the court and the accusation lawyer asks Jeet to ask ?s.  Judge asks jeet..do u have any other withnessess.  Jeet says no..and then Rachna stands up and says...YES....Jeet got Anu's mail.  Jeet gets happy and judge is watching Anu's mail.  Thakkraal is worried and after seeing the evidence judge says I approve of this CD as part of the evidence and anu nanda should come to court within 2 days.  Until then court is adjourned.  

rachna's dad and everyone is happy and rachna is like I knew anu would come and rachna looks at thakkraal and thakkraal shows her thumbs up.   Media is surronding rachna and rachna thnx anu on TV and they both give a high five to each other thru TV.  Anu's dad comes and anu is like papa i know i didnt listen to you but and her dad slaps her and her bro and her mom is trying to get him to stop hitting her.   HE is like..anu is not to get out of her room and no one can come into this room to meet her without asking me.    and anu's mom starts yelling at her hubby saying..stop amar..what are u doing?  and anu's dad locks her into the room and puts a lock on it.  Anu's mom tells her dad that she didnt listen to u for a good reason and u know that we were never in the wrong and u knw that.  U can not do this to anu and I wont let u do this.   Anu's dad holds his wife's face really rudely and then tells her that she was the BIGGEST mistake of his life as she has only give him majbooris.  and then he goes away...she and her son keeps looking at him.   Rachna is trying to call anu but the call is not going thru.  And she is like..anu has given the statement and i dont think amar mama even likes that.. I hope he hasnt created any trouble.  Mr. talwar is like..well know the whole world knows what has happened...and bubbly aunty comes and says that why should amar be mad as even he knows that thakkraal is wrong...so even he is on our side now.  And bubbly aunty is like after court's final desicion u watch what i say to thakkrraal standing in the street.  Mohit comes and says..wah aunty what a thought...andbubbly aunty says...mohit u r here.   Mohit is like for this happiness I have the cake and a knife.  and everyone smiling.  Rashi and Diwakar also come there and diwakar is like rachna this is because of ur strenght.    Rachna's dad is like i think u r worried about anu...dont worry we will go to their house and talk to amar.  rahul is like lets cut the cake.  rachna feeds everyone cake and mohit is the last one to be fed.  

At anu's house...Amar tells ragni that thakkraal called me and told me to come and meet him and ragni is like we should call the cops..and amar is like i didnt ask for ur opinion.  He says why did u and anu do this to me.  To anu rachna is everything and I am garbage to her.  I was a topper and ppl use to say that i would be going abroad and handling a huge company.  Ragni is surprised at this.  but look at me now...who am i???  Nothing.  I only wanted that my kids surpass me but u didnt let this happen.  my life biggest failure is my daughter anu.  Ragni is like why do u think anu is wrong.  Dont u think this is her vicotry.  U have always looked down upon anu...u have never looked at her good side...and bacchhaa is there to pick amar up and rajni is like i will come also and bacchha is like amar has to come alone.  

Thakkraal is playing pool and his wife is like even one more girl is accusing u what is going on?  ANd thkaaraal is like..here u go again like all india radio....and thakkraal sees bacchha with amar.  Thakkraal tells his wife to go inside and signals baccha to come in.  Thakraal says..come in Mr. Nanda...sit down.  U have been to our house before right...on my marriage anniversary.  Nanda says YES.  Thakkraal is like what will u have?  And thakkraal is like bacchha bring some nasta...and nanda says no and thakkraal is like aathiti devo bhava...meaning guests are like gods so he has to serve nanda.  SOme snacks are brought and thakkraal is like have some sweets atleast ur daughter has become big.  She has shown a lot of josh and sttrnght...so have some rasgula.    Nanda is like dont embarass me  and thakkraal is like embaraass..right now I should be the one who is embarassed.   Thakkraal says she stood in front of everypone and sais thakkral uncle is a molester...after that u tell me...who should be embarassed???  Tell me?  Amar says I am sorry..and thakkraal is like asking for apology...why do u ppl always ask?? he says saint. kabir has said...ppl should die rather then ask for anything.  Amar is like really i didnt know  how all this happened.  I will keep my eyes open in future.  Thakkraal is like...WOW!!!!  u speak good political talks.    What if u keep ur eyes open in future but is unsuccefull then???    and i heartly want u to succedd.  So i wanted to give u a lesson...so come...we will go on a small ride.  

Pre-Cap -  That kid who keeps on calling thakkraal is telling him to switch on the TV and then thakkraal turns it on and then the kid says...just wait for a few sec...something interesting is going to come on.