[[[ H A P P Y D I W A L I ]]]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

H A P P Y D I W A L I !

---
---
I am not sure how many of us actually celebrate this but I can surely say that more than half of us must. Diwali as we all know is the festival of lights, the time of year where we get to get together with our family, friends and everyone else and just have some fun...[for me anyways..LMAO]. Or it's the time of year where you get together with your family and dedicate your time to your religion. OR for some, it's the time of the year when you get to have tons and tons of sweets. 😃😆
---
My usual Diwali routine is going to the gurdwara [temple] with my family for a while and then come home, indluge myself with sweets especially gulab jamuns. LMAO. And then go to friends/relatives houses to give them sweets and gifts and they do the same. In the end, my house is FULL of sweets. 😆 Oh and then I go back to the temple around 8 because thats when the fireworks start. After that, we play with those fire cracker thingies at home.
OH! We also light up...umm...what are they called...dia? Diva? This thing:
OH! Right..diya. 😆 
Alright so yeaah...that is my Diwali. =)

H A P P Y D I W A L I

T W I L I G H T F O R U M

Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
haha awww Jot u can be cute tooo?? LMAO jk <3

happy diwali to u too =) For diwali we usually go to the mandir (temple) in the morning then go see my grandparents...have lunch there. And the we have house parties where the entire family gets together....there is one like at almost every house..so i see my whole family like 20 times in a row hahah...and ofcourse sweets are always there....and lots and lots of fooodddddd (yummmmmmmmmmmmm) 

And ofcourse before all that we clean the house....which i did ALLLL day today Im so tired! any who lol..then starting today we put diyas and candles all around the house and do pooja...and ofcourse again....gooodddd foooodddd!!! hahah

happy diwali again <3

hershi
Happy Diwali to all of u guys.... :D:D
Bhaggu!!!! just got rid off my room..lol...i was like half dead cleanin my room since mornin..😆....
its all over now........*sigh*...my room looks so gud now..haha
anyway.....Enjoy ! :P
Happy diwali belated..sorry i culdnt wish on time. my mom was admitted in hospital on diwali. anyways have a wonderful year ahead.