Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

@zarqa

salmaan khan gets bash for his personal life everyday, does he react no b/c he knows barking dog will bark, why should he reacted to this BS stuff when he has other stuff to deal with, i don't like it b/c now people are going to point fingers at him saying WOW!!!! now he is telling his fans about this, then what wrong did we do for defending our god, this is going to be a nasty issue for sure.

yes salman khan doesn't react bt Karan Wahi is not salman khan....i mean we can't compare the two...but u knw wat I do agree this is going to get nasty unless we put an end to this right now...and just let bygones be bygones...and about the other phans...yes they will bark...and they get really nasty with it...u knw how they are....

but over here some of KW's fans are pointing fingers at him...which I think is good in a way cuz we love him nd we're criticizing him...bt I think there's a limit to it...nd we shudn't cross tht limit if we call ourselves KW or even JeRan fans...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@zarqa
like we said before we love kw but that does not mean we will be blind like some people, he needs to stop hanging around bad people, i want the old kw back now, he needs to choose a career and come back asap.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Bani I agree 

We all love KW but we're not gonna act blind like those phanka's.....all I want is KW back in a new show ASAP that way he can concentrate on his career and stay from people who are harming him anyway....that's all
.Shiva. thumbnail
@zarqa
thanks for understanding b/c seriously now days his act is making feel confused, he is not acting like before or maybe i never met this kw, but all i want is him to leave some people right now and he knows we hate that person to the core.
Hey everyone🤗 Sorry to keep you guys waiting this afternoon. I was too busy yesterday and was at school when u guys finished 4th FC. Next time when something like this happens ive updated the ppl who can open FCs so u guys can decide on tht

anyways whats up what r we discussing??
indian_beauty thumbnail
@Bani let's just hope for the best

@Vidya🤗

and it's ok yaar...we understand...nd fikr not...hum idiots hai na...aakhir kis din kaam ayenge😛
.Shiva. thumbnail
@vidya🤗
no problem, we are just talking about kw
Guys dont worry. Karan Wahi is safe now and he will change back since his dushmaans is out of country(Thank God) and i hope his dushman doesnt come back to country in few months because he is spoiled and he will try to spoil KaranW and we can let tht happen
@ Zarqa

*hugs* trust tum nikamme log bohut kam ke ho😳

@ Bani

*hugs* dont worry abt KW. he will be safe now
.Shiva. thumbnail
@vidya
lets hope so anyways what else how is everything